DnD Game 1 - The Five Sons

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Austin

Re: DnD Game 1 - The Five Sons

Post by Austin »

Everyone's packs mysteriously vanish along with their moniez.
Hyena

Post by Hyena »

Remus West wrote:
Hyena wrote:Do we really need Chaos to play this?

I punch the Ogre really hard, and he dies. Then I search the corpse. What do I find?

:horse:
You find that the Ogre was faking death. Sadly you figure this out as his fist closes around your throat. You are not faking. Sorry about your luck. :twisted:
Little did that ogre know that...um...I'm a...LEGO Monk! (tm) My head is MADE to come off!

After his initial shock (and after I re-attach my head), I punch him again! In fact, I hit him so hard his wife and two kids die from the impact! And...and...and the Arkenstone from the Hobbit falls out of his pocket! And...and I EAT IT!

Then I die from indegestion.

Crap. Can I re-roll?
"You laugh at me because I'm different; I laugh at you because you're all the same." ~Jonathan Davis

"The object of education is to prepare the young to educate themselves throughout their lives." ~Robert M. Hutchins
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

:lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken