I hate the Yankees

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

WAW

I hate the Yankees

Post by WAW »

There I said it. I work for and with Yankee fans. I have to hold my hate inside and its eating me alive. I could care less who wins tonight. I feel so free. :twisted:
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Gromit

Post by Gromit »

^
|
|
|

Amen.
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Grievous Angel

Post by Grievous Angel »

It is in the best interests of baseball that the Yankees choke in Game 7. Go Sox!
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I hate the Yankees too, and I don't even know why. I hardly ever watch baseball (I watch the World Series every year, and that's about it.)

As I was telling a friend of mine, a team has to be the very epitome of evil in order to have people who NEVER WATCH BASEBALL even hate them. And this isn't a mild hate, like, "Oh well I always pull for the underdog.." type thing. This is a deep-seated LOATHING, like a stone in the pit of my stomach. When I hear the phrase, "Yankees win!" I start to feel nauseous.

Maybe it's because I'm a Southerner, and by my very nature I have been bred and conditioned to hate Yankees. Perhaps the team name just awakens some primitive gene memory that has been around since 1861 when maybe one of my ancestors was murdered by a "Yankee sumbitch" during the Civil War.

Maybe it's the smug pride and arrogance. Or the fact that Joe Torre looks like he just stepped out of the centerfold of "Mafia Monthly" magazine.
Kelric

Re: I hate the Yankees

Post by Kelric »

WAW wrote:There I said it. I work for and with Yankee fans. I have to hold my hate inside and its eating me alive. I could care less who wins tonight. I feel so free. :twisted:
Actually, don't you mean you couldn't care less? ;)
Devil

Post by Devil »

They are a necessary evil. Like Democrats.

Beating them feels so good! :lol:
WAW

Re: I hate the Yankees

Post by WAW »

Kelric wrote:
WAW wrote:There I said it. I work for and with Yankee fans. I have to hold my hate inside and its eating me alive. I could care less who wins tonight. I feel so free. :twisted:
Actually, don't you mean you couldn't care less? ;)
No I still have room to care less. Tonight God springs his cruel joke on Red Sox fans. :cry:
You want to know how I did it? This is how I did it, Anton. I never saved anything for the swim back!
WW