Game Over - Team Zero (Brendan and Unagi) has won.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Chaosraven

Re: Day 4 - Lassr masticated

Post by Chaosraven »

Panic
3. Theohall - claims Janitor
8. Newcastle
------------------
Always evil
10. Remus West
-----------------
MIA
2. stessier
4. Austin
---------------------
Probably not M2
12. Brendan
13. Unagi
----------------------
Nurse, at the very least
9. Isgrimnur
----------------------
Intentionally left off the list
6. Chaosraven
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I would not say panic CR...mr. "hey lets drop in at the last minute and who's been pretty mia for a good chunk of the game"...(but thanks for your increased participation). I'm more concerned with a village loss than anything else. I dont mind dying to a degree, but at the same time am concerned that it will consume a miss that we have left....that's all.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Newcastle wrote:I'm more concerned with a village loss than anything else.
So you'd rather the village win than the other bad team? That's good to know.
Sean, Minister of KtSP

Post by Sean, Minister of KtSP »

Let me know if I've missed anything....

2. stessier
3. Theohall
4. Austin - Theohall
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi

Theohall - 1

Majority is 5.
"Sweet dreams, Mr. Stiffly."
"I have told you, my name is not... ... ...Sweet dreams, Monster-san."
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Austin wrote:
i'd rather the village win than ANY evil side...not other....mr..."hey let's obscure newcastle's quotes to see if i can jump start a lynch train" ...kind of been doing that all game there austin.
Bayraktar!!!!

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Austin 

It's almost as if people are the problem.
Sean, Minister of KtSP

2. stessier
3. Theohall
4. Austin - Theohall
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur - Austin
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi

Theohall - 1
Austin - 1

Majority is 5.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Newcastle wrote:
Austin wrote:
i'd rather the village win than ANY evil side...not other....mr..."hey let's obscure newcastle's quotes to see if i can jump start a lynch train" ...kind of been doing that all game there austin.
You've been making slips all game. /shrug, too bad the trains didn't take earlier or we'd be in better shape I bet.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

slips? like what good sir? what would you categorize as a slip?

when did you stop killing the villagers at night austin?
Bayraktar!!!!

Austin

Post by Austin »

Newcastle wrote:slips? like what good sir? what would you categorize as a slip?
a diseased Newcastle wrote:hey let's obscure newcastle's quotes to see if i can jump start a lynch train" ...kind of been doing that all game there austin.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Screw it... as long as he's actively tring to kill me....vice just talking about it...

Austin 

Sean, Minister of KtSP

2. stessier
3. Theohall - Austin
4. Austin - Theohall
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur - Austin
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi

Theohall - 1
Austin - 2

Majority is 5.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I'm confused. Why would we put any Med Tech in the trusted column if they came forward? Particularly if they said their partner was dead? Both Med Techs can be PZ, Pet, or Mutant 2. With Med 1, there is absolutely no way we could tell at this point. With Med 2, he could shoot to prove it, but will certainly be added to PZ's infection roster soon there after.

Newcastle 

I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

stessier wrote:I'm confused. Why would we put any Med Tech in the trusted column if they came forward? Particularly if they said their partner was dead? Both Med Techs can be PZ, Pet, or Mutant 2. With Med 1, there is absolutely no way we could tell at this point. With Med 2, he could shoot to prove it, but will certainly be added to PZ's infection roster soon there after.

Newcastle 

uhm dont they lose their power if converted? so..mt 2 loses his night shot? and then mt 1 loses his protection..the mt 2 no longer can shoot...no longer can prove self....mt1....over the course of a couple of night kills...wouldn't that then show that mt 1 has lost their power? Or am i just totally and completely confused on how the rules work?
Bayraktar!!!!

theohall

Post by theohall »

Newcastle wrote:
stessier wrote:I'm confused. Why would we put any Med Tech in the trusted column if they came forward? Particularly if they said their partner was dead? Both Med Techs can be PZ, Pet, or Mutant 2. With Med 1, there is absolutely no way we could tell at this point. With Med 2, he could shoot to prove it, but will certainly be added to PZ's infection roster soon there after.

Newcastle 

uhm dont they lose their power if converted? so..mt 2 loses his night shot? and then mt 1 loses his protection..the mt 2 no longer can shoot...no longer can prove self....mt1....over the course of a couple of night kills...wouldn't that then show that mt 1 has lost their power? Or am i just totally and completely confused on how the rules work?
MedTech 2 could still shoot if he is the Infected Pet. If he's PZ, then he can't shoot.
MedTech 1 can't protect if he's any evil party (PZ, M2, or IP).

This creates issues.

If MedTech 1 is any of those evils, he will not come forward, because we can test his "protect" skill and it gives him away as a bad guy when he can't protect.

If MedTech 2 is PZ or M2, he won't come forward, because he can't shoot. However, if MT2 is the Pet, all bets are off because he can "prove" his MedTech 2 status with a shot while still working with PZ to get us all infected.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/looks around, finds some duct tape

/places layer upon, upon layer on his mouth

/goes off to synthesize the rule book in his head
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Night shot?

Newcastle?

And theohall, how would we test the Protective Power of MT1? Would we ask M2 to please coordinate his night attack with our prospective MT1's protection - so that we can test MT1? What the hell?

Where was Newcastle on the Bubbles vote?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Theory -

Remus is infected, whether PZ or IP.

Theory 2

Remus is M2, was a Medtech and Semaj was his partner
Fact -
Remus is a janitor, has said so before, and believes Chaosraven using his known absence due to trip to place doubt upon him. This leads Remus to believe Chaosraven is in fact one of the Evil ones.

Fact -
Chaosraven tells us that the infected are winning. Thus showing he knows for a fact that neither of them were one of the night kills.
link
Chaosraven wrote:It would be a very weird play for Isgrimnur to come out and claim Nurse and the Doctor is Dead if he were in fact PZ or IP.

Those two are winning right now, and would be better served to call the other Doctor, wouldn't they? PZ and IP acting as the Nurse and Doctor?
Fact -
Chaosraven placed the last vote on the triggercut bandwagon killing a player without allowing them a chance to speak out.

Fact -
Unagi is correct regarding my opinion of the Medtech2 shot.

1. stessier
2. Theohall
3. Austin
4. Chaosraven
5. Newcastle
6. Isgrimnur
7. Remus West
8. Brendan
9. Unagi

Worst case scenario has over half of us infected currently. Means that most likely PZ is in control of the Medtech shot right now. Should we lynch an infected and be told that player was PZ somehow then the shot again becomes viable. Austin, congrats on rocketing up the suspect list. If Isgrimnur is telling the truth about being the Nurse (and is uninfected---
The Rulz wrote:The Nurse - Coroner. Once per night, she can scan one dead player to determine their role. Retains her powers if Patient Zero or Infected Pet, but loses them if Mutant 2.
) and Medtech2 is infected we can kiss Isgrimnur goodbye if we try to shoot right now.

Theohall, exactly how are you proposing we "test" Medtech1's protection ability? It can not be done unless you can promise us control over the target of the night kill. Can you?
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Austin

Post by Austin »

Remus West wrote:Austin, congrats on rocketing up the suspect list.
Do I get a trophy or some sort of medal?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Austin wrote:
Maybe. Still parsing through all the stuff that went on while I was traveling and trying to figure how thinking you are evil meshes with thinking Theohall is evil etc etc.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Unagi

Re: INFECTED! Day 2, Semaj digested.

Post by Unagi »

Newcastle wrote: mr. bubbles 

that should put him well over the top i think....gonna go back and do a vote count thingy. and i have my doubts on this one...but his actions mid train...as pointed out by unagi....are interesting...in addition he's been flitting in and out of the game...i can also see what remus was saying about the quote of bubbles.....not sure if i agree 100% in terms of interpreting it, since it can easily be mis-spoken or it could be extremely indicative...off to do a vote count.
(that put Mr.Bubbles at N+1)

nice one.
Brendan

Re: INFECTED! Day 2, Semaj digested.

Post by Brendan »

Unagi wrote:
Newcastle wrote: mr. bubbles 

that should put him well over the top i think....gonna go back and do a vote count thingy. and i have my doubts on this one...but his actions mid train...as pointed out by unagi....are interesting...in addition he's been flitting in and out of the game...i can also see what remus was saying about the quote of bubbles.....not sure if i agree 100% in terms of interpreting it, since it can easily be mis-spoken or it could be extremely indicative...off to do a vote count.
(that put Mr.Bubbles at N+1)

nice one.
Okay, that's pretty hilarious.
Austin

Post by Austin »

Yeah definitely think we should ride the Newcastle train today.

Newcastle 

Austin

Post by Austin »

Remus West wrote:
Austin wrote:
Maybe. Still parsing through all the stuff that went on while I was traveling and trying to figure how thinking you are evil meshes with thinking Theohall is evil etc etc.
Don't hurt yourself.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Remus West wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Theory -

Remus is infected, whether PZ or IP.

Theory 2

Remus is M2, was a Medtech and Semaj was his partner
Fact -
Remus is a janitor, has said so before, and believes Chaosraven using his known absence due to trip to place doubt upon him. This leads Remus to believe Chaosraven is in fact one of the Evil ones.

Fact -
Chaosraven tells us that the infected are winning. Thus showing he knows for a fact that neither of them were one of the night kills.
link
Chaosraven wrote:It would be a very weird play for Isgrimnur to come out and claim Nurse and the Doctor is Dead if he were in fact PZ or IP.

Those two are winning right now, and would be better served to call the other Doctor, wouldn't they? PZ and IP acting as the Nurse and Doctor?
Fact -
Chaosraven placed the last vote on the triggercut bandwagon killing a player without allowing them a chance to speak out.

Fact -
Unagi is correct regarding my opinion of the Medtech2 shot.

1. stessier
2. Theohall
3. Austin
4. Chaosraven
5. Newcastle
6. Isgrimnur
7. Remus West
8. Brendan
9. Unagi

Worst case scenario has over half of us infected currently. Means that most likely PZ is in control of the Medtech shot right now. Should we lynch an infected and be told that player was PZ somehow then the shot again becomes viable. Austin, congrats on rocketing up the suspect list. If Isgrimnur is telling the truth about being the Nurse (and is uninfected---
The Rulz wrote:The Nurse - Coroner. Once per night, she can scan one dead player to determine their role. Retains her powers if Patient Zero or Infected Pet, but loses them if Mutant 2.
) and Medtech2 is infected we can kiss Isgrimnur goodbye if we try to shoot right now.

Theohall, exactly how are you proposing we "test" Medtech1's protection ability? It can not be done unless you can promise us control over the target of the night kill. Can you?
If Medtech 1 announced himself, he "should" protect Isgrimnur tonight. If Isgrminur then died - MT1 is disproven - unless they are a) evil or b) an idiot. Of course, this would take the evil team cooperating - which they won't.
Brendan

Post by Brendan »

theohall wrote: If Medtech 1 announced himself, he "should" protect Isgrimnur tonight. If Isgrminur then died - MT1 is disproven - unless they are a) evil or b) an idiot. Of course, this would take the evil team cooperating - which they won't.
The fact that it requires "the evil team cooperating" is, I suspect, a fatal flaw for this "plan". Additionally, for reasons I stated earlier, M2 may not even want to kill Isgrimnur.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Newcastle 

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

stessier - whats your rationale for voting for me?

Austin - what's your rationale?

Unagi - What's your rationale?

And dont give me the "oh, i dont have to" excuse,.....yes, yes you do....because if i go over tonight, and when I come up innocent, you better have an excuse posted prior than after. Just saying is all. Better cover your ass now than later.

Unagi- the "night shot"....nnot sure the big deal about it...not even sure how you can twist that into something damning....the day's shot...whatever...i forget what i was typing.

Isgrinmur - dont bother scanning me...go for semaj or better yet lassr,...am a simple janitor.

As far as suspects...am gonna have to go for austin, CR, unagi, stessier and theohall. not all in that order....but i'd have to say austin first and foremost.

And yes i do intend on fighting for my life...i dont mind dying, i mind the village using a miss on me...so it's kind of bittersweet ya know..... but i want as much information left out on the table for the rest of the surviving villagers to sift through.
Bayraktar!!!!

theohall

Post by theohall »

Newcastle wrote:And yes i do intend on fighting for my life...i dont mind dying, i mind the village using a miss on me...so it's kind of bittersweet ya know..... but i want as much information left out on the table for the rest of the surviving villagers to sift through.
Given the recent trend of things, we probably won't get the information you've requested. I'm relatively sure Unagi and stessier will provide some reasoning, but don't expect much from anyone else - if the lynch Newcastle train keeps going.

Austin won't give reasons. He just likes to accuse folks without reasoning.
Austin

Post by Austin »

theohall wrote:
Newcastle wrote:And yes i do intend on fighting for my life...i dont mind dying, i mind the village using a miss on me...so it's kind of bittersweet ya know..... but i want as much information left out on the table for the rest of the surviving villagers to sift through.
Given the recent trend of things, we probably won't get the information you've requested. I'm relatively sure Unagi and stessier will provide some reasoning, but don't expect much from anyone else - if the lynch Newcastle train keeps going.

Austin won't give reasons. He just likes to accuse folks without reasoning.

That's my MO... or maybe evil folks like to ignore reasons and deflect, but you guys have a private forum to discuss this on no? :wub:
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Newcastle wrote:Unagi- the "night shot"....nnot sure the big deal about it...not even sure how you can twist that into something damning....the day's shot...whatever...i forget what i was typing.
Newcastle. Since when has there EVER been a "night shot".

I believe you totally brain farted. Your mind very much meant to type "Day Shot".
But WHY did you type 'Night Shot'? (your answer: "whatever")

My reasoning is actually pretty obvious, IMO; because "night" is on your mind, but you wanted to be sure to call it "how we see it". Since the "Day Shot" takes place on the phase that you don't control - the brain fart was to label the Shot in a way that makes it look like you don't control the night...

Bottom line is: Brain Fart. I can't think of any single reason a good guy would accidentally call the Shot, a "Night Shot".

And just like Bubbles, I think you are indeed busted.

I've also had you on my short list this entire game - as you started this game just as I am used to evil Newcastle behaving. Laying out the help and kind words to just about everyone. I mentioned this much earlier in the game and I don't have any reason to just drop that original concern. You've been someone I've felt was Evil almost from the get-go.

Earlier today, that one post read like the fakest set of Crocidile Tears I have read in a long time:
Newcastle wrote:Am sorry guys. I really am. I was wrong, and well...crud-ola. Again thought that since he decided to stay so quiet despite popping in and out (through the course of the game) was an indication of guilt...again am wrong.

From the triggercut bandwagon that I helped orchestrate, can see why you guys would think i'd be guilty as sin...but I am good guy here (unsure if infected though). If you think it would be best to lynch go right on ahead, only thing you will lose is a hit point for the village though. But if it's clouding people's vision, might be a good thing.
I mean, my god - read that.

Triggercut died, and I don't think a single person came back blaming you for the lynch - but you felt the need to post the above?

Theohall was my main pick for the day until you made the posts you made... you didn't have too far to go though.

I then wanted to go back and see if/where you landed on the Mr Bubbles vote. You avoided it - but then came in and took a little credit for it too.

Again, I think you are busted.

Calling out for "a record of our reasons" is actually a nice touch and gives me some pause - but I'm pretty sure this is you thinking of ways to get out of this.
Sean, Minister of KtSP

2. stessier - Newcastle
3. Theohall - Austin
4. Austin - Newcastle
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur - Austin
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi - Newcastle

Austin - 2
Newcastle - 3

Majority is 5.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Unagi wrote:
Newcastle wrote:Unagi- the "night shot"....nnot sure the big deal about it...not even sure how you can twist that into something damning....the day's shot...whatever...i forget what i was typing.
Newcastle. Since when has there EVER been a "night shot".

I believe you totally brain farted. Your mind very much meant to type "Day Shot".
But WHY did you type 'Night Shot'? (your answer: "whatever")

My reasoning is actually pretty obvious, IMO; because "night" is on your mind, but you wanted to be sure to call it "how we see it". Since the "Day Shot" takes place on the phase that you don't control - the brain fart was to label the Shot in a way that makes it look like you don't control the night...

Bottom line is: Brain Fart. I can't think of any single reason a good guy would accidentally call the Shot, a "Night Shot".

And just like Bubbles, I think you are indeed busted.

I've also had you on my short list this entire game - as you started this game just as I am used to evil Newcastle behaving. Laying out the help and kind words to just about everyone. I mentioned this much earlier in the game and I don't have any reason to just drop that original concern. You've been someone I've felt was Evil almost from the get-go.

Earlier today, that one post read like the fakest set of Crocidile Tears I have read in a long time:
Newcastle wrote:Am sorry guys. I really am. I was wrong, and well...crud-ola. Again thought that since he decided to stay so quiet despite popping in and out (through the course of the game) was an indication of guilt...again am wrong.

From the triggercut bandwagon that I helped orchestrate, can see why you guys would think i'd be guilty as sin...but I am good guy here (unsure if infected though). If you think it would be best to lynch go right on ahead, only thing you will lose is a hit point for the village though. But if it's clouding people's vision, might be a good thing.
I mean, my god - read that.

Triggercut died, and I don't think a single person came back blaming you for the lynch - but you felt the need to post the above?

Theohall was my main pick for the day until you made the posts you made... you didn't have too far to go though.

I then wanted to go back and see if/where you landed on the Mr Bubbles vote. You avoided it - but then came in and took a little credit for it too.

Again, I think you are busted.

Calling out for "a record of our reasons" is actually a nice touch and gives me some pause - but I'm pretty sure this is you thinking of ways to get out of this.
That actually makes sense.

withdraw Austin 

Newcastle 

theohall

Post by theohall »

And just to help out Sean - from his prior post:

2. stessier - Newcastle
3. Theohall - Newcastle
4. Austin - Newcastle
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur - Austin
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi - Newcastle

Austin - 1
Newcastle - 4

Majority is 5.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

theohall wrote:That actually makes sense.

withdraw Austin 

Newcastle 

Sounds good to me.

withdraw Austin 

Newcastle 

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

2. stessier - Newcastle
3. Theohall - Newcastle
4. Austin - Newcastle
6. Chaosraven
8. Newcastle
9. Isgrimnur - Austin, Newcastle
10. Remus West
12. Brendan
13. Unagi - Newcastle

Newcastle - 5

Majority is 5.
Sean, Minister of KtSP

Voting is closed. 

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

GOOD LUCK GUYS

REMEMBER LOOk through proners stuff
Bayraktar!!!!

Brendan

Post by Brendan »

theohall wrote:That actually makes sense.

withdraw Austin 

Newcastle 

I'm totally surprised that you found it convincing. Who'd have thought?