2024 Fundraising - $1192 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

WW - OO JL : Game Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

RevHempus71

Re: WW - OO JL : Friday Day, Unagi shinareru

Post by RevHempus71 »

Kraegor wrote:Kill stessier was his last request.

He was willing to give Rev a pass. I am not.
Unagi is right, and Kreagor you are wrong. Nuff said.
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MEANWHILE< BACK AT BIZARRO JUSTICE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS...

"Me am so happy, we must kill one player"
"We will kill whoever got no votes"
"Wait, Earth-Prime Justice League has sent us a Player"

Lassr stood there, recently transported by the five voting members.
A Banjo played in the distance...

The rest is not Comics Code Approved.

------------------------------------------------

1. Mr Bubbles
2. Remus West
3. Kraegor
4. Newcastle
5. Lassr
6. Grundbegriff
7. JimDave
8. triggercut
9. Austin
10. sectoid
11. stessier
12. tru1cy
13. Sean, Minister of KtSP
14. Unagi
15. Scoop20906
16. RevHempus71
17. semaj

Friday Night
Wonder Woman - will you Compel?
Martian Manhunter - who will you Contact?
Green Lantern - will you use your Ring?
Wonder Twins - will you Transform?
Lex Luthor - who will you Scan?
Villains - who will you attack?
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Chaosraven wrote:The rest is not Comics Code Approved.
:binky: :lol: :pop: :binky:
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Austin

Re: WW - OO JL : Friday Night, Lassr Ssent away

Post by Austin »

:pop:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

triggercut

Post by triggercut »

No need for the popcorn gents.

1. tru1cy has left the game. If he is a badguy and the badguys win under that strategy then fine. If the JLA loses that way, then so be it; the players on the badguy team will know how tainted their "win" was.

2. So, removing tru1cy from the mix, we get 2 goodguys hiding with 3 unknowns. We eliminated one unknown today, which either leaves us with 2 badguys in a pool of 2, or 1 badguy in a pool of 2.

3. Either way, we lynch stess or Rev tomorrow, and then if the game isn't over, we take the other down the next day.
"It's my manner, sir. It looks insubordinate, but it isn't, really."
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Sectoid

Post by Sectoid »

(V)(;,,;)(V) - Why not Zoidberg?
Model Mayhem # 641920
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

stessier

Post by stessier »

Well allllll-righty then. Rev goes tomorrow and we get to move on to skirt tugging and braid pulling. Better finish making up...uh, I mean...typing in the rules. :P
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Yeah, time to get the train rollin'.

stessier 

I think we win either way, old chap, but you won't mind if we start with you, right?
triggercut

Post by triggercut »

Oh, wait. Night turn.

My bad.  withdraw stessier 

since I'm jumping the gun.

(If I get offed tonight, the JLA should probably walk him down the plank first though...)
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

geez you'd figure that CR would update it;

alrighty guys, after the lynch, if the game aint over, everyone post something relatively fast; that way there can be no metagaming going on...and it will prevent the time delay thingy; and we can get the follow up lynch done. and cr can update it fast, and we can put this baby to bed.

It's just a formality right now, well unless truicy is the evil one. And I realize that truicy not being able to do this will hurt; but...might speed things up.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
stessier

Post by stessier »

triggercut wrote:Yeah, time to get the train rollin'.

stessier 

I think we win either way, old chap, but you won't mind if we start with you, right?
You are seriously determined to make this game last as long as humanly possible, aren't you? Have you read anything Rev has written??
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

reading......
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

/looks at truicy asleep at the switch,

/sighs

"wonders who'll get the kiss of death tonight"

(ooc - come on bad guy, just select someone will you. lets get this over and done with)
Bayraktar!!!!

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MEANWHILE, BACK AT JUSTICE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS...

"There's a call from Justice League Europe"
"Put in on screen"

The vision of TRIGGERCUT in two pieces startled the remaining Leaguers.

"Is this one of yours?" asked Metamorpho, holding up the upper half.

"Well, it looks like Triggercut," said Newcastle "but he wasn't that tall"

After being pummeled by the others for his poor taste, the voting began again.

SATURDAY MORNING
Players will vote to Lynch One Player by Majority.
Majority is 4.
Green Lantern: will you use your Ring?

1. Mr Bubbles
2. Remus West
3. Kraegor
4. Newcastle
5. Lassr
6. Grundbegriff
7. JimDave
8. triggercut

9. Austin
10. sectoid
11. stessier
12. tru1cy
14. Unagi
15. Scoop20906
16. RevHempus71
17. semaj
"Where are you off to?"

Austin

Re: WW - OO JL : Saturday Day, Triggercleft

Post by Austin »

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

so...it's rev or stessier or truicy who's our final guy

Cases against each

1. truicy - hasn't really involved; his inactivty could've been a ruse to draw heat and get a lynch on him. Or could've simply been trying to lay low. He came out as Aqua man on night 1. Great conversion target for austin. But he blocked Lassr's favorite move of voting for Austin. Could be innocent could be a feint.

2. Rev - seemed to know a few folks were innocent early on. Most notably truicy. When there was nothing to go on for truicy. Then comes out with a great explanation for why Unagi and Remus were taken out.

3. Stessier - honed in on Austin's guilt very early and brought out some great quotes, later in the game, about why sectoid was taken out. Pointed a finger quite liberally on folks who could be evil. Great set up to be viewed as an innocent.

Decissions, decission, decissions.

Fellow trusted...what to you think?

Unknown pool, what do you think?
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

ah screw it -

rev 

am willing to listen to other folks reasons for voting people; so this vote is not set in stone.
Bayraktar!!!!

Unagi

Post by Unagi »

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

okay, I've been away cause I had surgery on the 18th and I was putting things in order at work and home. So yes, I was away, but I was reading and playing just not posting.

Anyway,  stessier 

xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

stessier wrote:You are seriously determined to make this game last as long as humanly possible, aren't you? Have you read anything Rev has written??
Really now? I swear Stessier you dearly need some lessons on running a smear campaign. As I said earlier, Newcastle and Grundbegriff should be able to teach you a thing or two.

Seriously, what goodguy would say that? A real goodguy would be willing to take a hit today. Especially with only you and I trully capable of being the last badguy. Have fun with your last day Stess, because if/when they lynch me today, your next...
Sheesh...... May I please get out of the corner now???? I promise to behave........
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Newcastle wrote:so...it's rev or stessier or truicy who's our final guy

Cases against each

1. truicy - hasn't really involved; his inactivty could've been a ruse to draw heat and get a lynch on him. Or could've simply been trying to lay low. He came out as Aqua man on night 1. Great conversion target for austin. But he blocked Lassr's favorite move of voting for Austin. Could be innocent could be a feint.

2. Rev - seemed to know a few folks were innocent early on. Most notably truicy. When there was nothing to go on for truicy. Then comes out with a great explanation for why Unagi and Remus were taken out.

3. Stessier - honed in on Austin's guilt very early and brought out some great quotes, later in the game, about why sectoid was taken out. Pointed a finger quite liberally on folks who could be evil. Great set up to be viewed as an innocent.
1: I agree. However, the play I seen from him was his normal innocent behavior.

2: Besides Tru1cy who else did I seem to "know". As far as "nothing to go on" isn't that Tru1cy's usual his goodguy "tell"? Hell, who ever really questioned Tru1cy anyway? I don't think anyone really did. Well, Stess brought him up a few times but that was just to get some attention off himself...Imho. Of course it was a great explanation about Remus and Unagi, because from my innocent point of view, that was the only possible explanation. Oh, but now lets ad Trigg to that scenario. He blurts out a vote for Stess prematurly and ZAP... now he is dead. My how it seems those willing to vote Stess are dieing off.... hmm...

3: I say to you, all the "help" was totally staged. Hell, Austin, Lassr, and Stess are not dummies. They all had to know early on what sacrifices had to be made to score a badguy victory. I mean you can't really believe that Stess is all that innocent. What, at all, has he done that's so like his normal goodguy stuff? I say almost nothing at all. Goodguy Stess is in on all the discussions, was he this time....???? Goodguy Stess is almost daring, was he this time.....???? Hell goodguy Stess can almost be as verbose as Grund/Unagi, was he this time....????? So why the change..... because he is EVIL!
stessier

Post by stessier »

RevHempus71 wrote:
stessier wrote:You are seriously determined to make this game last as long as humanly possible, aren't you? Have you read anything Rev has written??
Seriously, what goodguy would say that? A real goodguy would be willing to take a hit today. Especially with only you and I trully capable of being the last badguy. Have fun with your last day Stess, because if/when they lynch me today, your next...
Why in the world would a Good Guy be willing to go quietly today if we could end the game with the correct choice instead? And why didn't you vote for me if you are so sure? Hoping to be able to point to tru1cy tomorrow and say "My bad, but it's got to be him."

Or maybe you were trying to distract from the fact that you asked if talking to Sean would be a kind of scan proving your innocence?

Or from being so sure that Lassr was evil that you might as well go ahead and vote for stessier. You know, because Batman was already dead and it made the most sense to take a shot in the dark at that point.

Perhaps you were afraid people would remember how much you would rather have voted for tru1cy instead of Austin...until the Supers preferred Austin that is?

Let's see, then there was the coded message that you were kind enough to point out an Evil Rev would never use.

Finally, the voting record - So you started by taking care of someone who was on to Lassr and Austin, played it middle of the pack with Scoop, jumped early on Austin after Remus made his case, and then finished off Lassr. Just a good, helpful Aquaman, right?

Yeeeahhhhh... Rev 

Let's go smooth some skirts!
stessier

Post by stessier »

tru1cy wrote:okay, I've been away cause I had surgery on the 18th and I was putting things in order at work and home. So yes, I was away, but I was reading and playing just not posting.

Anyway,  stessier 

I'm assuming you're just out of the flow and misguided. What do you think of how Rev has been acting? Heck, what do you think of how I have been acting? Anything more than one word answers and self votes would be appreciated. :wink:
stessier

Post by stessier »

Newcastle wrote:1. truicy - hasn't really involved; his inactivty could've been a ruse to draw heat and get a lynch on him. Or could've simply been trying to lay low. He came out as Aqua man on night 1. Great conversion target for austin. But he blocked Lassr's favorite move of voting for Austin. Could be innocent could be a feint.
I'm still betting someone that quiet for that long (not counting the hospital visit) was just uninterested and a Good Guy.
Yeah, that's because he's Evil.
3. Stessier - honed in on Austin's guilt very early and brought out some great quotes, later in the game, about why sectoid was taken out. Pointed a finger quite liberally on folks who could be evil.
Yes, I voted for Austin on the first day. He seemed to be acting evil by attaching Good roles to people to see how they reacted. I thought it seemed really odd.

As for the Sectoid post, I just went back and re-read what he had written after he turned up dead. He didn't write much and it was like the last post before he died where he mentioned Austin and Lassr together. It just seemed so odd that it had to mean something.

Finally, how is an Aquaman supposed to act except to liberally point out the folks he sees as Evil? If I ended up being wrong and hitting a Special, the worst that happens is that I die when they come out. On the other hand, Specials were coming out of the woodwork, so it got easier to hone in (and be mislead by) certain items (sorry Scoop and Semaj!).
Great set up to be viewed as an innocent.
It's only a good set up in retrospect. For each of my votes I laid out my reasoning as well as I could. Each time we came up empty, all I looked like was stupid. But now I'm getting credit for playing well? I wish you did my yearly review!! :P
stessier

Post by stessier »

RevHempus71 wrote:Of course it was a great explanation about Remus and Unagi, because from my innocent point of view, that was the only possible explanation. Oh, but now lets ad Trigg to that scenario. He blurts out a vote for Stess prematurly and ZAP... now he is dead. My how it seems those willing to vote Stess are dieing off.... hmm...
Yes, we get it. You're killing off the people who have stated they would vote for me so you have something to point to. Got it.
3: I say to you, all the "help" was totally staged.
And which help would that be?
I mean you can't really believe that Stess is all that innocent. What, at all, has he done that's so like his normal goodguy stuff? I say almost nothing at all. Goodguy Stess is in on all the discussions, was he this time....???? Goodguy Stess is almost daring, was he this time.....???? Hell goodguy Stess can almost be as verbose as Grund/Unagi, was he this time....????? So why the change..... because he is EVIL!
What do you mean I haven't done anything? I've stated positions, provided evidence before casting a vote, and commented on strategy. What have you said...oh, that's right..."I is me". Thanks.

As for being a little less verbose (and H-E-double hockey sticks, I'm far chattier than either Grund or Unagi under normal conditions!!!), RL affects everyone to varying degrees. Nothing bad happening here, but I have been busier that I would prefer and had to settle for more reading and less talking than I would prefer. That's life.
RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Ooohh.... I think he is getting nervous.
I am not at all worried about the outcome of all the "evidence" you posted. I know it is all a bunch of BS. When I die and the game continues, so will everyone else. Sheesh, Stessier chill already. Your team lost (LoD)..... nuff said. My team (JLA) will win. Sorry your first time as a badguy will be a loss............ wait no I am not. :P
stessier

Post by stessier »

RevHempus71 wrote:Ooohh.... I think he is getting nervous.
I am not at all worried about the outcome of all the "evidence" you posted. I know it is all a bunch of BS. When I die and the game continues, so will everyone else. Sheesh, Stessier chill already. Your team lost (LoD)..... nuff said. My team (JLA) will win. Sorry your first time as a badguy will be a loss............ wait no I am not. :P
So I'm Evil when I am quiet and Evil when I am speak my mind?

I think you read your role card wrong. There is no Two-Face in this game. :P
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

revhempus 

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Majority is 4.

newcastle - Rev
Truicy - Stessier
Stessier - Rev
Kraeggor - Rev

Revhemps'a'lot (3) - newcastle, Stessier, Kraeggor
Stessier (1) - Truicy

Come on Sean...or Truicy switch your vote, stessier aint going down today.
Bayraktar!!!!

RevHempus71

Post by RevHempus71 »

Newcastle wrote:Majority is 4.

newcastle - Rev
Truicy - Stessier
Stessier - Rev
Kraeggor - Rev

Revhemps'a'lot (3) - newcastle, Stessier, Kraeggor
Stessier (1) - Truicy

Come on Sean...or Truicy switch your vote, stessier aint going down today.
Yeah Sean, go ahead and vote with them. Killing me today will not cause you to lose. Just lynch Stessier tomarrow for the win. Actually nevermind Sean.  RevHempus71 

There are the votes needed to go to tomarrow. Please guys, lynch Stessier tomarrow so we can win this for JLA.

I TOLD YOU I AM NOT EVIL!!!!!
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

voting closed
"Where are you off to?"

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

thanks Rev, if the game goes on to tomorrow; stessier is the lynch target.
Bayraktar!!!!

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MEANWHILE, BACK AT JUSTICE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS...

Today, on Springer: Villains who aren't in this Game

Jerry: please welcome Harvey Dent
RevHempus71: huh? wait...
Jerry: not you, Rev

Harvey: thank you, Jerry
Jerry: so explain the coin fixation
Harvey: well, it's pretty simple, Jerry. It's all about equality. Everyone has an equal chance. Fifty fifty for the coin.
*Harvey puts a gun out on the table*
Harvey: now, a Revolver, on the other hand, really depends how many bullets you put in it.
*behind Harvey, RevHempus loads all six bullets into the gun*
Harvey: and at that point it's more like a Math Lesson on probability. Two out of six is equal to one in three.
Jerry: Rev?
Rev: I'm not going to sit here and listen to half an hour of this...

BANG

1. Mr Bubbles
2. Remus West
3. Kraegor
4. Newcastle
5. Lassr
6. Grundbegriff
7. JimDave
8. triggercut
9. Austin

10. sectoid
11. stessier
12. tru1cy
14. Unagi
15. Scoop20906
16. RevHempus71
17. semaj

Saturday Night
Wonder Woman - will you Compel?
Martian Manhunter - who will you Contact?
Green Lantern - will you use your Ring?
Wonder Twins - will you Transform?
Lex Luthor - who will you Scan?
Villains - who will you attack?
"Where are you off to?"