2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Any recent PC pinball sims?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Giles Habibula

Any recent PC pinball sims?

Post by Giles Habibula »

While browsing a site just now that restores and sells actual pinball games of all eras, I was suddenly struck with an urge to play a pinball sim.

I just built this WinXP machine, and I have no idea of what's available lately that'll run on it. Come to think of it, I haven't seen a new pinball sim in years.

I've been out of the PC pinball loop for a while now and was just wondering which pinball games run good on XP. Wouldn't even have to be a new game. Just a good fun pinball game that's XP compatible. Thanks!

Mark
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

There's a demo for a pretty good one here

And if you have a PS2, there's a Gottlieb collection available for $20.
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
Giles Habibula

Post by Giles Habibula »

Zekester wrote:There's a demo for a pretty good one here
Thanks Zeke. I'd forgotten all about Little Wing. I sure miss my "Tristan!" Still have the DOS boxed version complete with real pinball packed inside. Maybe I'll load that onto my 486 again. Or maybe it'll run in XP? Too bad they don't have a Windows version. And I see they have "Eight Ball Deluxe", but it's greyed out! Damn! I loved that game in the arcade.

I guess I'll download one of these and see what happens, though I'm not sure if I'm quite willing to spend $30 on a single table. It would have to be pretty darn fun!
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

Christmas Tree and Invasion Pinball are cool http://www.wildsnake.com