2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

GoGamer Emails?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Jago

GoGamer Emails?

Post by Jago »

Is everyone that is signed up for the GoGamer 48hour madness email getting them? I haven't gotten any emails for sometime, and I have even used my 2ndary email acct and apart from the welcome message, have gotten nothing. :?: :(
RookieCAF

Post by RookieCAF »

They seem sporadic at best, but I did get one this AM. Compgeeks is the same way :(
~Rookie
My BF2 Stats
Jago

Post by Jago »

RookieCAF wrote:They seem sporadic at best, but I did get one this AM. Compgeeks is the same way :(

I didn't get any this AM :(
Odin

Post by Odin »

I still get madnessmails a couple times a week. No regularity however.
Raug

Post by Raug »

I used to receive them at my old email address, but ever since I changed to a new one (yes, I did remember to sign up the new address :P) I have never gotten a one.
Hrdina

Post by Hrdina »

I still get them. The most recent one was just a few days ago.
Jago

Post by Jago »

hrmm..i'll have to email them and ask why i'm not getting any at all...i dont want to miss any good deals :(
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

I have to resign up for the 48 hour madness e-mails about once a year. Don't know why. But I just resigned up last month and have been getting them regularly. I remember having to resign last year also when I mysteriously stopped getting them.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

Jago wrote:hrmm..i'll have to email them and ask why i'm not getting any at all...i dont want to miss any good deals :(
Is your ISP by chance filtering them? A year or so ago I complained to some place about not receiving email I signed up for, and it turned out that my ISP was bagging it before it even got to me. I still have to regularly sign into the web interface and check the spam folder there, it just never gets through to Outlook.