Try Gamespot-Complete *Deal Over*

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

disarm

Try Gamespot-Complete *Deal Over*

Post by disarm »

as part of the recent McDonald's Monopoly game, i now have several free 1-month subscriptions for Gamespot Complete. if anyone is interested in trying out their pay service for a month, just send me an e-mail and i'll forward the e-mail i received with all the necessary info back your way. i have eight codes available, and they'll go to the first people that contact me based on the time that messages show up in my inbox 8)
disarm

Post by disarm »

i've given a few away now...still have 5 left for anyone interested though. the OO has first shot, but i'll be posting over at CG at some point if they're not all claimed here...
Dirt

Post by Dirt »

What exactly do you get that's different with Complete?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Lots of little things. Special high-speed download servers (I get 350/k+ on all new demos and patches with no wait), including high-quality versions all of their gameplay movies (sometimes 20+ per game) and video reviews. All downloads are direct file downloads - no 'client' crap.

No ads.

10% of EBGames.com, the ability to download their strategy guides as .pdf files instead of viewing them online.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
disarm

Post by disarm »

the benefits are pretty much what BH said above...at least those are the things i know about. there may be other advantages, but i haven't activated my trial to learn about it all yet.

for anyone else interested, i have one trial left...it goes to the next e-mail request i receive 8)
disarm

Post by disarm »

one last update to say that they're all gone...hope those who got one enjoy it! 8)
RookieCAF

Post by RookieCAF »

Thanks Disarm, I stocked up on Strategy Guides and am exploring the rest of the site :)
~Rookie
My BF2 Stats
gorham09

Post by gorham09 »

Thanks very much Disarm!
disarm

Post by disarm »

no problem guys...not like i had any use for all the extras. i guess i could have kept using them month after month for a while and gotten almost a year of service, but it's not that important. i'm back home after the holiday and will be signing up my account soon.
RookieCAF wrote:Thanks Disarm, I stocked up on Strategy Guides and am exploring the rest of the site :)
this is exactly my plan...stock up on all the good strategy guides i can find over the next month 8)
Freezer-TPF-

Post by Freezer-TPF- »

disarm wrote:no problem guys...not like i had any use for all the extras. i guess i could have kept using them month after month for a while and gotten almost a year of service, but it's not that important. i'm back home after the holiday and will be signing up my account soon.
RookieCAF wrote:Thanks Disarm, I stocked up on Strategy Guides and am exploring the rest of the site :)
this is exactly my plan...stock up on all the good strategy guides i can find over the next month 8)
LOL, exactly my plan as well. Thanks again, disarm.
When the sun goes out, we'll have eight minutes to live.