Game On!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

El Guapo

Re: Game On!

Post by El Guapo »

Is Drazzil still alive? Did the wolves stealth day-kill him? I think it's super unlikely that he's a wolf making up PMs (though if so my hat will be off to him), so I'm particularly interested in his assessment of everyone.
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:12 pm
Isgrimnur wrote:Definitely wrong.

So Newcastle lied about my voting history, I provided evidence, and Scoop is doubling down on misrepresentation of my voting history.

I have placed a total of three votes, none of which ever wound up on a lynch. So why are these two misrepresenting my history in such a patently transparent way?
Let me go back and read.
:coffee:
It's almost as if people are the problem.
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Isgrimnur wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:46 am
Scoop20906 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:12 pm
Isgrimnur wrote:Definitely wrong.

So Newcastle lied about my voting history, I provided evidence, and Scoop is doubling down on misrepresentation of my voting history.

I have placed a total of three votes, none of which ever wound up on a lynch. So why are these two misrepresenting my history in such a patently transparent way?
Let me go back and read.
:coffee:
To be fair, he didn't say go back and read the thread. He might be reading War and Peace.
Black Lives Matter.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

El Guapo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:54 am To be fair,
El Guapo

Post by El Guapo »

Isgrimnur wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:59 am
El Guapo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:54 am To be fair,
:lol:
Black Lives Matter.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

remove holman  

Scoop 

So my case against really is this:

1. i still dont like his jump on to rmc from lagom; the following his "top suspect" to their top suspect.

2. He's playing within himself it seems like. He's not his normal scoopish self.

3. He just seems opportunistic. He's around votes, but he's hesitant to poke his finger in someone's face.

4. He's afraid to make enemies it seems, because he's intent on surviving.

I wont vote issy today; fyi...just not feeling it. He strikes me as a bored villager more than anything else.
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Holman

Post by Holman »

[FYI I'm leaving for a weekend trip. I'll be AFK from tonight until Sunday.]
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
Unagi

Post by Unagi »

Could you, like, you know. Play?
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

El Guapo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:43 am Is Drazzil still alive? Did the wolves stealth day-kill him? I think it's super unlikely that he's a wolf making up PMs (though if so my hat will be off to him), so I'm particularly interested in his assessment of everyone.
Moving on monday. Super busy with preperations.
Daehawk wrote:Thats Drazzil's chair damnit.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

I really want to vote but I’m really unsure. Newcastle has made me unsure. This is a tough day. Also, sick dog, sick wife and two year old mean = arrrggghhh!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Ah screw it.  hang Issy 

The wolves are good this game.

Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Accessment as follows:

Newcastle and Scoop strike me as wolfy. They have for the whole game. If I had to vote right now, I'd put my vote on Newcastle in a heartbeat, but I won't just yet.

Isg and Holman have been super low key. Which also strikes me as wolf like. They are playing things cool, which could be because they are bored, or the secret wolves.

Unagi seems to have something against a few players in this game. I'm not sure that "something" is the scent of a wolf or the smell of innocent villager blood. Unagi hasen't given me much to work with.

I didn't even know El Guapo was playing, which speaks volumes in of itself.

If I were forced to point a finger, I'd put even odds on either Newcastle OR Scoop being a wolf. Maybe both.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

withdrawal issy 

Ok. Just doesn’t feel right.

Newcastle, you know I respect a good game so you vote on me just doesn’t fit the rest of your game. It sticks out.

accuse Newcastle 

I really hope I’m right.

Holman

Post by Holman »

That's Newcastle at N-1 again?

Dammit, and I'm about to get in the car.
Drazzil

Post by Drazzil »

Well this puts my favorite theory to bed. Fuck! I mean, I could vote NC right now and we'd be rid of him.

I'm not going to do that, I suggest no one else do that either. This bears consideration.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Probably my best argument is that I've been at N-1 before and I am now here again. I am a 100% miss.

Day 1 behavior explained- I was probing for information with my seeming random voting behavior. I was trying to stir up data and try get some sort of information. As an unpowered villager all I have is my vote.

Honestly my best guesses for wolves are:

scoop - serious opportunistic wolfish pattern. Look at his vote on me after I popped on to him. Never really presents an original "who could it be thought", and he's conservative for scoop. ; switched on from lagom to RMC on a dime; his early PM w/ me where he wondered "if i can stand the heat". Dont be swayed by his seeming behavior...ITS a trap to lull you into thinking everything is...everything is fine....everything is not fucking fine.

unagi - this is wolf unagi, clear frigging cut. He's not slicing and dicing. He's "phoning" it in at the villagers detriment.

(both of the above have been afraid to stir up the pot; as a villager would you be afraid of doing so? NO! As a wolf, yes, because you dont want to attract too much attention on yourself)

THEN:
holman - active villager
issy - being silent but around...still and always have gotten a villager vibe from him
elguapo - if its you well played
drazzil - newbie pass

That's all I got. I hope I am not voted out, but if I am distraction I understand. It's a miss. But hey...tis the game right?

The seer being hidden bothers the Eff out of me. No reason to stay hidden. And this purported Drazzil seer (i believe drazzil believes he is the seer, i just dont think its the real seer and drazzil is being played) is gonna come out tomorrow and wreck havoc.

Goodluck, god speed. I wish you folks well. I am extremely curious to see if my guesses are right. :pray: :clap: :binky: :binky:
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:08 pm  withdrawal issy 

Ok. Just doesn’t feel right.

Newcastle, you know I respect a good game so you vote on me just doesn’t fit the rest of your game. It sticks out.

accuse Newcastle 

I really hope I’m right.
I've long suspected you and unagi, and I've made previous posts about it. Doesn't stick out. What sticks out is your jumping around trying to find the best train to ride. And I am now that.

Just last page you said this:
Scoop20906 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:42 pm
El Guapo wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:21 pm I will vote Issy.
I mean, I agree, though it would also be nice to get some more extended analysis from you.
You covered it better than I did (thank you).

He drops in on a vote at just the right time. Other than that says little and frankly after my reading of the tea leaves the aren’t many better candidates.

I’ll say I think I know who the seer is. So if I eliminate him and I’m eliminating Newcastle based on his day one antics and Drazzil that leaves ... a few more.

Out of that batch my two wolves issy and Holman. Probably wrong.

fascinating reasoning.

just as a reminder I did post this:

Newcastle wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:25 am
El Guapo wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:38 am
Newcastle wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:07 am   unagi  

as promised
What's your case against Unagi?

UNAGI
Same argument as grund really, after a certain day you have to suspect why they've survived this long.

-Why wouldn't a wolf go after Unagi and kill him straight away on night 1 or 2? I know I would go after him, because historically Unagi has been really, really good at this stuff. And can usually do some of the heavy lifting for the village. Have you seen that this game? This seems more "hey i'm your pal unagi"...rather let's snifff out these wolves and take em down. Doesn't that seem odd to you?

-what train did he lead? Who has he pointed too...this is gloves off unagi.

-I've bragged about how Unagi has a few tells right? Well a while back I told Unagi what one of them was. He's by far doing his best to tamper down that tell....in a way that seems really, really suspicious. Secondly they others are starting percolate a bit. (this is my own 2 cents, but it's helping me feel good about unagi)

-if good unagi has a shelf life of 2-3 days...why hasn't he played like that and tried to make the most of it? This is...flexible unagi...lets go with the flow rather than let's find wolves.

-Scoop -
a. i dont like how he turned on a dime from the lagom & bullseye comment and then went to RMC (following lagom's lead in effect)...so he goes from your top suspect to someone who you are following. Doesn't add up logically. I am usually very flexible in these games, but this was waffle flip of a flop.
b. early in the game (day 1) scoop & i communicated. I playfully made an offer to him along the lines "lets go crazy with our playstyle and "fuck this shit up"". In a good way really, more to have fun..super fun RPing type of stuff. His response was..."can you withstand the heat?" It wasn't "cool lets do it" or "nah i am gonna do my own thing". it was more...can i take the heat. Now dig into that question a bit...why would he care if I could withstand the heat? It almost felt like he was probing to see if i was the seer. Why would he care about that? If you are an innocent villager, your prime directive is to protect the seer and keep em hidden.
c. see scoop's team mates comment w/ Unagi. That seems weird. I'll dig up the quote. Could he state it in a way to be ballsy maybe...but how does he really know unagi is good.

general thoughts
-Also, look along the lines of participation. Wolves tend to be active and involved to various degrees. (see scoop & unagi). This 1 quiet wolf & 1 loud wolf, is sometimes true, but not always. You can always have 2 active wolves.
-Bored villagers tend to be low key and not really into playing at times (this is how i see izzie & el guapo[if they are wolves, and they do win..it will not be a brilliant method, but really low key]). I think this is also what got RMC. He was bored and low key, people read into that he was "shifty".
-holman strikes me as human trying to flounder through this mess.
-i am giving a massive pass to drazzil this game (newbie's first time, much rather he have fun and enjoy the process than feeling the vote train bearing down on him). He could say..."hey i am a wolf, lynch me" and I would let him slide. Doesnt mean he shouldn't be lynched...just means i am not gonna jump on a train on him anytime soon.

-holman - active and participating...but i see him more as a villager.

So ...my vote is on unagi/scoop today. Dont care which one...i prefer by far unagi.....

So to reiterate...

unagi  

Bayraktar!!!!

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Isgrimnur-Newcastle
2. El Guapo - Isgrminur
3. Newcastle - Unagi, Holman, Scoop
4. Holman
5. Unagi -Newcastle
6. Lassr - eaten
7. Scoop - Isgrimnur, Newcastle
8. Punisher - stabbed
9. Drazzil -
10. Lagom Lite - Swedish Meatballs
11. RMC - Scooped

7 remain. Majority is 4.
Current Vote Totals:

Scoop - 1
Holman -
Isgrminur - 1
Unagi -
Newcastle - 3
Drazzil -
El Guapo -

Should be correct. As always, check my work.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I just want to state that if/when unagi comes out as the seer tomorrow...please be highly suspect of him...and if scoop comes out as seer...please be highly suspect of him.

drazzil - a seer's best move on day 3 w/ 2 scans and 2 misses left is for them to come out. That is the absolute best play a seer can make. Historically many seers have come out aroudn the day 2-3 mark, w/ 2 scans. Few, few, few have waited until they get to day 4ish. Its a crap shoot. Be highly suspect of your seer pal, especially if it's unagi.

And...I wont be self voting folks. So, gonna force you folks to make a decision.

I am happy to live and play, but you folks know where I'll be driving the vote. I seriously doubt you could convince me to go elsewhere unless scoop or unagi was tested first.
Bayraktar!!!!

Holman

Post by Holman »

OK, I'm back.

I won't be the one to off Newcastle. He has been dogging me a little all game, but I just have the sense that he is playing fast and loose and trying to have fun. I don't think he's a wolf.

I would be willing to follow his lead on Unagi, whom I agree has not been playing like (all that I can recall of) his usual villager.

My nightmare is that the wolves are El Guapo and Izzy, and that we can't vote on them this late in the game because they've managed to never give anyone a reason for it.

I won't vote now, though. I'm of the opinion that the Seer should come out. I don't think we can make any decision until that happens.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote:OK, I'm back.

I won't be the one to off Newcastle. He has been dogging me a little all game, but I just have the sense that he is playing fast and loose and trying to have fun. I don't think he's a wolf.

I would be willing to follow his lead on Unagi, whom I agree has not been playing like (all that I can recall of) his usual villager.

My nightmare is that the wolves are El Guapo and Izzy, and that we can't vote on them this late in the game because they've managed to never give anyone a reason for it.

I won't vote now, though. I'm of the opinion that the Seer should come out. I don't think we can make any decision until that happens.
I don’t think the Seer is going to come out. If we believe Drazzil then I’m pretty sure he hasn’t. I very specifically asked Drazzil to share his name but it sounds like they both discussed and refused this. Not surprised. But I think I know who the Seer is so I’m not voting for him. If we assume both of those two are villagers then I have three to choose left. I can vote issy or Newcastle.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Newcastle has been n-1 all weekend.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

withdrawal Newcastle 

Ok. Let’s take a step back.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

First data point. No chance Newcastle is the Seer.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Unagi and Issy votes for him.

Drazzil, el Guapo, and Holman did not and had ample time to.

Why avoid this vote?

Holman

Post by Holman »

I avoided it now because a Wolf getting to N-1 again (and this late in the game) would be fighting harder to avoid the lynch. He might not claim Seer, but he would be lobbying harder on the basis of his earlier exposure.

Newcastle's analyses have made sense. I haven't noticed any flubs or flaws in them. I think he's a villager.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Maybe it’s theme rust but the wolves have done a good job this game.

Second, I really have no idea why Newcastle went after me. I’m not a wolf. I’m not acting like a wolf. I’m not even really pushing for anyone.

I’ve dropped bread crumbs and got a few reactions but nothing has worked.

I find issy the most suspicious.

I’m worried about Unagi fooling me.

El Guapo has slide into my semi-trusted category.

Holman has “acted” clueless but not in a wolf way.

Holman, what do you think about going after Issy?

Holman

Post by Holman »

I really think we're looking at Scoop/Unagi or ElGuapo/Izzy.

I just don't know which.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote:I avoided it now because a Wolf getting to N-1 again (and this late in the game) would be fighting harder to avoid the lynch. He might not claim Seer, but he would be lobbying harder on the basis of his earlier exposure.

Newcastle's analyses have made sense. I haven't noticed any flubs or flaws in them. I think he's a villager.
My vote for Newcastle was mainly based on his vote for me. I’m not sold on him being a wolf.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Holman wrote:I really think we're looking at Scoop/Unagi or ElGuapo/Izzy.

I just don't know which.
I was thinking ElGuapo/Izzy earlier but el g’s analysis was spot on. Could be Izzy/?

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

And no Unagi and I are not partners.

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

and the game has sloowwwwwwweeeeeeddddddd down....

So lets do this....lets narrow the vote pool to those who've got votes on em right now:

Newcastle
Izzy
Scoop

(i think is correct)

Maybe create a few better choices or at least unstick the game.

REMUS - any chance we can get a time limit in place? I sense the game has lost is momentum.
Bayraktar!!!!

Holman

Post by Holman »

We're down to our last miss, and it seems no one really has a clear suspicion.

Maybe we should vote a consensus on the Seer coming out?

I say Yes, the Seer should come out.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Holman wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:14 am We're down to our last miss, and it seems no one really has a clear suspicion.

I think we have 1 more day if we miss today holman.....

Today-
7 people - 2 wolves

Tomorrow -
5 people - 2 wolves

Holman wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:14 am Maybe we should vote a consensus on the Seer coming out?
SEER SHOULD COME OUT
Bayraktar!!!!

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

I think we have 1 more day if we miss today holman.....

Today-
7 people - 2 wolves

Tomorrow -
5 people - 2 wolves

Holman wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:14 am Maybe we should vote a consensus on the Seer coming out?
SEER SHOULD COME OUT
Bayraktar!!!!

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Nay on Seer coming out.

Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Scoop20906 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:16 am Nay on Seer coming out.
Reasons?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Isgrimnur-Newcastle
2. El Guapo - Isgrminur
3. Newcastle - Unagi, Holman, Scoop
4. Holman
5. Unagi -Newcastle
6. Lassr - eaten
7. Scoop - Isgrimnur, Newcastle
8. Punisher - stabbed
9. Drazzil -
10. Lagom Lite - Swedish Meatballs
11. RMC - Scooped

7 remain. Majority is 4.
Current Vote Totals:

Scoop - 1
Holman -
Isgrminur - 1
Unagi -
Newcastle - 2
Drazzil -
El Guapo -

Should be correct. As always, check my work.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Holman

Post by Holman »

Are people even playing?