What are your next major purchases?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Daehawk

Re: What are your next major purchases?

Post by Daehawk »

I marked every fuse in the box I could about 25 years ago or so. Nothing was marked so it was always hunt and guess always messing up clocks and vcrs and such. But some I never did find out what they do...seemingly nothing. I left them and marked them ? . Im afraid to remove them..could be some hidden importance to them.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

This is step one before we try and figure out what to do with the small ass kitchen we have. We're going to rip one cabinet out and put a regular stove/cook top. I'm not handy and this terrifies me. Right now we have an in wall oven (which almost caught fire) that eats precious space we don't have. It's will be a hodge podge of nonsense for a long while (we'll just disconnect and remove the glass stove top and cover it for now.) But getting a regular range lets us get a bigger fridge AND counter space. It's not going to be cheap, but I mean we just have to rip out a cabinet and wire the existing wire to the new oven. Could be worse.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

We had a stove once that had the glass top to it. I thought it was way cool when I saw it and looked futuristic in a way. But I hated it once we got it. It took a lot longer to heat up to cook anything on it and it was hell to keep baked on liquids clean from it. Then a outside cat got in one day and it ended up broke when the cat climbed up high above it and I grabbed it and both out weights hit it. I slipped grabbing up and all my weight went with the cat as it was in my hands and I fell forward and hit with my elbows or hands..cant remember.

Never again.
Octavious

Post by Octavious »

My wife said she would stab me to death if I got anything with coils. Cleaning it is not fun... We priced everything out and well it's not cheap, but it's not anything we can't easily pay over the next 18 months. Well we could pay it now, but that's no fun. Everything in the universe is backordered so we're going to be without an oven for a bit. Oh well.
Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.

Shameless plug for my website: www.nettphoto.com
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

We've had a glass top stove for years. I have cleaning tools for it (Amazon link) and since I clean it regularly it still looks almost new.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

jztemple2 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 3:17 pm We've had a glass top stove for years. I have cleaning tools for it (Amazon link) and since I clean it regularly it still looks almost new.
Yeah, that's the same stuff I use. Works great, especially if I don't wait several weeks to clean the spilled stuff and let it get burnt-on and dry...should really clean it, like, today :D
stessier

Post by stessier »

We had one too in a previous house. No issues at all except it was hard to get smudge free (even using Ceramabryte). I'd be going with an induction one if I was looking to get a new one.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

I've got an off white glass top, I clean it after every use otherwise I'm not sure I could ever get it clean again. I use those Mr. Clean magic erasers. One trick I've learned is to make sure the outside of my pot and my burner aren't wet. If they're not wet it minimizes how dirty the burner gets with each use.

I'd never get a white glass top again.
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
mori

Post by mori »

mori wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:52 pm
naednek wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:01 am
mori wrote:
naednek wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:16 pm
mori wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:48 pm Going to buy a new wood pellet grill. I bought my Traeger grill in 2017 and after getting the kinks worked out of it is been a faithful servant. But I want something that will sear and one that is better insulated so I can use it in colder temperatures and year round. Not loyal to Traeger so some research ahead into this purchase as there are many more options on the market now.
Before doing that, have you looked at the Masterbuilt Gravity series? It's like a pellet grill in terms of convenience and technology. Instead of pellets, it's charcoal. Charcoal goes into a vertical hopper. You light the charcoal at the bottom of the hopper. There's basically a computer fan that blows air into the hopper. A controller controls how fast the fan spins, which controls the temp. As the the first layer of charcoal burns the charcoal above moves down (GRAVITY!!!!) heat and smoke gets funneled into the cooking chamber.

You end up with some great flavor. You can use wood chunks, wood splits. I often put a split of wood in the hopper with charcoal around it. Or for cooks that are not so long I use wood chunks. I place them below in the ash pan.

The flavor of the meat is night and day better than the traeger I once had. And it's much cheaper than traegers.

This is what I have.

https://www.masterbuilt.com/products/gr ... ill-smoker

They have a 800 series that has a griddle accessory. The 560 is smaller and to be honest I feel like it's cheaply made.
This must really be something because you were the champion of Traegor back in the day. I will take a look.
I liked the Traeger a lot but I felt it was missing a good smoke profile. Like when you walk into a bbq joint you get that aroma and when you take that first bite you get that bbq taste.

It's night and day different

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks for sending me down this rabbit hole. I am about to pull a trigger on a Masterbuilt 800. Price is within budget. The sear ability alone just about sold me after years of not being able to do so properly has me envious. I thought I would have no use for a griddle. I am not going to start it up to fry bacon & eggs, but after I watched videos of people doing smash burgers on it :wub: . Operating costs will be higher and it will have to sit outside year round because of its size (the Traeger I have I can put in the garage easy enough). Hoping the cover will get me 5 years until the next great thing. So I may have two grills out on the patio as soon as I can get the couple feet of snow cleared off. I have 2 years worth of wood pellets around but if this thing makes me never fire up the Traeger again they will go away easy enough.
I did end up buying the Masterbuilt 800 as a birthday present for myself and did my first cook on it this weekend. Just did hamburgers and pork burgers after the seasoning burn in. So far I am really impressed. Being able to get the maillard process on the burgers, something I was not able to achieve on the Traeger, makes all the difference. Operation was easy and acted just as advertised. It was not finicky like my Traeger which took me an entire season to get dialed in. Quite efficient in fuel use and the temperature control was outstanding. My next cook is going to be a bone-in ribeye as I am so excited after how the burgers turned out. A smoke will have to wait after that and will wait and see how that turns out before the Traeger goes away.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

stessier wrote:We had one too in a previous house. No issues at all except it was hard to get smudge free (even using Ceramabryte). I'd be going with an induction one if I was looking to get a new one.
The secret I found, after ceramabryte, is a dry micro fiber cloth to get the smudges.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
naednek

Post by naednek »

mori wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:40 pm
mori wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:52 pm
naednek wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:01 am
mori wrote:
naednek wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:16 pm
mori wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:48 pm Going to buy a new wood pellet grill. I bought my Traeger grill in 2017 and after getting the kinks worked out of it is been a faithful servant. But I want something that will sear and one that is better insulated so I can use it in colder temperatures and year round. Not loyal to Traeger so some research ahead into this purchase as there are many more options on the market now.
Before doing that, have you looked at the Masterbuilt Gravity series? It's like a pellet grill in terms of convenience and technology. Instead of pellets, it's charcoal. Charcoal goes into a vertical hopper. You light the charcoal at the bottom of the hopper. There's basically a computer fan that blows air into the hopper. A controller controls how fast the fan spins, which controls the temp. As the the first layer of charcoal burns the charcoal above moves down (GRAVITY!!!!) heat and smoke gets funneled into the cooking chamber.

You end up with some great flavor. You can use wood chunks, wood splits. I often put a split of wood in the hopper with charcoal around it. Or for cooks that are not so long I use wood chunks. I place them below in the ash pan.

The flavor of the meat is night and day better than the traeger I once had. And it's much cheaper than traegers.

This is what I have.

https://www.masterbuilt.com/products/gr ... ill-smoker

They have a 800 series that has a griddle accessory. The 560 is smaller and to be honest I feel like it's cheaply made.
This must really be something because you were the champion of Traegor back in the day. I will take a look.
I liked the Traeger a lot but I felt it was missing a good smoke profile. Like when you walk into a bbq joint you get that aroma and when you take that first bite you get that bbq taste.

It's night and day different

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Thanks for sending me down this rabbit hole. I am about to pull a trigger on a Masterbuilt 800. Price is within budget. The sear ability alone just about sold me after years of not being able to do so properly has me envious. I thought I would have no use for a griddle. I am not going to start it up to fry bacon & eggs, but after I watched videos of people doing smash burgers on it :wub: . Operating costs will be higher and it will have to sit outside year round because of its size (the Traeger I have I can put in the garage easy enough). Hoping the cover will get me 5 years until the next great thing. So I may have two grills out on the patio as soon as I can get the couple feet of snow cleared off. I have 2 years worth of wood pellets around but if this thing makes me never fire up the Traeger again they will go away easy enough.
I did end up buying the Masterbuilt 800 as a birthday present for myself and did my first cook on it this weekend. Just did hamburgers and pork burgers after the seasoning burn in. So far I am really impressed. Being able to get the maillard process on the burgers, something I was not able to achieve on the Traeger, makes all the difference. Operation was easy and acted just as advertised. It was not finicky like my Traeger which took me an entire season to get dialed in. Quite efficient in fuel use and the temperature control was outstanding. My next cook is going to be a bone-in ribeye as I am so excited after how the burgers turned out. A smoke will have to wait after that and will wait and see how that turns out before the Traeger goes away.

Awesome!

I've been having a couple issues lately, my controller went out (I had a spare because they accidently sent me 2 when it broke last time) and the sensors are not responding (which is common) With that said, for the price of the unit and how well it does, I don't mind replacing parts. I wish their controller was better, but don't fault the sensors as they get dirty and it's inevitible.

I probably should have pointed out that they just came out with the 900 which includes a pizza oven insert. You don't really need it to make a good pizza, just put in a pizza stone and crank to 600. But others seem to like it.
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
malchior

Post by malchior »

mori wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:40 pmI did end up buying the Masterbuilt 800 as a birthday present for myself and did my first cook on it this weekend. Just did hamburgers and pork burgers after the seasoning burn in. So far I am really impressed. Being able to get the maillard process on the burgers, something I was not able to achieve on the Traeger, makes all the difference. Operation was easy and acted just as advertised. It was not finicky like my Traeger which took me an entire season to get dialed in. Quite efficient in fuel use and the temperature control was outstanding. My next cook is going to be a bone-in ribeye as I am so excited after how the burgers turned out. A smoke will have to wait after that and will wait and see how that turns out before the Traeger goes away.
I just decided this weekend to go forward on a Traegar Ironwood XL. It should be arriving tomorrow. Traegar updated the Ironwood line this year with many of the features from the Timberline reboot that happened last year. They still haven't gotten temperature up over 500 so sear is still going to be a concern but my main use cases for this grill are low and slow / mid-temp stuff. I'm hearing though that the changes they've made recently improved consistency and smoke profile significantly.
naednek

Post by naednek »

malchior wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:16 am
mori wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:40 pmI did end up buying the Masterbuilt 800 as a birthday present for myself and did my first cook on it this weekend. Just did hamburgers and pork burgers after the seasoning burn in. So far I am really impressed. Being able to get the maillard process on the burgers, something I was not able to achieve on the Traeger, makes all the difference. Operation was easy and acted just as advertised. It was not finicky like my Traeger which took me an entire season to get dialed in. Quite efficient in fuel use and the temperature control was outstanding. My next cook is going to be a bone-in ribeye as I am so excited after how the burgers turned out. A smoke will have to wait after that and will wait and see how that turns out before the Traeger goes away.
I just decided this weekend to go forward on a Traegar Ironwood XL. It should be arriving tomorrow. Traegar updated the Ironwood line this year with many of the features from the Timberline reboot that happened last year. They still haven't gotten temperature up over 500 so sear is still going to be a concern but my main use cases for this grill are low and slow / mid-temp stuff. I'm hearing though that the changes they've made recently improved consistency and smoke profile significantly.

Did you get the Traegar or the Traeger? I ask because the Traegar is a chinese knock off and cheaply made. Good luck :P
malchior

Post by malchior »

I never even noticed mis-typing that over and over. Yeah - it's the Traeger. At least that's what the grill cover says that just arrived. :)

Amazon is coming tomorrow (and assembling it as part of the purchase!)
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

We got a surprise over the weekend. My wife's 2011 Highlander started leaking oil. $700 repair later and the mechanic says we have an additional $4,000 worth of work to be done. We're going to take it for a second opinion, but if it's really in the neighborhood then we may be looking at a new car (at perhaps the worst possible time in history to buy a car).

That Highlander has been a lemon from the get-go. Ever since we got it we've had electrical problems (once it literally just shut down in the middle of driving - thank God we were close enough to coast into a parking lot). Visor broke one time and wouldn't stay up, which cost an amazing amount to fix. Radio volume doesn't work. Issues with windows rolling up and down. The guy at the dealership had the nerve to try to sell us on a new 2023 Highlander. Ummm yeah no thanks, you can keep your piece of shit.

Meanwhile my little 2005 Corolla keeps puttering along. It does need about $1,000 worth of non-critical work over the next 6 months though.

I just have to face it, we've got two aging cars and the years of living without a car payment may be coming to a swift end.
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

ImLawBoy wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 12:18 pm On the minus side, we're looking at $20K+ (depending on options) for installing a drain tile system with sump pump in the house. I still love this house, but between expenses to make it wheelchair accessible and now this basement issue, it sure is taking a dent out of my bank account.
This is coming in at just under $20K - yay for competing bids! Work is supposed to start Tuesday, so I spent most of Easter Sunday moving as much stuff as I can at least 3 feet (preferably 5 feet) from the exterior walls. Of course, the real challenge is that one of the prior owners put a stackable washer and dryer in a small nook in the basement - so small that I can't get behind it to unplug it or unhook the water or gas lines. I'm not entirely sure how they installed it in the first place, except maybe they're able to do all the hookups without the dryer on top and then attach the dryer. Too much work for me, so I'm having some handyman service send out a couple of guys to unhook it. I"m guessing that's going to be another $200 or so - and then we'll likely need to have someone come back to hook it up again (although it's not urgent since we have another washer/dryer upstairs that gets primary use).

Once the basement is future-proofed from flooding (as much as it can be, anyway) we have to look into actually making it livable again. That's not going to be cheap, either.
That's my purse! I don't know you!
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Ongoing and future project keeps growing:

Renovating my small upstairs office bathroom, doing it myself, $500

Extending our concrete front porch with a small 4 ft deck out front so we have room to sit out there and relax without having to get up every time the spouse walks by. It's only 6 inches off the ground, so now you either pull your feet in and they step over the ottoman or walk into the flower bed to get around you. Do it myself $300.

Redo the fireplace mantle to lower it, add side shelves so we can put the TV above it. $1000+

Possibly screen in the back porch. Although it was screened once before and it just made it harder to clean the pollen out. Kept leaves and bugs out but pollen still gets through. So debating if it is REALLY what we want to do since we didn't care for it the first time. $1000+

Paint/remodel my upstairs man cave/office. It currently is Star Wars EVERYWHERE. I need to reduce my collectables and make this more presentable. It also turns into an area of storage for stuff we don't know what to do with. $500+
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
em2nought

Post by em2nought »

Supposedly, above the fireplace isn't such a great place to put the TV due to heat.

Maybe some insulation behind the TV, and some sort of heat shield under the mantle? :think:
Technically, he shouldn't be here.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

em2nought wrote:Supposedly, above the fireplace isn't such a great place to put the TV due to heat.

Maybe some insulation behind the TV, and some sort of heat shield under the mantle? :think:
It's a gas fireplace that is only used on the coldest days. I have researched to see how to handle it. It seems with a wall mount, the heat will rise about a foot away in front of the TV.

Black Lives Matter
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

We're getting water behind our cement siding. It's now loose in a particular area on the outside wall, and enough to affect the kitchen cabinet on the other side. Most likely a big job. Removing the siding to determine the extent of the damage. At minimum, it will be replacing from stud to stud 1 1/2 stories up, then reinstalling the siding on the outside and repairing the inside wall behind the kitchen cabinets.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
malchior

Post by malchior »

Apparently delivery and assembly plus haul away mean different things than they used to. Amazon delivered the new *TRAEGER* grill (hat tip to Naednek), the guys said to quote, "we don't assemble these". Ok. Amazon customer service (as it was) said they were supposed to. When I asked if they'd send someone out to do so, they said the order is showing you signed it as complete. Sure. Whatever.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Ugh. Did you pay extra for them to set it up? Maybe you should demand a return, then purchase it again without the setup fee...

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
malchior

Post by malchior »

TheMix wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:41 pm Ugh. Did you pay extra for them to set it up? Maybe you should demand a return, then purchase it again without the setup fee...
It was "included'. Other competitors had the same offer. I did press to have someone come out and they told me it was $99. I offered to give them $99 if they came out and saw that the grill was already assembled (based on their argument I signed for completion of the order). In the end, I'm in the middle of assembling it. It's supposed to be a 2-person job so I'm just doing it slowly.
mori

Post by mori »

Lassr wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:58 pm
em2nought wrote:Supposedly, above the fireplace isn't such a great place to put the TV due to heat.

It's a gas fireplace that is only used on the coldest days. I have researched to see how to handle it. It seems with a wall mount, the heat will rise about a foot away in front of the TV.

I did something similar done in my home a couple years ago. Don't think I posted on here about the job. I had a nook above the fireplace for a spot to put the tube TV. Since those TVs are gone no reason to have this massive indent in the wall. So I had the wall made flush and the outlets moved to the new wall location. Went from a stupid heavy small TV to a 65" flat screen TV that sits flush with the wall. Even in Minnesota the gas fireplace hardly ever gets used.

Post by Default »

I have one of those gas fireplaces. Next summer, I'm going to shut off the gas and rip that sucker out. Disassembling that to get rid of it in pieces, because dragging the building inspectors in will end up costing coin and aggravation.
"pcp, lsd, thc, tgb...it's all good." ~ Kraken
mori

Post by mori »

Just got my '05 GTO (a car I have owned since new) back after having some engine mods done. Performance camshaft, head work, new intake, and a dyno tune to boost the power. Sounds pretty wild now but have not really driven it much yet since it is so cold here as the tires won't have any grip. The next phase will wait till next year when I get headers and high flow exhaust. After all is said and done I will be making around 500-530HP at the wheels. Not in Hellcat territory but it will be fun.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Mother FU%$*&^ dammit!! Now my washer wont spin the water out of the clothes. Seems stuck. The motor makes a strange noise compared to normal. I can spin the basket by hand if I really try hard. DAMN. I cant afford a washer. And a laundry wil ldrain more money than I have to wash my clothes each month. Its why I haven't washed the rugs I need to for 2 years . F! Everything just keeps breaking! If it would just wait a year Id have some money for this shit. But I swear EVERYTHING is taking its turn busting.. Ive about had it .
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

You can take the back cover off and see if the belt broke. That would be an easier repair than if the whole motor went.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

I'm looking forward to a weeks worth of groceries.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

gilraen wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 2:56 pm You can take the back cover off and see if the belt broke. That would be an easier repair than if the whole motor went.
I 'think' the belt is intact as it tries to spin..it makes a small jerking movement to spin then nothing. Its as if the basket needs greasing..like its hard to turn by hand even. Maybe something is stuck in it. I guess I can pull it out and see.

Say its the back cover? I dont have to remove the basket or turn it upsidedown or anything?
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

Daehawk wrote: Wed May 03, 2023 3:15 pm Say its the back cover? I dont have to remove the basket or turn it upsidedown or anything?
Well, it would depend on your washing mashine, you'll have to look it up for your specific model. On mine, I only had to remove the back cover, but it was a front-loader.
Jeff V

Post by Jeff V »

We recently bought our daughter a tonsillectomy with a bonus adenoidectomy. OOP costs is around $3K, with some additional expense attributed on account of my wife burning all of her sick time to stay at home with her, followed, of course, by severe illness on her part rendering her incapable of working. What's worse is I can't work my normal hours since I have to run her to the doctor, go shopping for meds and stuff, and other related errands. And we're just a month away from a month-long international vacation...
Black Lives Matter
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

Aren't you about due to need another car?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Depends on if someone runs into it or not.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

In-patient hospitalization for the kid (delusions/psychosis). Went in for PHP, day 1, get a call 2 hours later, moved from PHP to in-patient.

"Fortunately", hospitalization and PHP won't cost more than ~$1500 because at that point, will hit his individual out-of-pocket max for the year (rough year).

More fortunately, meds seem to be working and he will likely be coming home early this coming week. Then just PHP from there.

Burned through our $3,050 FSA by early April, normally makes it til at least July. Before the year is out, we should hit full family out-of-pocket max.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I dont know what PHP is.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Partial hospitalization program
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Anonymous Bosch

Post by Anonymous Bosch »

Daehawk wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:31 pm I dont know what PHP is.
What Is PHP (Partial Hospitalization Program)?
solutions-recovery.com wrote:Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) were treatment programs originally developed to help people struggling with mental illness. Initially called “day hospitals,” these programs were designed in the 1960s to help those who needed an intensive level of psychiatric care but who would also benefit from living in the larger community as well as those who had stable, safe home lives to return to after a full day of treatment ended.After changes to Medicaid laws in the 1980s, Partial Hospitalization options expanded rapidly, until financial restrictions were placed on them in the late 1990s. As the idea that addiction is a mental and behavioral illness with biological roots, rather than an issue of willpower, took hold, PHPs began to develop for people struggling with substance abuse issues.

PHPs still exist primarily to work with individuals who struggle with mental illness, but many subsets of these programs across the country exist as an in-between, or even outpatient, method of helping people who want to overcome substance addiction and abuse. These programs come in many ranges of options, from flexible outpatient to full-day intensive programs, but they have several core tenets in common. The most important common factor among all PHPs is the desire to find a way to prevent people overcoming substance abuse from becoming a patient in a hospital.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." — P. J. O'Rourke
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Didn't know they were so strongly associated with drug disorders, just knew they were associated with eating disorders and mental illnesses of various sorts.
naednek

Post by naednek »

So one night while Erin is with her dad before he died, I was home watching the kids and Ethan asked for home made mac and cheese. I have this Ninja pressure cookier\air fryer combo thing and I had all the ingredients out and stupid me poured the uncooked macoroni into the cooking chamber of the unit. There's a heavy plate where the pot sits on, and you can't get it off from the inside. So noodles came out, but there's still quite a bit stuck between the plate and the heating element.

So not wanting to cause a fire, we just bought an Emeril Laagasse Duel Air Fryer.
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-57759 ... t=29347478