New post functionality not working

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

naednek

New post functionality not working

Post by naednek »

When clicking on the little paper icon right before each post it would take you to the last unread post (basically where you last left off from a previous visit). Today that stopped working. I'm using Chrome and I think the subsilver version of the forum style.

Anyone else having this issue?
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
stessier

Re: New post functionality not working

Post by stessier »

I'm also using Chrome and subsilver and it is working for me. Does it not work on any posts? I have found that if the thread contains a embedded tweet, the tweet takes a second to format and can push the newest point out of my current window.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
naednek

Post by naednek »

seems to be working today.... Weird
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

stessier wrote:I'm also using Chrome and subsilver and it is working for me. Does it not work on any posts? I have found that if the thread contains a embedded tweet, the tweet takes a second to format and can push the newest point out of my current window.
I'm having a similar problem with the new post button using Firefox and Black Pearl. It is loading me into the middle of threads. The Silly Pics thread does it reliably, and as far as I can tell, there are no tweets in the current page.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)