Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Re: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Post by Daehawk »

After testing them all I find I like Nisha best because of the sniper rifle. But if its like the other Borderlands games then anyone can use a sniper rifle. It comes down to the skills you get. I like Whel's drones and Clappy's scanner. I really thought Id play a human character but as of right now its Clappy that leads my list. That scanner ability where he scans an enemy then pops out a mini Clappy that fights with the best vault hunter skills is pretty cool.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

You do not need to know anything about BL2 going into this game. It is a sequel to BL1 and a prequel to BL2.
Borderlands 2 Spoiler
Spoiler:
That is why Roland is still alive in this one.
In our 4 player game I am playing Athena. She seems to be the tank. With the shield and she gets a taunt like Sal had in 2 that makes all the enemies focus on you. I am pretty sure she was one of the assassins that you fought against in the Knoxx DLC. Wilhelm seems a lot like the commando with flying drones instead of the stationary ones. Nisha seems to be more closely related to Malacai and Zero from 2 who focuses on pistols and sniper rifles. Fragtrap just seems like a random element thrown in just for fun. There are multiple times that Teggy used the fragtrap ability and confused the entire group.

Yes any character can use any weapon type that is dropped. Some class abilities however boost certain types of weapons.
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Oh ya..I fotgot Clappy can bug your own teammates. He is just so fun though. I thought Id go Clappy with sniper and pistols. Im a sniper / pistol player :) But then again maybe if Nisha is made for that I could use her if her skills compliment those guns. Ill have to go read up more instead of just test.
Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

The first time that Claptrap did the Torgue Fiesta I nearly fell over laughing - grenades everywhere. That's about 1/2 way down the left skill tree. At the bottom of that same tree you get the Pirate ship which is even funnier. The famous part of the 1812 Overture plays and cannons fire from Claptrap's body at all the right moments. You do have to be careful not to be too close to the explosions, I'm pretty sure they can damage you.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I am going to play Whel. But I like parts of everyone so Ive decided to play the others online...especially Clappy. Athena nterests me the least. But Ive had many other games where something that didn't interest me turned out to be the most fun.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Bad Demographic

The latest DLC - the Claptastic Voyage was pretty good. We thought it was worth the $10. We've finished the main quest and have a few side quests to do.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I'm playing this through again. This time I'm playing with the kids in three-person coop. My eldest is Wilhelm, youngest is Athena, and I'm Nisha. My youngest actually started with Claptrap, but switched because all of us hated randomly having out abilities taken away. Claptrap is supposed to annoy the characters, not the players.

It is Borderlands, and that is a good thing. I'd forgotten just how much this game annoyed me, though. Having just played, in succession, two BL1 campaigns then two BL2 campaigns it really stands out. They really don't have Gearbox's knack for level design.

The interior levels are really, really linear, and they only put fast travel points at the end. That means that you have to clear out the entire level to take a break, which can sometimes take forever. The BL2 design had shorter levels, but more of them. As a result you never felt like you were being punished if you didn't have large blocks of time free. Not only that, but they use an absurd amount of backtracking, forcing you to cross a huge level, trigger a switch, then cross the entire level back to the entrance (we've occasionally even been quitting and restarting to avoid that.)

Once you hit an area once, you invariably get one side quest that takes place in the same area in some hard to reach location that, again, requires clearing and crossing most of the level and then backtracking out.

Given that they have very, very little variety in enemies, it makes it tedious to play. In the earlier games (especially BL2) they were aware of this, and would rotate through enemy types. Buncha bandits, then buncha beasties, then soldiers with special abilities, then different beasties, then bandits. You were always doing something you hadn't for a while. Not here, though.

I'm going to push for a single playthrough with the DLC rather than doing two campaign runs before starting it this time.

As an aside, I'm not enjoying Nisha much either. Her special throws a heavy sepia filter over the screen that makes it impossible to actually see anything. You can't tell friend from foe from barrel. You can't see colored loot drop. You can't see health drop. And since her special aims for you, there is no actual gameplay in using it. You just spin around and spam fire.

It also shows signs of lazy design. The characters are constantly calling out that they've found health vials when they've only found oxygen.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I just finished the BL2 Tina's Keep level where you find the prisoner. That level would have punished me for not spending the time to clear it and move up the tower. The only reason I kept playing for the length I did was the thought of having to do it all again. It was a beatdown, and I almost paused the game and left it up, hoping a power failure didn't wipe my progress.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

No kidding - we just finished that section a couple of weeks ago, and both kids were commenting that it was a slog.

To be clear, I don't think that the Pre-Sequel was a bad game, just that it was a noticeably inferior game to the Pre-Pre-Sequel and the Post-Pre-Sequel.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I currently have 6 characters ready to enter the vault, with 1 already in the vault. I'm only a couple of hours from finishing it for the first time on normal, yet I keep playing alts until they are all in the same spot.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

Blackhawk wrote: It is Borderlands, and that is a good thing. I'd forgotten just how much this game annoyed me, though. Having just played, in succession, two BL1 campaigns then two BL2 campaigns it really stands out. They really don't have Gearbox's knack for level design.
I'm glad you said something as I have about 2 hours into the Pre-Sequel and something just feels...off. It looks and sounds like Borderlands, but I feel like I'm playing a close imitation of the game. I loved Borderlands 2 - probably one of my top 20 games of all time. I'm going to keep playing this, but I can tell already it's not going to be at the same level.
Maybe next year, maybe no go
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

I agree that the pre-sequel is "different". It's the weakest of the 3, but that's not much of a criticism, as they are all very, very good. I like the pre-sequel because it is different.

My son bought the Jack class, so now I'm going through it as Jack-lookalike.
Scuzz

Post by Scuzz »

I have played all three in co-play with my daughter and I would agree the pre-sequel was probably weakest, but it was still fun. Although we had a heck of a time with a fight near the end of the game. We had to leave and go grind up some levels and then come back to win that one.
Black Lives Matter
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Finally got around to finishing this with one of my characters. The fights were a bit anti-climatic in that you're just fighting your way to the vault and then 2 boss fights that weren't very involved and then...the end. The end was relatively satisfying to me, as the end of the pre-sequel storyline and how it fits between the first and second borderlands.

So the fights were kinda meh. Not terrible but not epic like the first borderlands and not as long and evenly paced as the second borderlands. But the storyline wrapped up in a way that meshed nicely and was satisfying (enough, anyway).
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I think I figured out what my problem is with this game - it's the jumping. Not just the general jumping puzzle (lite) elements but the fact that they clearly expect you to be taking advantage of the micro gravity environment and using that to your combat advantage. I hate it. Hate it.

I also think maybe I picked the wrong solo character class - Nisha the Lawbringer. I figured she'd be the best, but the weapons I've found up through level 10 are total crap and I'm starting to get drilled by armored enemies. I have ~7 hours invested at this point and I think I'm going to restart with Wilhelm and see if it's any better. It could also be the path I picked for her - I went down the center (Fan the Hammer) and maybe I should have selected Rilfewoman? I don't know.
Bad Demographic

It's been a while since I played the Pre-Sequel. Like other here I didn't like it as well as Borderlands or Borderlands 2. But I did really like playing Claptrap, as obnoxious as he is. His specials (skills?) can be quite funny and he has the huge advantage of not needing O2 to breathe.

Black Lives Matter
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Smoove_B wrote:I think I figured out what my problem is with this game - it's the jumping. Not just the general jumping puzzle (lite) elements but the fact that they clearly expect you to be taking advantage of the micro gravity environment and using that to your combat advantage. I hate it. Hate it.
And I freakin' love it. I hate being in a higher gravity environment where I struggle to gain enough height to slam.

I love melee in all these games, often combining weapon fire and melee at close range, and slams just give me another thing to do at close range.

That said, I'll also say that I go through periods of either forgetfulness or a weapon or a character/skills that are effective by themselves and don't involve slams, and the game is perfectly playable without ever slamming anything.

All borderland games are pretty easy on normal, which means any skill tree on any character is going to be "good enough", although admittedly some don't shine as the first tree you go down, and some don't shine until you reach higher up in the tree. There are some unbalanced skills in the game, and those are notable in how they impact your play, but for a new character on normal, the biggest difference between the game being too easy and being just easy, are weapons. A lucky drop can change the game.

I have a level 12 unique assault rifle that I use for each new character, and it's just ridiculous. I mean, ridiculous. It's a Jacob's so the fire rate is as fast as I can click, and not until around lvl 18 do sniper rifles start to rival it for damage. They just begin to do around the same damage, but at a tenth of the fire rate.

If you tell me what kind of play style you like, I can tell you what class and skill tree to start with. As with all borderlands, classes can be built multiple ways. Since you've switched to Wilhelm, a good generalist build is the left tree, that focuses on wolf mostly. It's not long before you can just summon wolf and saint and hide while wolf kills everything (on normal).

I'm surprised you had trouble with Nisha. While she is a glass cannon (especially early on), becoming an aimbot for 6 seconds every 16 seconds pretty much makes any encounter with trash mobs to be insanely easy. Actually, I have 2 Nishas, but neither uses the middle tree and I can't even remember what's in it. You might be right, and that the middle tree is mostly there to support the other 2 trees (although I'm not certain).

One thing I'll say is that the game scales non-linearly quite a bit, so going after mobs higher level than you becomes increasingly tougher, while mobs lower than you become trivial (and award trivial exp). Mobs that are about 1 level below you are the sweet spot for exp versus ease, although the game isn't set up for grinding trash mobs so this is just fyi and not a recommendation to search for an area of appropriately leveled mobs.

Just do all the quests you find. You'll outlevel the main story line a little and then everything will become much easier.

Athena's special gives 100% immunity from anything in a 180 degree arc in front of her, so she's very tough and not a bad choice for a new player. Also all 3 of her trees are really good (I have 3 of her, each focused on a different tree) and fun. Her left (shield) tree is pretty boring until you reach the final skill though, so while good, it's not as fun as others. The middle (sword) tree is less effective than the shield tree until the final skill, at which point you'll forget to use your special ever again. Her right tree (elemental) is the most effective right off the bat and stays that way throughout the entire length of the tree. Just grab a decent shock weapon or 2 and then it's a walk in the park. Some people say her single point tier 1 skill in her elemental tree is the best skill in the entire game. I don't know about that, but I certainly understand the argument. All 3 of my Athenas took that skill first before moving to the other trees. It's the one that builds stacks while fire/shock dots tick. I can't remember its name.

Quick descriptors for the classes:

Nisha: Glass cannon, but oh what a cannon. Left tree is her generalist tree. Build order stacks and her survivability climbs. Riflewoman (left tree) is pure dps of doom.
Jack: Very strong in all ways. Pet class but doesn't need to rely on them. Build can change how he plays, but he is always effective
Athena: damage immunity + good stuff. Right tree is fun fun fun but requires some finesse (such as jumping then firing to bring down thor's hammer of doom)
Claptrap: Explosions or multiplayer support. Stay away from Right tree unless you can handle complete randomness (not for beginners). Boomtrap tree very effective solo
Wilhelm: Good generalist/pet class. Left tree most effective, right tree defensive-ish, middle tree supports the other two.
Aurelia: Don't have her, no idea.

For the record I've played somewhere between 10 and 15 characters through the game on normal.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I just finished this and the DLC the other day, bringing to an end the Borderlands saga with my kids, starting with two runs of BL1 followed by the DLC, two runs of BL2 with the DLC, then this.

I loved the jumping and boosting. It ended up feeling really natural. I've decided that the things that really drove me nuts were three specific design decisions:

First was the level design. They were huge levels with very few points at which you could respawn. Unlike BL2's larger levels, they were linear rather than circular (metaphorically speaking), which meant you had to finish them in a single go, after which you had to turn around and fight your way back through it a second time in many cases. This was compounded with side quests that inevitably sent you back into the area you had just finished and made you run the whole thing again. Backtracking and repeating content ad nauseam.

Second, the enemies had hard-to-find critical spots. BL1 and 2 added a lot of strategy to the game by forcing you to target specific parts of the enemies in order to do decent damage. A lot of the Pre-Sequel's enemies hid their critical zones so well that I was never sure where some of them were after hundreds of kills. It turned combat from something precise and thoughtful into just emptying endless clips in the enemies' general direction.

Third was the character design. I started out as Nisha. Ian ran Wilhelm, and Caiden started out as Fragtrap. Caiden traded in Fragtrap for Athena by level 8, as Fragtrap's special ability was horribly thought out for co-op. Forcing special abilities on other players in such a way as to periodically invalidate their builds was frustrating and annoying. It was chaotic and CL4P-TP flavored, but it wasn't fun. For myself, I used an editor to turn my Nisha into a Doppleganger about halfway through. I absolutely hated her for reasons I'll get into in a second.

Athena was actually decent (I played her on my solo run.) All of the other characters I've played or seen (Fragtrap, Nisha, Jack, Wilhelm) had some major flaw that kept them from being fun. Fragtrap I already mentioned. The others were designed in such a way that they played the game for you.

Nisha's special took control away from the player and turned on an aim-bot. It was kind of cool, but it took all of the fun out of the combat for me, as it is something you use frequently (short cooldown) and while it was being used you weren't really playing. You were just clicking mindlessly. Combine that with the awful sepia filter. Again, it was flavor, but not fun. Way too much stuff in Borderlands is based on color. Differences in enemies, telling allies from enemies, loot drops, sorting out ammo drops from loot and money, feedback on damage from floating numbers - all of that is color based, and using the special effectively turned off the color. Who thought that one out?

Wilhelm and the Jack Doppleganger shared a different problem - their practical skill trees involved summons that were so powerful that you, as the summoner, were almost irrelevant. Yes, the Doppleganger had other skill trees, but they were so convoluted that they were a huge hassle to play, and didn't work well with fast-dying enemies. I realized before too long that I wasn't needed at all. I could summon my Digi-Jacks, and by the time I killed one enemy, they'd clear the room. Wilhelm was the same way. Wolf would wipe out everything on the map, even clearing out areas we hadn't gotten to yet. The poor players weren't even necessary.

Compare that to Borderlands 1/2 summoners. Roland's turrets, Axton's turrets, and Bloodwing all gave you an edge, but they were always support. You had to fight the fight yourself. Now, Gaige's Deathtrap could play the game for you, except that her other trees were actually good. You could avoid Deathtrap if you wanted to.

The last two issues (character design and enemies with vague strategic counters) turned combat into a bit of a drag, while the first one (long, linear levels that you had to traverse multiple times) made that 'bit of a drag' into a tedious slog at times.

Again, as a disclaimer: this is specifically criticism the game, not a review of it. It had a lot of good qualities, enough that it was absolutely worth the time to play it. It just could have been so much better.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Blackhawk wrote:I just finished this and the DLC the other day, bringing to an end the Borderlands saga with my kids, starting with two runs of BL1 followed by the DLC, two runs of BL2 with the DLC, then this.

I loved the jumping and boosting. It ended up feeling really natural. I've decided that the things that really drove me nuts were three specific design decisions:

First was the level design. They were huge levels with very few points at which you could respawn. Unlike BL2's larger levels, they were linear rather than circular (metaphorically speaking), which meant you had to finish them in a single go, after which you had to turn around and fight your way back through it a second time in many cases. This was compounded with side quests that inevitably sent you back into the area you had just finished and made you run the whole thing again. Backtracking and repeating content ad nauseam.
I found this particularly annoying when I first started playing and didn't know where I was going next. It sucked. It gets better as you get more familiar with the maps and the quests but it's still poorly done. At one point the fastest and best way to backtrack, even after you have an efficient plan of attack for the quests, is to simply quit and then resume, which restarts you at the beginning of the map, saving you at least 5 minutes if you just ran as fast as you could and didn't stop to fight. It saves even more if you stop to engage bad guys. Even better, it reloads you right beside your next quest location.

When the best way to continue is to stop playing then restart, you know there is something wrong with your design.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

GreenGoo wrote: If you tell me what kind of play style you like, I can tell you what class and skill tree to start with. As with all borderlands, classes can be built multiple ways. Since you've switched to Wilhelm, a good generalist build is the left tree, that focuses on wolf mostly. It's not long before you can just summon wolf and saint and hide while wolf kills everything (on normal).
I beat the original game with Roland and the second one with Axton. I didn't really do my homework I guess and figured Nisha was in the same vein, but apparently I probably should have picked Wilhelm.
I'm surprised you had trouble with Nisha. While she is a glass cannon (especially early on), becoming an aimbot for 6 seconds every 16 seconds pretty much makes any encounter with trash mobs to be insanely easy. Actually, I have 2 Nishas, but neither uses the middle tree and I can't even remember what's in it. You might be right, and that the middle tree is mostly there to support the other 2 trees (although I'm not certain).
Yes, she is absolutely a glass cannon. I remember trying both Zer0 and Mordecai and feeling like they were better suited for team-based play and that's the same feeling I have with her now. I know "in theory" all of them work for solo, but I was able to just plow through everything (mostly) with Roland and Axton. I've died over two dozen times with her and that's just not something I'm used to at all.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

OK that makes it easy then. Wilhelm is not an Axton/Roland equivalent but he's close enough, plus wolf is a roving turret, pretty much.

Wilhelm plus the left tree. By level 10-12 it should feel familiar enough that you're comfortable and wolf will start dominating.

If you want company I could start a new character to accompany you through the early stuff if you're struggling. Is it that it has been tough or just not fun or both?
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

I used the quit-restart method in BL2 as well.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

Interesting write-ups/analysis. I'll have to file them away until I finally pick this up.

One comment on Mordecai from B1. He works very well as a solo player... but you probably shouldn't pick sniper rifles. My Mordy was a gunslinger. At the end I ran with 4 different pistols. I liked the ones with high rates of fire (the higher the better). I had excellent bullet regen, so I never ran out of bullets. Actually, now that I think about it, he played/plays a bit like Salvador - if you give Sal pistols (which I have).

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

GreenGoo wrote:If you want company I could start a new character to accompany you through the early stuff if you're struggling. Is it that it has been tough or just not fun or both?
Thanks for the advice - I just went back and spent an hour with Wilhelm and the first 5 levels were like night and day in comparison to Nisha. Whatever the nuts and bolts differences are, Wilhelm is definitely more of my play style and this feels much better than my first ~6 hours with Nisha. It's weird...I had a feeling that might be the problem, but I figured I'd just "push through". Should have started over hours ago with him but I'm not that far behind when I stopped.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Glad you found something that works for you.

The pre-sequel has grown on me and while it's still in 3rd place, it's not as far behind the other 2 as it used to be.

As usual, the character classes are quite different from each other, and often different from themselves depending on the build.

Since I play the same content over and over and over again just to experiment with different builds while leveling up, the classes have to be entertaining to keep my attention. And they are.

While I'm here, does anyone know what "up over" means? I can't help but think the "up over bar" that moxxi runs has some other meaning associated with it but I don't have a clue what it is.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I figured it was a moon play on 'down under', but I'm probably wrong. Then again, it was developed by 2K Australia.
Last edited by Blackhawk on Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Blackhawk wrote:I figured it was a moon play on 'down under', but I'm probably wrong.
Ha! That's almost certainly it.

Woosh, right over my head.

Thanks.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I'm at the end but I've migrated to a brand new Win10 rig over the last week. Wouldn't you know, the game hard-locks my PC at random times, forcing me to power down and restart. Awesome. Guess that's a game I won't be finishing. Or playing ever again.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

Smoove_B wrote:I'm at the end but I've migrated to a brand new Win10 rig over the last week. Wouldn't you know, the game hard-locks my PC at random times, forcing me to power down and restart. Awesome. Guess that's a game I won't be finishing. Or playing ever again.
That's too bad. Ah well, it's hardly a must play classic, although I liked it.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

I came around. I was enjoying it. It wasn't at the same level as Borderlands 2, but it was better than I was giving it credit for.
killbot737

Post by killbot737 »

I got this one in that bundle too. I've been doing the intro missions with all of the different characters. I like the lawbringer, her trees are crazy useful. Athena is pretty cool too, that shield block is really almost overpowered. I like the lawbringer's whip.

I finally got to Wilhelm. God his exposition is awful. I have a question, though. Some of the descriptions I've read say it's supposed to be Wilhelm and Wolf, except I only see Wolf whenever I summon Wolf and Saint. Does Wolf only show when I use the skill? And why is Wilhelm so short? He does match my playstyle pretty well. I also liked the uberness of Gaige's bot in BL2. His melee attack looks like he's flicking his wrists, not attacking people.

Haven't got to Claptrap yet. Might save him for later.

Those kragons are really annoying. I understand why Janey Springs hates them. They are all graphically explodey and I can never track them during combat. :)
There is no hug button. Sad!
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

killbot737 wrote: I finally got to Wilhelm. God his exposition is awful. I have a question, though. Some of the descriptions I've read say it's supposed to be Wilhelm and Wolf, except I only see Wolf whenever I summon Wolf and Saint. Does Wolf only show when I use the skill? And why is Wilhelm so short? He does match my playstyle pretty well.
Wolf and Saint are like Deathtrap for Gaige. You only see them when they are summoned. As to why he's so short... I have no idea, but there isn't really any reason for him to be tall, is there? The only other time you see him is in BL2, and he's
Spoiler:
mostly machine at that point.
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

So Jack and Lady Gunswattle (or whatever her name is) are on sale for 6 bucks a piece.

That seems pricey for a couple of new character classes, even for a game I love.
Bad Demographic

killbot737 wrote:Those kragons are really annoying. I understand why Janey Springs hates them. They are all graphically explodey and I can never track them during combat. :)
I liked double-jumping straight up and slam attacking them. I think even single jumping with a slam attack was effective.

Black Lives Matter
Scuzz

Post by Scuzz »

I had trouble with the jumping stuff at first but once you get used to it it does add something extra to the game.
Black Lives Matter
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

The fun part is going to back to the earlier games and continuously trying to air boost.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I got that as part of Wishmaslist (thanks RM9!!!!) and started with CL4P-TP - he's pretty fun and I'm really loving the game - 5 hours in. My only complaints so far are the Australian accents - I'm pretty good but I just miss some of what they are saying sometimes because of the accent (even with subtitles on - they go too fast) - and two missions where I simply couldn't figure out what to do. Had to have wasted nearly 30 minutes looking for Deidre's car and trying to figure where the cameras and safe were. It was maddening.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
GreenGoo

Post by GreenGoo »

The accents die down later in the game.
stessier

Post by stessier »

I got to the Star Baby door. I lol'd when it happened. :D
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles