For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

gellar wrote:
HOW DARE YOU SIR.

Sincerely,
Asskicker
Sorry, Ed, I thought it was common knowledge.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
gellar

Post by gellar »

noxiousdog wrote:
gellar wrote:
HOW DARE YOU SIR.

Sincerely,
Asskicker
Alright, dick... it's on now. IT'S SO FUCKING ON.

Ok that was pretty funny. But if you ever call me Ed again, I will come to Houston and destroy you.

gellar
OMGHI2U
"I guess we're all retarded except you Gellar." - Kobra
"I'm already doomed to the seventh level of hell. If you think I wouldn't kill a person of my choosing for $50 mil, you obviously have no clue just how expensive my taste in shoes really is." - setaside
#gonegold brutesquad
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

gellar wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:
gellar wrote:
HOW DARE YOU SIR.

Sincerely,
Asskicker
Alright, dick... it's on now. IT'S SO FUCKING ON.

Ok that was pretty funny. But if you ever call me Ed again, I will come to Houston and destroy you.

gellar
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

gellar wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:Sorry, Ed, I thought it was common knowledge.
That *was* pretty good. Even got Sarah Michelle riled up.

~Neal, useful secretary of the court, part of civil special.
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
Enough

Post by Enough »

Major props to RM9 for serving as a librarian/archivist, you rock!

My blog (mostly photos): Fort Ephemera - My Flickr Photostream

“You only get one sunrise and one sunset a day, and you only get so many days on the planet. A good photographer does the math and doesn’t waste either.” ―Galen Rowell
Al

Post by Al »

If anyone mentions my first name around here I'm going to be so pissed.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Al wrote:If anyone mentions my first name around here I'm going to be so pissed.
Lighten up, Francis.

:wink:
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

Tareeq wrote:Now, if you've not received the book I regret that, but as said it was shipped. But as you know it wasn't a trade. It was a freebie. You paid nothing for it, and won't pay anything when it arrives. So kindly get over it and stop behaving like the banned poster you insist must be someone else.
OMG, where the hell is this hostility coming from? I just asked if you sent it, and havent gotten a response for two weeks. I even sent you a personal email. Is it somehow wrong to want an answer to a question?

I swear, you guys must really WANT Tony72 to come back; both you and runningman obviously have Tony72 on the brain.

Sorry to break your hopes, though. Im not him. I just dont know what more I can tell you.
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

RunningMn9 wrote:Lots of people know lots of other people's real names here. That's nothing new. Of course, you've only been here since 3 weeks before the TylerDurden persona flamed out, so maybe you didn't know that. ;)
I really dont know what you are talking about. This forum isnt all that old, and in fact the oldest member has been here since Oct 12. That isnt even three weeks.
The real trick here wasn't figuring out that you were tony72. That was easy once you started posting for real under this name. And of course, your selection of nickname and profile weren't exactly difficult to nuts to crack.
That I were Tony72? How you figured out something that isnt true is a mystery to me.
If it makes you feel any better, I knew who you were more than 2 months ago. The real trick is figuring out who your next persona will be. Maybe you'll be more creative than "Unbreakable" next time. But I doubt it.
Um, ok... I will have to chose a different movie? I dunno how Bruce Willis is connected to Tony72, but whatever...
But, if you follow your pattern, that persona is already registered and posting.

Maybe if you had more l33t computer skills it wouldn't be so easy to track you down? :)
Um... ok.. whatever. So what is the same, since you are so 1337? OMGZOR, TEHY HAVE TEH SAM3 ISPZ0RZ!!!!

There are two ISPs in Chicago (unless you are a low-rent internet user stuck on dialup)- Comcast and SBC. So if we have the same ISP, that is a cooincidence on par with being a Tony living in Chicago...
I can believe that there is more than one Tony living in Chicago. I can even believe that there is more than one Tony living in Chicago with the same character deficiencies as tony72. But I am not going to believe that there are more than one of these tony's posting on GG (and now here), and I'm not going to believe in the coincidences surrounding "your" arrival and TylerDurden's arrival.
Holy shit. You are basing your whole accusation on me being a guy named Tony living in Chicago and posting on GG? Pardon me for saying, but you are fricken insane.
Trying to come off as a Republican was a good start though. Next time you might want to try and understand at least ONE Republican position that you can defend to make it more believable. Or refrain from posting about Bush. Your posting style about Bush is a dead giveaway.

Of course, I will not let you hold my winnings in escrow. When you finally break down and admit the truth, I'll provide you with an address to send the money too.
OMG, people on #gg said you were nutso, and now I see how they formed that opinion first hand.

As I said over on GG, you really need to see a shrink. Do you also see Tony72 in your closet and under your bed? Does he tell you to do things to people, horrible things, scary things?

Look, given your first post maligning Tony72, and after reading some of the posts, it's fairly obvious you want the guy to come back. But you are going to have to wait out a bit longer, because Anthony is quite a popular name in this city, sorry to be the one to break that to you.

One other thing I dont see is how you and a few other people say my posting 'style' is like his. I dont see it. I dont flame people, or swear, or use ad hominem attacks to prove a point. So where is this style similarity?

You wasted a whole lot of brainpower on this, thats for sure. In a way it's pretty sad that this is of so much concern to you. Since I cant really control what you spend/waste your time on, be my guest trying to prove a negative. Just dont let your insanity point my way when you post, it gets a bit annoying being falsely accused of things.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Unbreakable wrote:
Tareeq wrote:Now, if you've not received the book I regret that, but as said it was shipped. But as you know it wasn't a trade. It was a freebie. You paid nothing for it, and won't pay anything when it arrives. So kindly get over it and stop behaving like the banned poster you insist must be someone else.
OMG, where the hell is this hostility coming from? I just asked if you sent it, and havent gotten a response for two weeks. I even sent you a personal email. Is it somehow wrong to want an answer to a question?

I swear, you guys must really WANT Tony72 to come back; both you and runningman obviously have Tony72 on the brain.

Sorry to break your hopes, though. Im not him. I just dont know what more I can tell you.
While Unbreakable isn't on my favorite posters list, he isn't on my ignore list as he who shall not be named is.

However, I have seen you ask, in public forum, 3 times for a free book. I'd recommend talking to CSL about that.
Black Lives Matter

Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

noxiousdog wrote:While Unbreakable isn't on my favorite posters list, he isn't on my ignore list as he who shall not be named is.

However, I have seen you ask, in public forum, 3 times for a free book. I'd recommend talking to CSL about that.
Before you rush to a judgement, please bear in mind a few facts-
1. I asked for the book about three months ago, and while it was free, I was only asking if it had been sent or not. If I was being a dick about it, feel free to point this out.

2. I sent him a personal email asking if it had been sent, and this was seemingly ignored. Then when I asked on GG it was ignored. THEN when I asked here it was ignored.

3. Finally, Tareeq used my first name in an internet forum, just to fuel somebody's psychosis. VERY bad manners, IMO. I did trades with noun, alefroth, hitbyambulance, gratch, kestrel, enigma, and some others, and you dont see me using their first names in the forums, do you?

My opinion of Tareeq has dropped very low after this incident. In fact, if you didnt send the book, dont even bother- I dont need anything from you, tareeq.
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Unbreakable wrote:My opinion of Tareeq has dropped very low after this incident. In fact, if you didnt send the book, dont even bother- I dont need anything from you, tareeq.
I hope you're enjoying the book, Unbreakable. I note that you were threatening to reveal my address on the forum last page. How would you have my address if you haven't received the book?
Unbreakable wrote:Maybe I should post your info so anyone around North Carolina can feel free to drop by your place.

Incidentally if you're still thinking about that, the address from which I mail is a law firm which would be quite happy to take all measures we deem appropriate against individuals who encourage weirdos to show up at its door. We're all federally licensed.

Now, it's bad to feed a troll, and a rather stupid one at that, and unfortunately I'm feeding you by typing this. But since you have decided to take this argument to the airwaves I'm making this response public as well. Enjoy the book. I'll feed you no more.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Unfortunately I'm not as smart as Tareeq. I hope he likes the label "minion" though. :)

This forum isnt all that old, and in fact the oldest member has been here since Oct 12. That isnt even three weeks.
The Overlords' attempt to erase my memories of the forum that spawned this one is not yet complete. So, by referring to TylerDurden's flameout, I was referring to when you joined GG, and not when you joined OO. Ironically, one of your first posts is in the archives above, defending Tony73 against the mistreatment he was receiving.

I'll have to let Alanis know about that.

That I were Tony72?
When I typed it, the correct verb was were. Your response should have used was.

Um, ok... I will have to chose a different movie? I dunno how Bruce Willis is connected to Tony72, but whatever...
Don't you get it yet? Everything in my world is connected to tony72. I even renamed my cats tony72 and TylerDurden. I've been planning to get a third to call Unbreakable, but I'd like official confirmation from you before I take such drastic steps as getting a third cat to devote to your memory.

Um... ok.. whatever. So what is the same, since you are so 1337? OMGZOR, TEHY HAVE TEH SAM3 ISPZ0RZ!!!!
Is "same" some form of l33t-speak for "name"? I don't know the next name yet. Discovering that is the fun part of troll hunting.

There are two ISPs in Chicago (unless you are a low-rent internet user stuck on dialup)- Comcast and SBC. So if we have the same ISP, that is a cooincidence on par with being a Tony living in Chicago...
If those were the only coincidences available for examination, I'd likely not have said anything until you lost your grip arguing about mustard gas or something equally useless. The problem was that there is a long list of odd coincidences. And if you are just some poor bastard on the internet that happens to fit the pattern of that a-hole, well, then I feel bad for you and someday I might even apologize.

But like I said, the list of coincidences is long, and I'm not the only nut job that noticed it. Independent confirmation from several other sources is a wonderful thing. Of course, perhaps my evil powers have polluted the forums so much that everyone is seeing tony72-boogey men everywhere.

Holy shit. You are basing your whole accusation on me being a guy named Tony living in Chicago and posting on GG? Pardon me for saying, but you are fricken insane.
You have my pardon. Oddly enough, I didn't even need that much to pick TylerDurden out of the crowd. I actually have more on you than I did on him.

OMG, people on #gg said you were nutso, and now I see how they formed that opinion first hand.
Well, the people on #gg likely said the same thing to Tyler when he was busy telling me that I was insane for thinking he was tony72, that I was seeing tony72 boogey men wherever I looked, and that I needed to start taking my meds again. But you see, I was right about Tyler. And I'm right about you too.

I know you're going to continue to deny it, and likely as long as you continue to behave yourself, there's nothing to be done about it anyway (other than to point it out, obviously).

As I said over on GG, you really need to see a shrink. Do you also see Tony72 in your closet and under your bed? Does he tell you to do things to people, horrible things, scary things?
Tyler said the same thing. No and No. No.

Look, given your first post maligning Tony72, and after reading some of the posts, it's fairly obvious you want the guy to come back.
Well, I think it's obvious that I wanted to draw him into this thread. It's not a mystery that tony72 never left GoneGold. It's not a mystery that he was already posting under a different name before TylerDurden/Tony73 came clean and got banned. That's the MO. All one has to do is to look at who signed up a few weeks before the Tyler persona shit the bed. Then look for that new persona to offer some moral support to Tyler/Tony. And then one just needs to monitor the posting style/habits of that set of posters to select the one that is probably him.

Asking me to believe that tony72 stopped posting on GG would be like asking me to believe that Saddam really was ready to give it all up and be a nice dictator. In some people, past performance is indicative of future results.

You fit all of those criteria, *AND* you are a Tony that lives in Chicago, *AND* you are clearly trying to be something you aren't (you aren't even a RINO). Add them all up - and guess what?

Either I'm insane, or you're tony72. :)

But you are going to have to wait out a bit longer, because Anthony is quite a popular name in this city, sorry to be the one to break that to you.
It might be pretty common. But being Tony from Chicago on GoneGold is a much smaller sample set than just being Tony from Chicago.

One other thing I dont see is how you and a few other people say my posting 'style' is like his. I dont see it. I dont flame people, or swear, or use ad hominem attacks to prove a point. So where is this style similarity?
You have to examine the whole body of work. Your problem isn't in the specific language that you use (I would hope that you learned your lesson on that with the Tyler persona). Swearing, ad-hominem attacks and railing against the RM9 "minions" (even though I have no minions) is what buried Tyler.

You've at least managed to avoid that, although in truth part of that is because no occasion has yet arisen where you've committed yourself to winning an argument that you are clearly and demonstrably wrong on. Well, other than when you tried to allege that you were a Republican. That thread was the first giveaway.

You wasted a whole lot of brainpower on this, thats for sure.
Not really, although I have considerable amounts to spare. :)

In a way it's pretty sad that this is of so much concern to you. Since I cant really control what you spend/waste your time on, be my guest trying to prove a negative. Just dont let your insanity point my way when you post, it gets a bit annoying being falsely accused of things.
Perception, as they say, is reality. I don't actually need to prove anything. :)

Of course, you could have avoided all of this mess, by avoiding this thread. But that wouldn't be your style, would it tony?

(NOTE: I use the non-proper 'tony' to refer to tony72, and not your real name, so don't get your panties in a bunch. Over that anyway. ;))
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Mr. Fed

Post by Mr. Fed »

RunningMn9 wrote: Either I'm insane, or you're tony72.
False dichotomy.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Why is all this strum und drang from the old forum being dragged over here? Can't we come up with some new strum und drang for a new forum? :x
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

siljanus wrote:Why is all this strum und drang from the old forum being dragged over here? Can't we come up with some new strum und drang for a new forum? :x
Ok, I'll drop it.

PS - WTF is strum and drang?
Make up bags of change
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

RunningMn9 wrote:PS - WTF is strum and drang?
Poleaxe

Post by Poleaxe »

RunningMn9 wrote:Unfortunately I'm not as smart as Tareeq. I hope he likes the label "minion" though. :)
Hey, is there another member of the minion club? Sorry, I don't really read tony72's posts any more.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

RunningMn9 wrote:
siljanus wrote:Why is all this strum und drang from the old forum being dragged over here? Can't we come up with some new strum und drang for a new forum? :x
Ok, I'll drop it.

PS - WTF is strum and drang?
I always mix up my "Strum" and "Sturm". :oops:

On the other hand, after looking at Tareeq's post "strum und drang" has its place too...

Ahh Jimi. Here's a man who broke the musical conventions of his time. I think he would have aged well. :cry: But I digress...

For all those in the audience "Sturm und Drang" is a German phrase meaning storm and stress.

Here's a nice bit about it from google:

(shtrm nt dräng) or Storm and Stress, movement in German literature that flourished from c.1770 to c.1784. It takes its name from a play by F. M. von Klinger, Wirrwarr; oder, Sturm und Drang (1776). The ideas of Rousseau were a major stimulus of the movement, but it evolved more immediately from the influence of Herder, Lessing, and others. With Sturm und Drang, German authors became cultural leaders of Europe, writing literature that was revolutionary in its stress on subjectivity and on the unease of man in contemporary society. The movement was distinguished also by the intensity with which it developed the theme of youthful genius in rebellion against accepted standards, by its enthusiasm for nature, and by its rejection of the rules of 18th-century neoclassical style.

Oh, thanks for all the old GG info that you were able to save RM9. Those were some good times!
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

Obviously Tareeq isnt as smart as one would imagine. I never received the book.

It's pretty easy to figure out you're in North Carolina when your email comes from a subdomain labeled NC. Just because you were supposed to have sent me a book on conspiracy theories doesnt mean you need one to figure certain things out.

As for RM9, yes, its really good that you are going to drop it, because you are seriously unhinged. How you think that it's my 'style' not to avoid this thread is nuts as well- i didnt notice that you pissed all over this thread to mark it as your territory. As you said in one of the threads you posted, starting a thread doesnt give you ownership over it. You may want to bear that in mind. But given that you come off as a total basket case, I dont think rational discussion will have any effect on you.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

As for RM9, yes, its really good that you are going to drop it, because you are seriously unhinged.
I should have qualified that to say that I would drop it if you will drop it. Since you didn't, I won't.

How you think that it's my 'style' not to avoid this thread is nuts as well
Did you avoid this thread?

i didnt notice that you pissed all over this thread to mark it as your territory.
Really? I thought that was rather obvious.

As you said in one of the threads you posted, starting a thread doesnt give you ownership over it.
I never claimed to "own" it, I merely claimed that you couldn't stay out of it (and you couldn't).

But given that you come off as a total basket case, I dont think rational discussion will have any effect on you.
I'm not sure you'd be correct on that. We can start a poll if you'd like. Let's see how many people agree that you are tony72 vs. how many people think I'm a basket case.

I should have saved more Tyler threads so that I could start quoting his claims that I was insane and need to get back on my meds.

Watching him claim that Libya was storing pool cleaner and we were designating it as mustard gas was beyond priceless. And I didn't save it. Stupid RM9.

Even explaining the chemical composition of mustard gas (and noting that it was of course different than the chemical composition of chlorine gas) wasn't enough to get it through that thick skull.

Oh well, toodles. Assuming you can drop it too of course.
Make up bags of change
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Damn Unbreakable. Did RM9 leave you stranded on a moon who's orbit shifted when another moon exploded turning it into a barren waste filled with these nasty critters that killed your beloved wife and who like to wrap themselves around the cerebral cortex or something?
Black lives matter!

Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

RunningMn9 wrote:
As for RM9, yes, its really good that you are going to drop it, because you are seriously unhinged.
I should have qualified that to say that I would drop it if you will drop it. Since you didn't, I won't.
How convenient that you can just change your mind about something you said. Makes me not want to trust anything you say, since it is so subject to change.
How you think that it's my 'style' not to avoid this thread is nuts as well
Did you avoid this thread?
Where is it written that I was supposed to avoid it? Is there somebody here who is supposed to tell me which threads I can and cannot participate in?

See, the mistake I made in thinking you a rational person was that I joke about you saying Im tony72. What I didnt realize at the time was that me treating it as humorous was just feeding your mental problem.

Whether any other user pointed out your mental problems or not doesnt alter the case that you are acting like some strange creepy stalker. I dont have to be tony72 or anyone else to find your behavior bizarre and annoying, because you are acting bizarre and annoying toward me.

But as a psychologist would say, if situations occur where many people have the same problem with you, the problem isnt with all those different people- its with you.
But given that you come off as a total basket case, I dont think rational discussion will have any effect on you.
I'm not sure you'd be correct on that. We can start a poll if you'd like. Let's see how many people agree that you are tony72 vs. how many people think I'm a basket case.
Im not really sure what a poll would prove. However, you mentioned before that you have some kind of definitive proof of my tony72-ness, so my statement is this- put up or shut up. Because quite frankly, Im tired of being accused, and of filling in as the object of your psychosis.

Since you have some kind of need to relive your glory days fighting with banned posters, I have a need to have you go bother someone else. So you can try and prove a negative, which should be either highly amusing or a really awkward display of mental instability. Either way, Im not really worried about it.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

How convenient that you can just change your mind about something you said. Makes me not want to trust anything you say, since it is so subject to change.
It's damn convenient, no doubt. And that's probably a good plan on your part. I wouldn't trust me either.

Where is it written that I was supposed to avoid it?
You weren't supposed to avoid it. :?:

My point was that I knew you couldn't resist coming in here. You already know that some people think you are tony72 - so the smart thing would have been to just avoid the thread. But you didn't.

See, the mistake I made in thinking you a rational person was that I joke about you saying Im tony72. What I didnt realize at the time was that me treating it as humorous was just feeding your mental problem.
And this is, of course, part of your problem. Anyone on these forums that knows me knows that I am indeed a very rational person. They know that I really don't like tony72, and that I really don't like the fact that he won't go away like the good little banned troll that he is.

That's the difference between tony72 and Ajaarg. When Ajaarg was banned, everyone knew that he would stay away. But everyone knows that tony72 is still posting here. That's not my psychosis, it's tony72's. He's an asshat, and he can't stay away.

I was called an irrational lunatic by TylerDurden too. Why? Not because I am irrational lunatic, but because questioning my sanity is what tony72 does. The problem for him was that I was right. TylerDurden was tony72.

And since we all know that tony72 is still posting - it's just a question of who. And there's only one person here that fits the personality profile. And that's you. Who just happens to be Tony from Chicago on GG/OO as well.

Whether any other user pointed out your mental problems or not doesnt alter the case that you are acting like some strange creepy stalker. I dont have to be tony72 or anyone else to find your behavior bizarre and annoying, because you are acting bizarre and annoying toward me.
I'm sure my behavior is REALLY fucking annoying to you. That's sort of the point.

But as a psychologist would say, if situations occur where many people have the same problem with you, the problem isnt with all those different people- its with you.
And that's just it. One person has the same problem with me. And that one person has the same problem with lots of people. That same person has the same problem with lots of posters here. That same person has the same problem with some of the mods here. That same person even has the same problem with various powers that be on PopeHat.

I only have this problem with one person.

However, you mentioned before that you have some kind of definitive proof of my tony72-ness, so my statement is this- put up or shut up. Because quite frankly, Im tired of being accused, and of filling in as the object of your psychosis.
If I had definative proof that you were tony72, you would already be banned and I would be dancing on your grave (again).

But I know that you are tony72, and it's only a matter of time before you add the 1% needed to take care of business.

But I would recommend in the future, if you're tired of the accusations, avoiding threads where tony72 is being discussed. You'll notice that I've simply been avoiding your political trolls (for the most part) and have not been hounding you there.

You could have avoided all of this simply by avoiding this thread.

Since you have some kind of need to relive your glory days fighting with banned posters, I have a need to have you go bother someone else.
I actually have a very intense desire for banned posters to stay banned. That's not quite the same thing.
Make up bags of change
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

RunningMn9 wrote:It's damn convenient, no doubt. And that's probably a good plan on your part. I wouldn't trust me either.
It isnt a matter of convenience, its a matter of intelligence. It's kind of stupid to put any faith in the words of somebody who doesnt bother to stand by what they say, isnt it?
Where is it written that I was supposed to avoid it?
My point was that I knew you couldn't resist coming in here. You already know that some people think you are tony72 - so the smart thing would have been to just avoid the thread. But you didn't.
Why would it have been the smart thing? I have nothing to hide, and I found it amusing. As I said, my taking it as a joke was my first mistake, since it is obviously something you have deep psychological problems about. My bad on that case, but I cant be held responsible for the insanities of other people.
And this is, of course, part of your problem. Anyone on these forums that knows me knows that I am indeed a very rational person. They know that I really don't like tony72, and that I really don't like the fact that he won't go away like the good little banned troll that he is.
Look pal, I dont know you from Adam. I didnt join GG to have a conversation with you, dig? If I would have know I would have some deranged idiot trying to use me as a surrogate for someone else, I might have not joined.

I dont know where you get this impression that you are famous from, but I dont know you, and I dont really even want to know you. All I know is I was happily discussing things in the R&P forum on GG when I have some idiot start shrilly whining that Im somebody else. Frankly, I took you for a new poster, since I had never read anything from you in my whole time posting there.

You arent JLo, and nobody cares who you are dating this week. Get over it.
I was called an irrational lunatic by TylerDurden too.
Im positive the list doesnt end there.
I'm sure my behavior is REALLY fucking annoying to you. That's sort of the point.
Ah, I see. In that case, would a moderator care to step in?
I only have this problem with one person.
I highly doubt that. In fact, there is a whole IRC channel filled with people who think you are a complete psychotic moron. Perhaps you were unaware of this, JLo?

Anyway, on to the coup de grace-
However, you mentioned before that you have some kind of definitive proof of my tony72-ness, so my statement is this- put up or shut up. Because quite frankly, Im tired of being accused, and of filling in as the object of your psychosis.
If I had definative proof that you were tony72, you would already be banned and I would be dancing on your grave (again).
Ok, so now you saying that you have NO proof. That isnt what you had said previously, and in this here very thread...
Did you think your real name was all I had to go on here?
-
And I knew your name before today. I'm crafty like that.
-
The real trick here wasn't figuring out that you were tony72. That was easy once you started posting for real under this name. And of course, your selection of nickname and profile weren't exactly difficult to nuts to crack.

If it makes you feel any better, I knew who you were more than 2 months ago. The real trick is figuring out who your next persona will be. Maybe you'll be more creative than "Unbreakable" next time. But I doubt it.

But, if you follow your pattern, that persona is already registered and posting.

Maybe if you had more l33t computer skills it wouldn't be so easy to track you down?
-
If those were the only coincidences available for examination, I'd likely not have said anything until you lost your grip arguing about mustard gas or something equally useless. The problem was that there is a long list of odd coincidences. And if you are just some poor bastard on the internet that happens to fit the pattern of that a-hole, well, then I feel bad for you and someday I might even apologize.

But like I said, the list of coincidences is long, and I'm not the only nut job that noticed it. Independent confirmation from several other sources is a wonderful thing. Of course, perhaps my evil powers have polluted the forums so much that everyone is seeing tony72-boogey men everywhere.
And my personal favorite...
I actually have more on you than I did on him.
So, now that I said PUT UP or SHUT UP, I guess we know which alternative you need to choose.
But I would recommend in the future, if you're tired of the accusations, avoiding threads where tony72 is being discussed. You'll notice that I've simply been avoiding your political trolls (for the most part) and have not been hounding you there.

You could have avoided all of this simply by avoiding this thread.
1. I dont need some asshat to tell me where I can and cannot go. I do what I please, and it is always done very well.

2. I could care less where you do and dont go, nor do I even monitor it. But I think you are in the clear minority if your opinion of my posts is 'trolling'. Unlike yourself, I actually have something to say which hasnt been said better and more often by Bush or Cheney.
Since you have some kind of need to relive your glory days fighting with banned posters, I have a need to have you go bother someone else.
I actually have a very intense desire for banned posters to stay banned. That's not quite the same thing.
Now I will address two of your other old statements, and report you for moderation.
Asking me to believe that tony72 stopped posting on GG would
I dont know whether he did or not, nor do i care. If he was still on GG (which is now a moot point, which you fail to acknowledge, and which I could really care less about), he could be any number of people who arent me. Get it?
You've at least managed to avoid that, although in truth part of that is because no occasion has yet arisen where you've committed yourself to winning an argument that you are clearly and demonstrably wrong on. Well, other than when you tried to allege that you were a Republican. That thread was the first giveaway.
Whatever. I cant be bothered to care whether you or anyone else believes it. Am I honestly supposed to get my underwear in a bunch over what some deranged forum geek thinks?

And I dont keep replying because Im trying to convince you, Im replying to tell you to stop. Its getting VERY annoying, and it isnt the slightest bit amusing.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

It isnt a matter of convenience, its a matter of intelligence.
:)

I dont know where you get this impression that you are famous from, but I dont know you, and I dont really even want to know you.
Now you're just trying to hurt me.

Frankly, I took you for a new poster, since I had never read anything from you in my whole time posting there.
No, you didn't take me for a new poster. :)

Ah, I see. In that case, would a moderator care to step in?
Lucky for me (and you), there is nothing in the CoC that says I can't be annoying. People are annoying here to other people constantly - that's why we have our own forum now (or so I was told).

I highly doubt that. In fact, there is a whole IRC channel filled with people who think you are a complete psychotic moron. Perhaps you were unaware of this, JLo?
Well, that's something for the whole IRC channel to decide I suppose. I don't see any of them backing you up, but I'll take your word for it.

FWIW, they said the same thing when I wouldn't let TD off the hook. They were wrong then too.

Ok, so now you saying that you have NO proof. That isnt what you had said previously, and in this here very thread...
I said that if I had DEFINATIVE proof, you'd already be banned. That's not the same thing as having no evidence.

So, now that I said PUT UP or SHUT UP, I guess we know which alternative you need to choose.
You don't get it do you? :) Even after all this time, you still don't understand?

1. I dont need some asshat to tell me where I can and cannot go. I do what I please, and it is always done very well.
I didn't tell you that you couldn't come in here (my initial post sort of guaranteed that you would). I said you could have avoided what's going on now by avoiding the thread.

2. I could care less where you do and dont go, nor do I even monitor it. But I think you are in the clear minority if your opinion of my posts is 'trolling'. Unlike yourself, I actually have something to say which hasnt been said better and more often by Bush or Cheney.
That actually might be true. But then, I think most posters on both sides of the aisle are in full trolling mode leading up to the election. You're no different.

As to what you have to say - you've got to be kidding me.

Now I will address two of your other old statements, and report you for moderation.
Well, I'll wait for them. But then, I emailed them two days ago about this thread.

I dont know whether he did or not, nor do i care.
He did not.

If he was still on GG (which is now a moot point, which you fail to acknowledge, and which I could really care less about), he could be any number of people who arent me. Get it?
By extension, he would have travelled anywhere that GGers went (i.e. here, CG and PopeHat). And no, there aren't any number of people who aren't you that he could be. You are the lone poster that fits the MO, and he isn't creative enough to change that.

Whatever. I cant be bothered to care whether you or anyone else believes it. Am I honestly supposed to get my underwear in a bunch over what some deranged forum geek thinks?
I don't know whether or not you are supposed to, but it's pretty clear that you did.

Anyone else would have started ignoring me two months ago, especially since I didn't even call you out in this thread.

And I dont keep replying because Im trying to convince you, Im replying to tell you to stop. Its getting VERY annoying, and it isnt the slightest bit amusing.
Well, I'll stop as soon as you drop it. But then I've already said that, and you didn't drop. And you won't now. It's almost like I know you. :)
Make up bags of change
Snow

Post by Snow »

But I think you are in the clear minority if your opinion of my posts is 'trolling'. Unlike yourself, I actually have something to say which hasnt been said better and more often by Bush or Cheney.
Buwahahaha? I swear I'm laughing with you, not at you.

Anyways, count me in the "minority" that rarely finds anything useful in you ad-hominem style posting. But then, I'm suppose I'm just uninformed and fail to see the true genius of the message.
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

snow- go ahead and cite an example of my 'ad hominem' style of posting. If that were my style, I would just fail to address your point and make fun of your poor spelling.

rm9- put up or shut up, stretch. Surely you have SOME kind of evidence, like a mac address, or the same ip address, or some kind of tangible evidence that doesnt fall back to "because I said so"?
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

rm9- put up or shut up, stretch. Surely you have SOME kind of evidence, like a mac address, or the same ip address, or some kind of tangible evidence that doesnt fall back to "because I said so"?
I told you that you would respond.

Quod erat demonstrandum. ;)

You do know that the fact you haven't ignored me yet is the leading reason most people are going to ultimately agree with me...right?

Oh, and one other thing. I do have to be careful here to avoid revealing any operation secrets that will make uncovering your next persona easy. And so, no, I'm not going to list any proofs here beyond noting for the peanut gallery what's already been said - using the direct comparison to TylerDurden. I'll just reiterate that if I had DEFINATIVE proof (and I'm going to stress that word here, because that's important), you'd already be banned. Since I would have turned it over to the mods, and they've not been particularly fond of banned posters not staying banned in the past.

Whether other people choose to look past that or not is up to them. But lucky for me, you'll keep posting here and help me out. :)
Make up bags of change
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

RunningMn9 is not the entity that matters with regards to your "identity", Unbreakable. Forum staff is.

For the immediate future, you'd do well to watch your step.

Oh, and I'm contemplating a little maintence on this thread. Brian, I wouldam split this discussion off from the first post. That I would lock and sticky at the top of the forum.
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Peacedog wrote:Brian, I wouldam split this discussion off from the first post. That I would lock and sticky at the top of the forum.
You used my first name!! (sorry, couldn't resist)

I will post a new thread that just has the links, without all the extra commentary.
Make up bags of change
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Done.
Make up bags of change
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

I will post a new thread that just has the links, without all the extra commentary.
Uneccesary. phpBB 2.0.10 supports the splitting and merging of threads.

I want there to be a discussion thread about the links if people so chose, and it may as well go in this forum regardless of what it is about. That said, I think the discussion in this particular thread has moved in a direction away from that, and away from the archive itself.

I think it is neater to have a stickied archive list, but discussion should go on elsewhere. So I'll do the splitting.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

RunningMn9 wrote: I will post a new thread that just has the links, without all the extra commentary.
OK, now it appears my post was the kickoff to this entertaining exchange.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or horrified. :shock:
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

Exodor wrote:OK, now it appears my post was the kickoff to this entertaining exchange.

I'm not sure whether to be flattered or horrified. :shock:
HOORAY! I'm off the hook for starting this!! :)

Everytime there's trouble, it looks like Exodor is involved. Coincidence?
Make up bags of change
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

RunningMn9 wrote: Everytime there's trouble, it looks like Exodor is involved. Coincidence?
Well, I was waiting for a later date for the grand reveal, but...

I'm Tony72.

And Mr. Fed.

And U2k Da Greatest.

And TheRedMan (or whatever the hell his nick was)

(I'm pretty sure I'm Brian, too. And Spartacus.)

:twisted:
Peacedog

Post by Peacedog »

Nevermind, I got your message. I'll swap the threads out.
Yankeeman84

Post by Yankeeman84 »

Damn, I thought I was bad. :lol:

I think RM9 and Tareeq have pretty good evidence against you Unbreakable. Even though this is before my time in GG, this is very perplexing.

I must take my hat off to RM9 for the archived posts.
Tony

Post by Tony »

I'm a Tony and I live in Chicago. Well, a suburb to be more precise. Does anybody want to accuse me of being Tony72? :D
Tareeq

Post by Tareeq »

Exodor wrote:Well, I was waiting for a later date for the grand reveal, but...

I'm Tony72.
That title is staked by a superior claimant. See above.
Exodor wrote:And Mr. Fed.
Ahem.
Exodor wrote:And TheRedMan (or whatever the hell his nick was)
Since that really was an alt of mine, I'm giving him to you in recognition of your odd combination of civility and debating prowess. Exodor, you are now The Red Man. Remember to use your powers for good.