[WW] - The Fast Action! Room - Game Over!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Semaj

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - Chaos Nominated

Post by Semaj »

bahhh did we win or friking not... you can write it up after you tell us
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Ooh ooh I know! I know! But I ain't telling.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:Sorry - power outage yesterday. I'll get the count updated shortly.
/grabs dictionary and looks up "shortly"
/rereads stessier's post. rereads definition
/closes dictionary and shakes head in a puzzled manner.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

Is someone dead?

My whole half of town lost power yesterday, including my employer. It's been a heck of a morning starting back up.

Tabulating now though!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
bb2112
End of Days
Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:Is someone dead?

My whole half of town lost power yesterday, including my employer. It's been a heck of a morning starting back up.

Tabulating now though!
I didn't know Wisconsin was a 3rd world country.
That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
BCY4920 - You can suck it Johnny Angel.
stessier

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - Chaos Nominated

Post by stessier »

Chaosraven has been nominated for a very tight necktie. What say the Village?

Save or Lynch?

4 votes are all that is needed for a result.

And the Village says:
  • LordMortis - Lynch (1)
  • bb2112 - Lynch (2)
  • Chaos - Save (1)
  • Scoop - Save (2)
    Remus - Save(3)
  • Semaj - Lynch (3)
  • Remus - Lynch (4)
No votes:
    Final Tally - Save (2) v Lynch (4)

Chaosraven has been Lynched and is Human.

Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC
    5. Semaj
    6. Qantaga - Lynched Human
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop
    9. Chaosraven - Lynched Human
    10. Lord Mortis

It is Night.

Wolves - You may talk (be nice to include me, but not necessary). Send me your kill.
    Seer - Send me your scan.
    I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
    Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
    stessier

Post by stessier »

bb2112 wrote:

Tabulating now though!
    Neither did I. It was a bright and sunny day...I was on the treadmill at the gym at 6:25am and everything went dark. Turns out a mechanical switch failed at a substation and it took 5 hours to get power back on. Wheee! :)
    bb2112
    End of Days
    Location: Knowledge! It is almost as important as money, luck, and family connections.

Post by bb2112 »

CR you Sonofabi***!!!! You suck!! You caould have at least tried to defend yourself!
    That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.
    Why would I stab an Oracle? Wait, what am I saying? Why wouldn't I stab an Oracle? - Belkar Bitterleaf
    Semaj

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - It is Night

Post by Semaj »

bahhhhhhhh
    bb2112
    End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

Tabulating now though!
    stessier wrote:
    bb2112 wrote:

Tabulating now though!
    Neither did I. It was a bright and sunny day...I was on the treadmill at the gym at 6:25am and everything went dark. Turns out a mechanical switch failed at a substation and it took 5 hours to get power back on. Wheee! :)
    Ok Mr. Moderator. Since I obviously suck at this game, I'm now going to start a new one.

You say you lost power yesterday and that it finally came back on this morning (as inferred by your comment "heck of a morning starting back up") and then you say it only took 5 hours to get the power back on. That means the power would have been back on by 11:25am yesterday morning. We chose to lynch CR after that time yesterday. There is a very long time where you are MIA, therefore I think you are lying.

Stessier is the last wolf!!! Hang him now! Hang him now!!

Nominate and Lynch Stessier 

stessier

Post by stessier »

:P

It is complicated. At 9am, they didn't know when the power was coming back on and sent me home with the rest of the day off. Since my house was also affected, I know when it came back on. I am a quality engineer, so when I came in this morning, I had to deal with all of the problems they ran into yesterday while starting up while also making sure what they are currently making is ok.

At least it wasn't a squirrel that caused it this time. Little guys seem to get kind of suicidal this time of year.
    bb2112
    End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote::P

It is complicated. At 9am, they didn't know when the power was coming back on and sent me home with the rest of the day off. Since my house was also affected, I know when it came back on. I am a quality engineer, so when I came in this morning, I had to deal with all of the problems they ran into yesterday while starting up while also making sure what they are currently making is ok.

At least it wasn't a squirrel that caused it this time. Little guys seem to get kind of suicidal this time of year.
    Yeah, the nut loving little freaks. Kind of reminds me of CR.

Hmmm... because it is amusing me (and probably only me)...

Mr. Moderator, you say you were home when the power came back on at 11:25am yesterday. The final vote to lynch CR was cast by Remus at 2:45pm yesterday. You have accounted for your time this morning (blah blah blah quality engineer blah blah blah plant that makes fashionable round rocks for wheels). You had power, and I'm assuming a home computer. This gives you time and motive. So this begs the question, where were you yesterday afternoon to last night? How did you not know CR was strung up by the village while the village was standing around saying things like "wow, he turns a nice shade of purple" and slapping each other on the back going "woohoo victory for us, because we is so smrt." Yes that is S-M-R-T.

Now you live in Wisconsin so I know you can't be using having a life as an excuse. It is not football season, so I know you are not watching the Packers. Basketball, baseball, and hockey are kind of moot points. Other than Canada they don't let 3rd world contries have access to those types of sports teams. So unless you say making yummy delicious cheese or milking cows, I'm going to have to encourage the others to lynch you.
    stessier

Post by stessier »

Since I apparently have time to kill today...

Simple answer - kids. Two little kids who did not expect their father to be home. And it was a 55F sunny day - reason enough for celebration, but with an unexpected day off, I didn't get near a computer until I woke up at 4am this morning - and then I only spent time download podcasts for my workout.

So there you have it - all of my time accounted for. :)
    bb2112
    End of Days

Post by bb2112 »

stessier wrote:Since I apparently have time to kill today...

Simple answer - kids. Two little kids who did not expect their father to be home. And it was a 55F sunny day - reason enough for celebration, but with an unexpected day off, I didn't get near a computer until I woke up at 4am this morning - and then I only spent time download podcasts for my workout.

So there you have it - all of my time accounted for. :)
    Oh, no you didn't! You didn't just play I had an unexpected day off card, it was sunny card, and the cute little kids card all in the same post! This sounds like it was completely fabricated. Little kids eventually go to bed.

You sir are sounding more and more suspicious with every post. You should have just stuck with making yummy delicious cheese. At least that would be believable. :D

Ok, fun is over. Who is the wolfie going to whack now...
    Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I'm convinced

lynch stessier 

Chaosraven

Re: [WW] - stessier nominated

Post by Chaosraven »

:binky: :pop: :binky:
    "Where are you off to?"
    The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

stessier

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - It is Day

Post by stessier »

What a mess - Scoop's bones are everywhere and the beastly killer(s) are still likely among you!

It is Day. Let democracy rule, people, and kill those beasts!

3 Votes are needed. Who will be nominated?

Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC - Eaten
    5. Semaj
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop - Eaten
    10. Lord Mortis
    Last edited by stessier on Fri May 06, 2011 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
    bb2112
    End of Days

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - Who to Nominate?

Post by bb2112 »

Ok, now there are 4. I agree with the earlier plan laid out by LM(?) maybe we should skip a lynching today and narrow our suspect pool?
    Chaosraven

One of these names is not like the others

Post by Chaosraven »

stessier wrote:What a mess - Scoop's bones are everywhere and the beastly killer(s) are still likely among you!

Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC - Eaten
    5. Semaj
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop - Eaten
    9. Chaosraven
    10. Lord Mortis
    Ummm.
    stessier wrote:Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC - Eaten
    5. Semaj
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop - Eaten
    9. Chaosraven
    10. Lord Mortis
    (checks PM for Prince role)
    "Where are you off to?"

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

lol

wtg chaos, you survived a lynch... is this a special wolf ability?
    Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

:binky: :P :binky:
    Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
    Steam: Scoop20906
    stessier

Re: One of these names is not like the others

Post by stessier »

Chaosraven wrote:
    stessier wrote:What a mess - Scoop's bones are everywhere and the beastly killer(s) are still likely among you!

Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC - Eaten
    5. Semaj
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop - Eaten
    9. Chaosraven
    10. Lord Mortis
    Ummm.
    stessier wrote:Villagers
    1. Newcastle - Eaten
    2. Remus West
    3. bb2112
    4. RMC - Eaten
    5. Semaj
    7. tru1cy - WOLF
    8. Scoop - Eaten
    9. Chaosraven
    10. Lord Mortis
    (checks PM for Prince role)
    It's a miracle!!!!

:D
    Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I'll be back tomorrow to see who else is back fromt he grave.
    Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Nominate bb2112 

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
    stessier

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - bb2112 Nominated

Post by stessier »

bb2112 has been nominated for a very tight necktie. What say the Village?

Save or Lynch?

3 votes are all that is needed for a result.

And the Village says:
      No votes:
      1. Remus West
      2. bb2112
      3. Semaj
      4. Lord Mortis
      Current Tally - Save (0) v Lynch (0)
      Remus West

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - bb2112 Nominated

Post by Remus West »

Save 

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

save 

Does he need another or does that prove a majority can't be had?
      Remus West

Post by Remus West »

LordMortis wrote: save 

Does he need another or does that prove a majority can't be had?
      He needs another as either of us could change our vote.
      Semaj

Post by Semaj »

save 

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Nominate Semaj 

Save 

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

save 

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

save 

nominate remus 

save] 

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

save 

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Save 

nominate LordMortis 

save 

LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

save 

stessier

Post by stessier »

I see we need to add a "Skip Day" option if we want to do this again...
      LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I'd agree with you that because it's possible to have a three on one situation on day second to last day the skip a day option has merit. I don't see it having merit under another circumstance, but that's me.
      bb2112
      End of Days

Re: [WW] - The Fast Action! Room - LordMortis Nominated

Post by bb2112 »

Save 

Wow, you guys been busy today. :D
      stessier

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - bb2112 Nominated

Post by stessier »

LordMortis has been nominated for a very tight necktie. What say the Village?

Save or Lynch?

3 votes are all that is needed for a result.

And the Village says:
      • Remus - Save (1)
      • LordMortis - Save (2)
      • bb2112 - Save (3)
      No votes:
      1. Remus West - Saved
      2. bb2112 - Saved
      3. Semaj - Saved
      4. Lord Mortis - Saved
      Final Tally - Save (3) v Lynch (0)

LordMortis has been Saved.

The town's blood lust takes a day off.

Villagers
      1. Newcastle - Eaten
      2. Remus West
      3. bb2112
      4. RMC - Eaten
      5. Semaj
      7. tru1cy - WOLF
      8. Scoop - Eaten
      10. Lord Mortis

It is Night.

Wolves - You may talk (be nice to include me, but not necessary). Send me your kill.
      Seer - Send me your scan.
      stessier

Re: [WW] - The Waiting Room - Game Ends Today

Post by stessier »

What a mess - Remus' bones are everywhere and the beastly killer(s) are still likely among you!

2 Votes are needed. Who will be nominated?

Villagers
      1. Newcastle - Eaten
      2. Remus West - Eaten
      3. bb2112
      4. RMC - Eaten
      5. Semaj
      7. tru1cy - WOLF
      8. Scoop - Eaten
      10. Lord Mortis