This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

That sucked. :(
setaside

Post by setaside »

Fuck.

I told you guys to lynch me. What the hell is wrong with you people?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

*sigh*

Please eat me.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

:twisted:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Can't we hang ChrisGrenard AGAIN?
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Chaosraven wrote:Can't we hang ChrisGrenard AGAIN?
You guys never took me off the gallows. That's why you keep seeing my smilin' face. I'm just hanging out here with y'all.

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
Chaosraven wrote:Can't we hang ChrisGrenard AGAIN?
You guys never took me off the gallows. That's why you keep seeing my smilin' face. I'm just hanging out here with y'all.

The power of Christ compels you... The power of Christ compels you.

Exorcizo te, omnis spiritus immunde, in nomine Dei
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

wow this thread is dead. Of course Wolf boy is holding us back. Get on with it.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Damn it, Mr. Bubbles! I saw that the thread was bumped and thought we had been updated. :x
Lars

Post by Lars »

pr0ner's mutilated body awaited the villagers at the gallows. Time is running out for the village. For the sake of the village, the last wolf must be found quickly. The last few villagers gathered together (after cleaning up the mess, of course), and began yet another day of debate.

It is now DAY. Majority needed for lynching is 3.

Grundbegriff - Eaten
Nameless - Lynched
Remus West - Eaten
Bakhtosh - Lynched
SirReal - Lynched WEREWOLF
Chaosraven
LordMortis - Lynched BESERKER WEREWOLF
pr0ner - Eaten
tru1cy - Eaten
Kraegor - Lynched
Kelric - Eaten
Mr Bubbles
Austin - Killed by LordMortis
setaside
Ralph-Wiggum
Chris Grenard - Lynched WEREWOLF
Cesare - Eaten
Zurai - Lynched
Lassr - Eaten
PR_GMR - Eaten
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

AVENGE ME!
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Ok guys. This is obviously an important day. If we don't get the right person, the wolves will win. So here is what I propose if you guys are amenable to the idea: we should each pick another player still left in the game and provide all the evidence either for or against their being a wolf. Ideally, you should pick someone you think might be a wolf so that you do your best job to show the evidence against them.

Of course, this would take some time but time is something we seem to have plenty of (just look how long the last day took). And everyone would have to contribute equally (otherwise whomever Chaos picks will certainly have the most evidence against them). How does this sound to everyone?
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Ahhh, the sweet release of death.

Finally.
Hodor.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

I guess no one liked my idea. :(

Bastards, the lot of you! :x

:wink:
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:I guess no one liked my idea. :(

:binky: they are probably waiting for you to provide a word count limit and whether or not a blbliography is required :binky:
ChrisGrenard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

Kraegor wrote:
Ralph-Wiggum wrote:I guess no one liked my idea. :(

:binky: they are probably waiting for you to provide a word count limit and whether or not a blbliography is required :binky:
APA format, please.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Or we might have been at work and missed the morning start.

Other than setaside, would any of you have voted for me?

I think I have posted more than enough in this game, and don't usually live to the final turn.

I would suggest that setaside (who has posted suspicion of me) be my accuser.

Therefore Mr Bubbles and Ralph can accuse each other.
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

To be honest with you I am still suspicious of Ralph. I have nothing much to go on, but he has blended into the scenery very well this game and he makes my skin crawl.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Chaosraven
Mr Bubbles
setaside
Ralph-Wiggum

The game is a foot.
We have a fricken 25% at hitting the right person, but that still doesn't make me feel any better.
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Honestly I think my early response to LM regarding the "activity" of the Fourth Bad Guy turns out to have been rather accurate.

Vocal
Quiet
Opponent

"Innocent"

As the evidence I have against each of you is almost negligible compared to the ChrisGrenard files I had.

setaside just leads with a minimal bit for me, and mainly includes his Desire to Avoid ChaosRaven Suspicion by NOT editing (as Ralph essentially went "meh" and did it anyway) as well as his suspicion of me.

All three of you have been MIA for multiple pages this game.

So I am comfortable with voting for setaside but willing to watch you other two provide your suspicions.
"Where are you off to?"

Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Mr Bubbles wrote:To be honest with you I am still suspicious of Ralph. I have nothing much to go on, but he has blended into the scenery very well this game and he makes my skin crawl.
I accept your challenge of a posting duel! :wink:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Chaosraven wrote:Honestly I think my early response to LM regarding the "activity" of the Fourth Bad Guy turns out to have been rather accurate.

Vocal
Quiet
Opponent

"Innocent"

As the evidence I have against each of you is almost negligible compared to the ChrisGrenard files I had.

setaside just leads with a minimal bit for me, and mainly includes his Desire to Avoid ChaosRaven Suspicion by NOT editing (as Ralph essentially went "meh" and did it anyway) as well as his suspicion of me.

All three of you have been MIA for multiple pages this game.

So I am comfortable with voting for setaside but willing to watch you other two provide your suspicions.
Yeah well I don't have a fairy to help me out when Im down in the dumps.
Bertrand Russell
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Suspicious quotes from The Bubblemeister, in backwards chronological order. These are posts that give bad advice or just seem odd to me:
page 65 wrote:I'm pretty sure Chris picked me to increase his chances of fooling everyone. I'm an easy lynch target and there was a close possibility of me being lynched. If I would have then Chris certainly would have picked up a decent amount of credibility. I think he was gunning for this to begin with. Its all circumstantial evidence I know, but to me it makes sense. I'm labeled suspicious before I even open my mouth. He wanted me lynched to "prove" he was the seer. Good thing it didn't work.
Does this reasoning make sense? Were we ever even close to lynching someone based on Chris' suggestion? I think we all looked at Chris skeptically from the outset.
page 62 wrote:ChrisGrenard May you rest in piece
What is odd is that Mr. Bubbles votes for Chris after a majority has been reached. His vote wasn't needed so why cast it?

page 55 in response to setaside wrote:Umm maybe its because I know I'm innocent?

Under your logic Chris can decide who he wants killed, but simply scanning that person without tru1cy doing the same and you're gonna insist that we remove the unknown. How does that make any sense. And when I die an innocent I'm gonna be wondering why you're giving tru1cy a free ride and concentrating on Chris.
Emphasis mine.

page 50 again in response to setaside wrote:I said it twice and I'll say it again. You won't learn anything from scanning me. What if Chris lied and took a guess.
Two interesting points: did he mean lynch when he said scan? Why wouldn't we learn anything by scanning him? And if Chris was lying, why would he have to guess? As a wolf, he would know if Mr. Bubbles was a wolf or a non-wolf.
page50 wrote:Wow the bells just went off on this one.. Obviously you didn't read my post. Lynching me will tell you nothing. YOu will be at the same place you were before my lynching.

Im leaning toward Lynching Tru1cy.
page 50 wrote:Let me address part of it right now.
From my point of few there are a few possibilities for Chris

1) He is the sorcerer and he legitimately scanned me

2) He is wolf and he knew my play style and gambled with a good enough margin that he felt he would guess correctly that I was innocent.

3) He is seer and scanned me to divine my true role.
Again, why would Chris be guessing? Chris would know if someone is innocent. Mr. Bubbles' stance, IMO, tries to make it seem that it is less likely that Chris is a wolf.

Ok, that's what I've found through page 50. I'll will continue the search again in a bit.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Think you folks could actually get to finding this last one sometime soon? :binky:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:Image

Think you folks could actually get to finding this last one sometime soon? :binky:
Can't you hurry up and die!
Bertrand Russell
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:Image

Can't you hurry up and die!
He's feeling better.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

I wonder if all the dead are watching the final day...
"Where are you off to?"

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

:binky:
Austin

Post by Austin »

Grundbegriff wrote::binky:
:ninja:
Your ad here.
setaside

Post by setaside »

I don't have the time to sit down and write up a big post but suspicions lie roughly in this order:

Chaosraven (it's starting to really feel like he's been playing us all)
Mr Bubbles (too convenient for him to have been cleared by ChrisG)
Ralph-W (Just hasn't done too much to raise suspicion for me).

Given my track record, I'd probably vote for R-W just because I'm always wrong.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Ok, so apparently the whole post evidence for/against another player idea didn't take off as I hoped.

Any other ideas? Or should we just spout our random thoughts until we can reach a majority? I don't mind the last way of doing things, but it doesn't seem like it's helped us much recently (except for lynching Chris, but that was pretty obvious).
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Im torn between Chaos and Ralph. I just can't decide. Damn.. this one is gonna decide it... sucks.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

[quote]
Ralph-Wiggum for the win.

Why oh why couldn't I have stuck with this.. I was so sure he was wolf and I blew it... I think I had Remusitis which imbued me with temporary insanity.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

My vote still stands, but I do have to say. The wolves have been very likely to vote for each other. LM voted for SirReal fairly early. SirReal in return voted for LM. I'd say there is a very remote outside chance that the wolves could have conspired to create the ultimate good guy, by allowing one of their own to out most of the wolves in their list. It would be extremely remote, but could work. I am still sticking with Ralph because his posts seem to lead you away from those that Chaos listed in his list above.

Just random thoughts. Maybe its late and I need some sleep.
Bertrand Russell
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

One quick rebuttal, if I may:

You'll also notice during the setaside part during the last vote that I did not vote for setaside. Even when Nameless and Chaos voted for him, I stated my opinion (which I still hold) that setaside isn't the last wolf. At the time, it just seemed like both Chaos and Nameless were talking a good game but didn't actually believe what they were preaching. Obviously I was wrong about Nameless. I hope that I was/am not wrong about setaside.

Second point: yes, a wolf must have voted for Chris. However, I think it would have been more illuminating if you looked at when people voted for Chris. Did anyone try to steer the vote in another direction (I honestly don't know as I haven't yet looked through that vote again fully, other than looking at your posts)?

I do know two things about the Chris vote. 1). I was one of the first to call for Chris' lynching that day and believe I was the second person to vote for him (if I recall correctly, setaside put in his vote just before me). 2). You voted for Chris only after a majority was reached and when your vote did not matter? Why? Was it just a slip up and you didn't realize that a majority had already been reached (though Chris clearly pointed it out before your post, I believe)? Or did you want your name to be shown on the list that voted for Chris (like the list you posted above)?

For those reasons and for the fact that I do believe (as I have consistently stated) that Chaosraven and setaside are innocents and I know that I am innocent, I am forced to conclude that Mr. Bubbles is the remaining wolf.

I will try today to get through Mr. Bubbles' interesting quotes from before page 50 if I have time at work today. I am leaving at noon to watch basketball, so I'll be otherwise occupied from that time forward.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

After thinking about it for a couple of minutes (look Chaos - no edit! :wink: ), I withdraw my vote for Mr. Bubbles for now. While I still believe that he is the most likely candidate, I will wait until I hear more from Chaosraven and setaside. Since this is a crucial vote, I don't want to commit myself to something when not all of the evidence has been presented yet.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

While I'm waiting, more Mr. Bubbles quotes:
page 49 wrote:Well anyway I am innocent and Chris has earned a few points in my book. Several people have me high on their suspicion list such as Chaos. I'm not saying Chris off my list, but for those who want to hang him. Give it a little while. I am more suspicious of tru1cy. My suspicion of tru1cy is that he is distracting us just enough to shift the numbers game in the wolves hand.
page40 wrote:Hey shylock its simple. He's a known now. he cannot deceived us or do any more harm minus killing the annual person, but that will be true whether or not we kill him tonight or not. It will be my pleasure to string you up Kraegor
Here's the strange part. Chris had outed SirReal as a wolf. But Mr. Bubbles wanted to kill Kraegor instead. Does that make sense? Killing SirReal at that point would either nab us a wolf or show us that Chris was lying. It was win/win. Why would we vote for anyone else?

page 30 wrote:Remus His last few messages have convinced me to vote for him.

1) He says a quick vote will stiffle information.
2) He is starting to push suspicion on Chris.
3) He's accusing people who have voted for him that there is no merit.
Again, defending Chris.

Ok, that's it for now. I'm through page 28 (it's amazing how little Mr. Bubbles posted between 50 and 28) but I've just gotten a number of report requests that need doing before I leave at noon (hurray, Crystal reporting!). In the words of the immortal Govenator, I'll be back.
setaside

Post by setaside »

Well ... it's my last day at work. I will have pretty much zero time to do any sort of investigative work on this one.

I'm going to have to rely solely on you guys to pull up the choice quotes. I'll try to check in and if people have provided good arguments, I'll vote.

R-W's choice quotes from Mr B are very telling. My new suspicion list is:

Mr Bubbles
Chaosraven
Ralph-Wiggum
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Withdraw Ralph
Wait.. analyzing. Ralph is falling down my suspicion list. A few things that don't add up. I need a bit more time.
Bertrand Russell
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

setaside wrote:Well ... it's my last day at work. I will have pretty much zero time to do any sort of investigative work on this one.

I'm going to have to rely solely on you guys to pull up the choice quotes. I'll try to check in and if people have provided good arguments, I'll vote.

R-W's choice quotes from Mr B are very telling. My new suspicion list is:

Mr Bubbles
Chaosraven
Ralph-Wiggum
All his quotes say are I'm often wrong, but whats new about that one. I don't have the best track record tracking down the wolves. I'm Remus Jr.
Bertrand Russell