[Fallen2] Game over... Night still eternal

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Pharaoh wrote:Goes to where MSteelers once stood...a pile of ash and a few drops of ooze mark the spot...and finds a note left in his hand

...the Devil has spoken to me. He told me today I would die, and that my place at his side, forever stoking the fires of hell, would be my reward for telling you this:

The Devil asked if any member of the light have a name that begins with the letters U, V, W, X, Y, Z...he was told YES

:ninja: scary part being the fact that as Pharaoh comes forward...we are left with the truth that he was the deciding vote to kill Nameless.

Does this prove Pharaoh's evilness? Or is he a sneaky light bastard?
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Zurai I think im going to side with pharaoh on this. Zurai's refusal to vote for nameless seems awfully suspicious.
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Genghis wrote:Zurai I think im going to side with pharaoh on this. Zurai's refusal to vote for nameless seems awfully suspicious.
You really think so? I didn't like being asked to vote without even a single reason why, other than Pharaoh's cryptic warning (filtered through Remus West's interpretation) which almost got the Vengeance killed. It turned out well in the end, but the reasoning was very shaky. So I chose to make what was essentially an abstain vote - it was obvious by the time I voted that Nameless was going to get lynched. It didn't make any difference WHO I voted for, Nameless was going to die - so why would I not vote for him if I was one of the Lightbringers? Doing so would prevent the kind of thing that's happening now.
yossar

Post by yossar »

I get the feeling I'm so far out of the loop that my vote doesn't matter, so I'm going to vote for Drazzil again unless I'm needed to push the majority over the edge.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Currently we don't have a lot to go on. Everyone has been pretty silent, the PM have been almost non existant. The only thing I really have to go on is voting record. Your voting record combined with the pharohs message from the devil makes you or yossar targets. Its a 50 50 chance that one or both of you are lightborn.
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Problem is, its either Zurai, Yossar, or UsualofDoom, and since this game has pretty much sucked due to lack of communication and such, making a push is hard. I just voted for Zurai because I like the guy and I know he could use one less thing to worry about raiding with Villain every night :P
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm. forgot about ussalofdoom, 1/3 chance is not so good.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

I would hope the devil has some sorta network begun. Unless she's been killed... in which case....well im just goin on the theory that satan is usually a woman...

anyways...in spite of x y z being just a tad neat.... might as well try one stab in the dark...

Zurai
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Hopefully the Devil can SEND ME A PM AND NOT CONTACT ME THRU OTHER PEOPLE THIS TIME. Hint. Hint. Hint.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

People still alive
Name : Votes for lynched: Votes solo: no votes
Zurai : 2 : 1: 0
Drazzil : 1:0:2
Pharoah : 2:1:0
UsulofDoom : 0:2:1
yossar :1:2:0
Kraegor :2:1:0
Genghis :3:0:0
Caine : 3:0:0

Of the poeple with the u,v,x,y,z names:
Drazzil had one vote for arcanis with on the orginal group and hasn't vote since
Zurai has had 2 votes with the lynchee with the last vote (the one against the lightborne) being against drazzil
Usualofdoom 2 votes against drazzil and 1 abstaining. did not vote for nameless
Yossar has had 1 vote with the lynching group and 2 votes against drazzil. Did not vote to lynch nameless
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

And yes i know drazzil does not have an u,v.x.y.z name. But since those not voting for nameless ganged up on him, i listed his voting record.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

There are currently 3 on the side of the light left. Three people voted for drazzil. Its possible it could be coincidence, or it could be the lightborne steering voting away from one of their own. We know at least 1 is withing the u,v.x.y.z block, but it could be all 3 in that block.
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

That it Genghis. You messed up.
Hrm. forgot about ussalofdoom, 1/3 chance is not so good.

Dont' misspell a persons name.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Genghis wrote:There are currently 3 on the side of the light left.
Do we know this for sure? Maybe msteelers was on the right track and we got the traitor with pr0ner.

I thought there was a big network of people PMing each other, but judging from the comments here maybe there wasn't.

That being said, if we trust Pharoah, and then if we trust msteelers, I guess we have three people to vote for. I'm not voting for myself so I'd lean towards UsulofDoom. But I still can't believe that nobody is going to step forward with some better evidence, so for the time being my vote of Drazzil stands.
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm, UsulofDoom if the person feeding pharoah information is correct (and it did get us nameless) then at least 1 of the lightbrothers are in the uU,V,X,Y,Z group. So voting for me is one less chance to get one of them. There are currently 3 people in that group, you, Yossar, and Zurai. All three of you are looking kinda guilty with your voting history. If we nail the one in that group then start looking towards me if you like.
yossar

Post by yossar »

Interesting time to get my first PM:
Don't believe Pharaoh's lies. I was in contact with MSteelers before his unfortunate death and we know that the Devil is already dead. Anyone claiming to have recent contact with the Devil is not telling the truth
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Now see, thats interesting.

If the Devil is already dead, then Chaosraven would have said "The Devil has been slain"....

So....I think its offical now. Yossar is one of the lightbringers after blowing his cover like that. Zurai is probally the other. I can't really do the math, but when myself or Genghis gets slain over the day/night, do we even have enough participation to get rid of em in time?

Its too bad the game started to come together at the end, but by then, participation and such was so slim that its such an anti-climatic event.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

People still alive
Name : Votes for lynched: Votes solo: no votes
Zurai : 2 : 1: 0
Drazzil : 1:0:2
Pharoah : 2:1:0
UsulofDoom : 0:2:1
yossar :1:2:0
Kraegor :2:1:0
Genghis :3:0:0
Caine : 3:0:0

3 known light guys.
5 fallen

Do we have any roles left? would it be useful at this point to scan someone dead to ascertain if the devil is dead? Do we have a guess? is the guardian of lore alive?

we need a new anchor now that msteelers is gone. sorta busy with work so cant really scan the odds but now seems a good time for the powered to step forward...

i do know the guardian can tell us if pharaoh or yossar is lying...

ROLES

The Holy Ones: three ONE DEAD

Night's Vengeance: DEAD (msteelers)

Unknown:
Shadow: the Fallen Protector, chooses one brother to protect each cycle, never the same one twice in a row

Wraith: becomes the Fallen Protector if the shadow is killed

Devil: allowed one yes/no question each cycle

Guardian of Lore: will know the roles of those who pass beyondCan tell us if the devil is dead?

Hopeful: knows one of the Holy Ones, and wins if they winTHREAT (ALIVE?)

Demons: 6 Fallen who wish the Darkness to remain
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Pharaoh wrote:If the Devil is already dead, then Chaosraven would have said "The Devil has been slain"....
ChaosRaven's rules post wrote:After all have been sent, the victim will die, the Devil will be answered, and the Guardian of Lore will be informed of both the Night Victim and Day Victims roles.
Only the Guardian of Lore knows the identity of slain Demons. Lightbringers are revealed when they're lynched; everyone else is just "not-a-Lightbringer".
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

On a side note, this game is finally getting interesting! Too bad it's almost over, one way or another.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

voting Pharaoh

convince me he's not lying.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

btw...

seems to me if the hopeful is alive

the voting block is 5 v 3

if the hopeful is dead it is 6 vs 2
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

It seems to me that Pharaoh cannot be the devil or the guardian of lore. If he was the Devil, he would have just said "The Devil is dead? I AM the Devil!" - at this point, outing himself as the Devil (assuming no one stepped forward to prove him wrong) would give us someone reliable to rally around again. If he was the Guardian, he would have known that only the Guardian knew the roles of dead demons, since he would have been getting a PM from Chaosraven every night about it.

That means he's either a Lightbringer, the Hopeful One, an ordinary Demon, the Shadow, or the Wraith.

He's almost certainly not The Hopeful One; that would make his voting record bizarre at best. I think THO was pr0ner, personally.

It's possible that he's the Shadow or the Wraith; no real way to tell, there.

It's quite likely that he's a Lightbringer trying to hide among the Demons, if he's lieing about communicating with the Devil.

So, I would say that the two likeliest scenarios are that he's either a Lightbringer or a Demon.

It would really help if the Guardian of Lore would step forward here and confirm whether the Devil is alive or dead. The answer to that is pretty important. Dead = panz lieing = probably a Lightbringer. Living = panz truthful = probably a Demon.

Ironic that telling the truth would make him a demon while being dishonest would make him an angel... but there you go!
yossar

Post by yossar »

Pharaoh wrote:Now see, thats interesting.

If the Devil is already dead, then Chaosraven would have said "The Devil has been slain"....
What? Now you're just making rules up.

Changing my vote to Pharaoh
Dreamcast Krew 4 Life
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

Kraegor voted for kill me? For what reasons other than hes not sure I didn;t fuck up the devil PM this time? :lol:

Since the Devil is someone I see posting on this page, maybe he'll reveal himself this time *hint* *hint*
Zurai

Post by Zurai »

Pharaoh wrote:Kraegor voted for kill me? For what reasons other than hes not sure I didn;t fuck up the devil PM this time? :lol:
Have you "fucked it up" in the past - or made it up?

Let's kill Pharaoh and find out.
UsulofDoom

Post by UsulofDoom »

Pharaoh is it!
Pharaoh

Post by Pharaoh »

And now that I've got you 4 to bite, lets find out whos full of shit or not.

I am the Devil. You have all now publically claimed to vote me out because you think I am lying. Now that you know I am not, you are forced to make a choice.

A) I am the Devil, therefore your reason for voting for me is now null in your own words. You change your vote.

B) I am the Devil, therefore your reason for voting for me is now null in your own words. You keep your vote, therefore exposing yourself as a Lightbringer. Any excuse you can give to keep your vote for me and being a Demon at the same time...well good luck.

Please gentlemen, explain yourselves :lol:
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm. Like lambs to the slaughter. Pharoah is not a lightbringer. I was in contact with msteeler and i know of 3 of the specials, and 1 demon. I was just in contact with yossar and after his message it seems Kreagor is a lightborn.

REmove votes for now and I will post a more on this in a little bit with more detail.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Of known demons
Me, Drazzil, caine,Pharoah

Unknowns:
Yossar, Usulofdoom, Kraegor, zurai

According to Yossar he said he was told the devil was dead. He told me that his contact was neither usulofdoom or zurai. If he was telling the truth then that means his contact is kraegor.

But we also have to consider that at least one of Yossar,Usulofdoom, and/or Zurai is a lightborne.

If it is yossar he is trying to clear Usul and Zurai. If yossar is a demon then it is Kraegor is on the light side.

(Edit: I can't spell today)
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Unfortunately Pharaoh reached four votes...
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm, guess its game over then. since the light outnumber the dark after this.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Oh well it was semi fun, would have been more so had there actually been any activity before the last 2 votes.
Since pharoah is dead, and im probibly next and drazzil is not playing, that leaves 3 light side to 2 darkside.

Genghis - X
Caine -
Pharoah-X
Drazzil-

Zurai
Kreagor
Yossar
Usulofdoom
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

WAIT! shouted pharaoh as the brethren strode forth against him...

his words may not have fallen on deaf ears, but the bloodlust was upon them, and they tore him limb from limb, leaving his head for last... his words fell upon them as his dark blood spattered.

pharaoh had not been a lightbringer.

The brethren retreated... was there any way to stop the return of the light?

LIGHT CYCLE BEGINS... PMs from the appropriate parties please
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

:evil:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Man you better not do that shit in grunds game or you'll have to sit in the corner, little ghost.
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote:Man you better not do that shit in grunds game or you'll have to sit in the corner, little ghost.
I can't be mad they killed another fallen? I am not kibitzing just expressing displeasure at the miss.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Genghis wrote:Oh well it was semi fun, would have been more so had there actually been any activity before the last 2 votes.
Since pharoah is dead, and im probibly next and drazzil is not playing, that leaves 3 light side to 2 darkside.

Genghis - X
Caine -
Pharoah-X
Drazzil-

Zurai
Kreagor
Yossar
Usulofdoom
am i misunderstanding the hopeful? has a vote yes, but we dont have to kill him/her

as for pharaoh...yeah would seem i got wagoned which proves that the hopeful is alive.

I'd guess whoever voted pharaoh = light.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Remus West wrote::evil:
heh, i made the mistake of not counting myself. :p
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Genghis wrote:Hrm, guess its game over then. since the light outnumber the dark after this.
actually it's 3 v 3.

a majority is not needed just 50%? race to the buzzer, heh.

course yes with just 2 of us and an afk drazzil....