Zombie II: ArmyofOne can't do it alone. Villagers win.

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

damn. now I'm nervous.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Wow...I was 100% sure CR was a zombie...well we lost a partner and now I need to carefully reread his previous posts.
The Saint
st_dysan

Post by st_dysan »

Wow...I was 100% sure CR was a zombie...well we lost a partner and now I need to carefully reread his previous posts.
The Saint
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:The villagers' hopes were dashed - they had failed again. "Well, look on the bright side," all of them said. "At least we don't have to listen to his ramblings anymore".[/i]
Figured we may as well be honest about it :wink:

I had hoped to get lucky here but didn't expect it.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

noxiousdog wrote:damn. now I'm nervous.
I am actually less nervous now. Tonight you or dysan die. If not then the zombies risk that voting block being 4 or 5 the next day as you will have another scanned. So we will have a larger block. Unless you are zombies in which case you both live and we likely liynch one of you tomorrow without the proper information out of you.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Morning came and another villager was missing. As if on cue, the remaining 5 traveled to the house of the absent villager. Inside was the usual scene - blood and guts everywhere with bits o'brain splattered on the floor. Zombies had visited last night. And setaside was dead.

The remaining 7 villagers left quickly and returned to the field. There were 2 zombies left in their midst. Someone needed a good decapitation.

It is day. 4 votes are needed for a majority.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Well that was amazingly fast. Bastards.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

thats what i thought too. i wasn't expecting day until lunch tomorrow with the way they have been acting.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

I should have gone with my first instinct.

Pr0ner has been confirmed to be a zombie.
Black Lives Matter

"To wield Grond, the mighty hammer of the Federal Government, is to be intoxicated with power beyond what you and I can reckon (though I figure we can ball park it pretty good with computers and maths). Need to tunnel through a mountain? Grond. Kill a mighty ogre? Grond. Hangnail? Grond. Spider? Grond (actually, that's a legit use, moreso than the rest)." - Peacedog
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

i'll go with him until he gives me reason not too.

Die you zonbie Pr0ner

ps Nox you might want to bold your vote.
"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

noxiousdog wrote:I should have gone with my first instinct.

Pr0ner has been confirmed to be a zombie.
And who have you confirmed this information with?

As Remus said, you could be feeding everyone false information, with you being zombie yourself.

noxiousdog, you are zombie, I'm afraid.

Curious. Why is tru1cy getting a free pass in this game? When did he last post or comment about anything?
Hodor.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

pr0ner wrote: Curious. Why is tru1cy getting a free pass in this game? When did he last post or comment about anything?
Well I guess that gives us our next target.
Black Lives Matter

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

noxiousdog wrote:
pr0ner wrote: Curious. Why is tru1cy getting a free pass in this game? When did he last post or comment about anything?
Well I guess that gives us our next target.
Our next target? Hungry for brains, are you?
Hodor.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Remus West
yossar zombie
ChrisGrenard food sibling
noxiousdog claims to be linked with psy
pr0ner ND said psy has confirmed him zombie
Bakhtosh food
setaside food
Mr. Bubbles food sibling
tgb lynched
Arcanis
tru1cy
Yankeeman84 lynched
ArmyofOne
ChaosRaven lynched
st_dysan claims to be linked with psy

St_Dysan you were supposed to be the other one in contact with the psy have you hear from them yet that pr0ner is the zombie or has that only come from ND.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

prOner since ND claims you were confirmed you must be killed. If you are innocent we kill ND next round. Right now we have 7 players. 5 innocents and 2 zombies.

We kill you and you are a zombie we are at 5 -1. Yeah for us as we still have some folks that know each other. Only dysan and ND know who the third is. The next morning we are at 4-1. If we miss it goes to 2-1. then game over one way or the other. We can hope that the psychic spots the last zombie but even if not then the others should hopefully have been hooked up.

We kill you and you are not a zombie we are at 4-2. Ouch. Next day we are 3-2 but ND's head is up to bat and I'm swinging the machette. 3-1. Next day 2-1 and here we go again. This time with no hope of psychic aid because a true psychic would have been able to cast doubt on ND right now so they must already be dead.

If we assume that NDs psychic is real and alive then we have a knowns versus unknowns battle royale.

Right now: 3 'knowns" ND, Dysan, psychic. 2 unknowns, one zombie. Next turn after zombie eats ND or Dysan to cut pile. We have 3 "knowns" 1 unknown 1 zombie. even if the three miss they will already know each other and be golden the next day.

ND's psychic real but dead now. or ND lying his ass off but sacrificing his partner prOner are both possibilities to be considered as well.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

pr0ner
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

well we shall see if pr0ner is the zombie or if Nox is in just a moment.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Voting closed. Write-up in a jiff.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

If ND is then I would guess tru1cy is the second as he placed the killing blow on prOner but I'm wrong everytime I try to deduce these things.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

The crowd was quick with their decision - pr0ner needed to die. He was dragged into the field kicking and screaming. With one quick chop his head fell off his neck. Now for the moment of truth.

Pr0ner's insides were ripped out and a heap of food fell to the ground. Brains were everywhere. pr0ner had been a zombie.

The villagers let out a ear-defening whoop. Only one zombie was left. They returned to the houses knowing that the end was near.

It is night. PM me.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

well that was better than all of our previous attempts

Remus West
yossar zombie
noxiousdog confirmed to be linked with psy
pr0ner zombie
Bakhtosh food
setaside food
Mr. Bubbles food sibling
tgb lynched
Arcanis
tru1cy
Yankeeman84 lynched
ArmyofOne
ChaosRaven lynched
st_dysan confirmed to be linked with psy
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

I guess shaking you all off my tail couldn't last forever. Damn.
Hodor.
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

kill it again its still talking. :twisted:

edit to add:

i must commend you on a job well done if you hadn't been confirmed a zombie i would not have suspected you.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Arcanis wrote:kill it again its still talking. :twisted:
BRAAAAAAIIIIIINSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Hodor.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Arcanis wrote:well that was better than all of our previous attempts

Remus West
yossar zombie
noxiousdog confirmed to be linked with psy
pr0ner zombie
Bakhtosh food
setaside food
Mr. Bubbles food sibling
tgb lynched
Arcanis
tru1cy
Yankeeman84 lynched
ArmyofOne
ChaosRaven lynched
st_dysan confirmed to be linked with psy
I wouldn't confirm ND just yet. There is still the possibility that he is the third zombie taking us all for a ride. I doubt thats the case but keep it in mind.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Remus West wrote: I wouldn't confirm ND just yet. There is still the possibility that he is the third zombie taking us all for a ride. I doubt thats the case but keep it in mind.
I assume you're just trying to keep me alive, but I can no longer be a zombie since two are dead.. Dysan either IS the seer OR has been in contact with the seer. One of them would have turned me in.
Black Lives Matter

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

noxiousdog wrote:
Remus West wrote: I wouldn't confirm ND just yet. There is still the possibility that he is the third zombie taking us all for a ride. I doubt thats the case but keep it in mind.
I assume you're just trying to keep me alive, but I can no longer be a zombie since two are dead.. Dysan either IS the seer OR has been in contact with the seer. One of them would have turned me in.
Or you could have told dysan you are the seer and said you knew prOner was a zombie yet let him "talk" you into chaosraven. I don't actually believe that but am just throwing out possibilities. Being outside the "special" circle and having lynched my lunatic best friend just yesterday I feel I need to fill in for him and make noise. :D

On the other hand there would be a missing vision in that senario aslo so really pay me no mind. Move along people nothing to see here.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

pr0ner wrote: And since there have been people more erratic than I, throwing out accusations left and right, I vote ChaosRaven as being zombie. Throwing doubt and clouding up everything is definitely something a zombie would do to throw people off his scent.
:evil:

You guys suck.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Chaosraven wrote: :evil:
You guys suck.
Screw you, you told us to go ahead. Remember that. :(

Added:
Chaosraven wrote:BTW - if you guys have questions regarding who to decapitate today, you may go ahead and vote for me.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Another night passed another villager missing. Like the days before, the crowd wandered over to the missing person's house. What they found inside was like all the other days - blood everywhere and one disfigured body. There Remus West lay, his head opened up and his brains missing. It looked like it had been a small meal. Written across the walls in blood was this message "Tar Heel is not one word, damn Dukie!".

It was a chilling message, but the villagers knew the zombie was right. The returned to the field outside the lab. One zombie to go. Could they find him today?

3 votes needed for a majority.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

Tru1cy, ArmyOfOne, or Arcanis?
Black Lives Matter

tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Well, hang me if you want. As usual my streak of being innocent continues. I was contacted by CR asking if I was the Psy and I told him I wasn't. I have nothing to offer to prove my that I am innocent. I will vote the that ND votes
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

tru1cy wrote: I'll vote for my one of my usual suspects Remus West. As usual not set in stone, but we have to get the ball rolling some how

withdraw my vote for Remus West and instead cast vote for Yankeeman84. A yankee's fan deserves a slow death Razz

Still undecided, but I am casting a eye towards ND

Well, ND here is the rub. If you have something to off now would be the time. The WW will drop you tonight if you have some information.
Anyway, I am undecided still.

Well, hang me if you want. As usual my streak of being innocent continues. I was contacted by CR asking if I was the Psy and I told him I wasn't. I have nothing to offer to prove my that I am innocent. I will vote the that ND votes
ArmyOfOne wrote: Sorry guys, I'm here. I threw my back out on Tuesday and haven't been able to move a whole lot. I'm feeling a little better today so I'll be more active.
HOORAY for pain killers!

I was a zombie in the first game so I can confirm this. Except we didn't eat you because we took pity on you for being a Lions fan. We didn't eat you because you were a Lions fan. You see, Lions fans don't actually have brains, and since zombies are in the brain eating business. Well, it just wouldn't make a whole lot of sense.

I vote to lynch Yankeeman.
I'm a sucker for a good bandwagon.

Something doesn't smell right to me. tgb votes for CR, then rescinds when it looks like a bandwagon is forming. He claims knowledge from PM's expressing CR's innocence, yet CR claims he hasn't had PM contact with anyone. I figure if the psychic scoped out CR he would atleast let him know.
I'm going to vote tgb for now.

My apologies. I've been ridiculously busy lately. My posts have been pretty much cut down to my votes. I've been trying to stay active enough to not be left behind for the Zombies to eat. Apparently that's not enough for some people. Wink
So how's your Mum?

Well, I fucked up by misjudging tgb. So I'm really leary to just cast a vote. He vouched for CR. So I would tend to think CR is cool. Which leaves the Dyson/Dog tag team who are gunning for him. So for now NoxiousDog gets my vote.

You know, I hate to say it but I'm going to go along with Remus's logic. I don't really trust ND/St.D. But as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
I withdraw my vote for NoxiousDog and cast my vote for Chaosraven
Arcanis posts too damn much to summarize :D
Black Lives Matter

ArmyOfOne

Post by ArmyOfOne »

I'm with Noxiousdog and St.Dyson.. I'll vote along side them.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:"Tar Heel is not one word, damn Dukie!"
I know, but I grew up in Ann Arbor and my dad taught 27 years for the UM. Even after attending UNC that damn time out still hurts.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Remus West wrote:
I know, but I grew up in Ann Arbor and my dad taught 27 years for the UM. Even after attending UNC that damn time out still hurts.
Next time you're in Chapel Hill you should have a meal at "Time Out". :D
Arcanis

Post by Arcanis »

Well then ArmyOfOne you can cast your vote for your self since you are the last zombie. I am the Psy and have viewed ArmyOfOne as the 3rd and final Zombie. This can be confirmed by Nox and St_dysan if needed.
noxiousdog

Post by noxiousdog »

ArmyOfOne

Though, if AoO isn't a zombie, then you have to vote for Arcanis next round ;) (I find that scenario extremely unlikely)
Black Lives Matter

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Ralph-Wiggum wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Next time you're in Chapel Hill you should have a meal at "Time Out". :D
Next time I'm in Chapel Hill I'm going to PM everyone my cell number so if we have a mix up on location again I can still meet everyone.
Ralph-Wiggum

Post by Ralph-Wiggum »

Remus West wrote: Next time I'm in Chapel Hill I'm going to PM everyone my cell number so if we have a mix up on location again I can still meet everyone.
It wasn't a mix up as much as you guys just told us to go to the wrong bar. :lol: