Printer?

For general computer discussion & help, come here

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

hido

Printer?

Post by hido »

My wife and I hav e a Konica KD-400Z digital camera of which i know nothing about except how to point, click, and pull up the pics on my computer. For Xmas, she wants a photo printer. Any recs? I'd like to stay in the 150-250 $$ range, if possible. We don't need anything fancy and I'd like it to be as simple as possible. The memory card on the camera is one of those skinny, little, squarish ones (how's that for technical?).

Anyway, thanks for any help.
Kasey Chang

Post by Kasey Chang »

How small?

If it's size of your fringer joint, it's SD

If it's size of medium sized stamp, it's MM

If it's size of your fingernail, it's xD

As for photoprinter... What size do you plan to print? You can some some that prints directly from camera or media card and makes 4x6 prints without the computer. I think some of them can even run on a couple D batteries.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds
Rich in KCK

Post by Rich in KCK »

For a full sized printer that prints good pictures a whole bunch of us here have the Canon i950/i960 printers. Mine unfortunately needs to go back since the paper feed stopped working right. It's been awhile since the i960 came out so Canon may have a newer model but for a couple of years there it seemed to be at the top of most printer comparisons at hardware review sites. It's technically not billed as a photo printer but it still outperformed a lot of the other photo printers.