UFO Aftermath Question-Attn: dbt1949

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Lassr

UFO Aftermath Question-Attn: dbt1949

Post by Lassr »

Well, picked this game up a second time after I saw dbt1949 post about the patch and I'm liking it a lot more hte 2nd time around. But I ran into something strange and need some help.

I'm to the point where I have about 20 bases around the world and all of a sudden I'm starting to lose bases with no warning. I'll get a message that says I lost a base in a certain city to the aliens but I never get a warning saying it's been attacked? And all the stop messages are enabled. when I first started the game I did get a few message saying aliens were attacking a base but none since and I've lost about 10 bases now and nothing I can do to stop it. Did I find a bug or is there something else happening that I don't know about?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

If you're not losing bases to alien attacks(double check you messages)then the only thing left is you're losing them to the Biomass. I don't know if you're aware of it or not but the alien biomass can start anywhere and you can't stop it until you research and build anti-biomass bases later in the game.
They look like a spreading pile of dogpoop on the world map.
One reason to shoot down those damn Planters.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Thanks! I bet that was it! I'll watch for that tonight.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter