Thread Killahs -- through the end of February 2005

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

yossar

Post by yossar »

ChrisGwinn wrote:
The Meal wrote:
ChrisGwinn wrote:
The Meal wrote:It was guys like you two, and yossar, and many others -- all of whom claimed to be the ultimate thread killers that got me to take on this project.
Thanks for doing so. I feel less bad now.
I think it's an interesting psychological phenomenon that so many of us feel as if our contributions end up ignored more frequently than others fellow posters.
I never thought my posts were being ignored, I always imagined I was saying something that killed the conversation. Like at a party, where you say something awkward and suddenly everyone's really interested in something at the other side of the room.
I always thought my posts were being ignored. But now I've fallen down all the way to 117. So I guess that can't really be true. Unless people are ignoring me but still replying to people who posted before me. So all this thread has done is proven that I have insecurity issues. Thanks...

;)
Moat_Man

Re: Thread Killahs -- through the end of February 2005

Post by Moat_Man »

I'd be interested in seeing this updated.
End of line
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The Meal

Re: Thread Killahs -- through the end of February 2005

Post by The Meal »

Moat_Man wrote:I'd be interested in seeing this updated.
You're in luck! Though that's the last update from me. Someone else is welcome to pick up the torch -- all the data is freely available for the motivated analyst.
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra