Vanilla Werewolf Game - Sign up today!

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Vanilla Werewolf Game - Sign up today!

Post by Scoop20906 »

Welcome to Our Vanilla Werewolf Game!

Enlarge Image

Gather around, villagers, for a game of suspense, mystery, and cunning. In this classic game of Werewolf, you'll need to use your wits to survive and uncover the hidden werewolves among you. Whether you're a villager, a seer, or a doctor, your decisions will shape the fate of our village. So, welcome all, and let's begin the game!

Game Rules:
Players:
  • 2 Werewolves
  • X? Villagers (depending on how many sign up)
Villager Roles:
  • Seer: Once per night, the Seer can secretly learn the true identity of one player.
  • Doctor: Each night, the Doctor can protect one player (not the same player on back to back nights) from being eliminated by werewolves.
  • X? Regular Villagers with no special powers.
Night Phase: Werewolves secretly discuss (in there secret forum) and choose one player to eliminate. The Seer and Doctor also use their powers.

Day Phase: All players (including werewolves in disguise) discuss and vote to eliminate someone they suspect is a werewolf.

Winning Conditions:
  • Villagers win by eliminating both werewolves.
  • Werewolves win if their number becomes equal to or more than the remaining villagers.
Moderator: A designated person will oversee the game and manage the phases and player eliminations.

Let the game begin, and may the wiliest side win!
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Scoop20906

Re: Vanilla Werewolf Game - Sign up today!

Post by Scoop20906 »

1. Punisher
2. Moliere
3. Lassr
?
Last edited by Scoop20906 on Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

In!
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Punisher wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 8:58 pmIn!
Enlarge Image

On a moonlit night, when even the crickets seemed to hold their breath, a curious figure made their way into the sleepy village. Meet 'Punisher', the first new villager in ages, choosing to move into what everyone thought was an uninhabitable, abandoned house.

As Punisher's old, creaky wagon came to a halt, he exclaimed with a grin, "Looks like I've found the perfect fixer-upper! A few cobwebs, some mysterious creaks, and oh, is that an ancient curse? My kind of place!"

The villagers, peeking out from behind their curtains, couldn't believe their eyes. The house, which had stood empty and forlorn, was about to get a dose of Punisher's... let's call it 'unique charm'.

Punisher, surveying his new abode, added, "A bit of paint, some elbow grease, and this place will be as lively as a haunted house on Halloween! But first, does anyone know how to evict a family of raccoons? They seem to think they own the place."

As he hauled a suspiciously squeaky rocking chair into the house, the villagers exchanged glances. Life in the village just got a whole lot more interesting.

Punisher

Post by Punisher »

I am positivw that the realtor never mentioned it came with a curse.
I'm not going to pay for any tacked on fees. I'm here now so thst curse is mine free and clear I dont care how ancient it is and how much curse interest has been gained.
Moliere

Post by Moliere »

N
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Moliere wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:37 pmN
Enlarge Image

As the village was still buzzing about Punisher's arrival, another wagon creaked its way into the heart of our quaint hamlet. Enter Moliere, the newest addition to our growing list of eccentric villagers, who chose the second-most abandoned house as his new abode.

Moliere, surrounded by mountains of books in his wagon, announced, "Good day! I'm Moliere, though you might spell it wrong, as everyone does. It's with an 'i', not a 'y', just so we're clear."

The villagers, who were already gathered, marveled at the sheer number of books teetering precariously in the wagon. "I bring knowledge, wisdom, and perhaps a few literary mysteries," Moliere added, while trying to prevent a particularly large tome from toppling over.

As he started moving into the house, which had seen better days, he joked, "I hope these walls are sturdy enough to hold my literary collection. And if you hear strange noises at night, worry not – it's just me, battling the occasional paper cut."

With Moliere's arrival, the village was not just growing in numbers, but also in charm and character. And maybe, just maybe, in a few misspelled signs too.

Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Moliere wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:37 pmN
+1
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Lassr wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:51 am Image
Enlarge Image

Just as the village was getting accustomed to its new night-owl bibliophile, Moliere, another unexpected character rolled into town. Meet Lassr, with a name as unique as his arrival.

In the dead of night, a strange, humming sound filled the air. The villagers, curious and slightly alarmed, peeked out to see Lassr cruising into the village on what appeared to be... a self-made, slightly wobbly hoverboard.

"Ladies and gentlemen, fear not! It's just me, Lassr, your friendly neighborhood... um, hoverboarder?" Lassr announced, struggling to maintain his balance. "I've come in search of new adventures, and what's more adventurous than moving into a village that seems to love the night more than sleep?"

As he clumsily dismounted near the third abandoned house, which looked like it hadn't seen laughter in decades, Lassr added, "I hope you don't mind the noise. It's just my hoverboard; still working out the kinks. It's a work in progress, much like my new home here!"

The villagers, now amused by this peculiar sight, whispered among themselves. With Lassr's entrance, their sleepy village was quickly turning into the most interesting spot for miles around.

Moliere

Post by Moliere »

Scoop20906 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:46 am Moliere, surrounded by mountains of books in his wagon, announced, "Good day! I'm Moliere, though you might spell it wrong, as everyone does. It's with an 'i', not a 'y', just so we're clear."
Molière
"The world is suffering more today from the good people who want to mind other men's business than it is from the bad people who are willing to let everybody look after their own individual affairs." - Clarence Darrow
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Just an FYI.
I already have dibs on the ancient curse newcomers.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

Sorry guys, but I am out. Got a lot going on! Good luck...GOOOO Werewolves!!! :mrgreen:
Bayraktar!!!!

Trump and the GOP; putting the banana in our Republic.
Holman

Post by Holman »

I am IN!

I have read enough Lovecraft and Stephen King to know that creepy old houses in godforsaken wooded rural villages are always an excellent real-estate deal!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.