Amazon Prime Days 2023 (October 10, 11)

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

Kasey Chang

Amazon Prime Days 2023 (October 10, 11)

Post by Kasey Chang »

It's happening now, of course.

I am THINKING about a proper triple monitor mount with gas shocks for 2 of them so the monitor gets aligned but I don't "need" it, as I have the cheap cross-bar type. :D But just in case anyone's looking for one, this is $80-$10 coupon so net $70, which is a GREAT price for a TRIPLE monitor mount.

For those looking for a set of cheap but EXCELLENT earbuds, here is the Moondrop CHU, Crinacle approved and all. And it's... $18, which is actually discounted, as it's normally $20. Let's just say this pair outperforms most headphones 5-10X the price. But this is usually VERY subjective. YMMV.

For those ready to splurge for some sim gear, Logitech G29/G920 steering wheel and (3-pedal) floor pedals are down to $200, which is like $100 off. Unfortunately gear shifter is not included (you use the paddles instead). That's extra $60, IIRC.

For the kitchen, anyone looking for chef stuff should find 20-30% off on cookware, unless it's really cheap stuff. I was kinda looking at this cookware set, as it's been mentioned in a couple places... CAROTE "11 pieces" (including lids) set for $90, so it's actually 6 major pieces. 2 frying pans, a small saucepan, a medium sauce pan, a saute pan, and a steamer with casserole. Everything (but the lids) are ceramic anti-stick with metal core, compatible with all ovens including induction. I don't really cook, but it looks pretty good.
My game FAQs | Playing: She Will Punish Them, Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius, The Outer Worlds