THANK YOU! 2024 Fundraising Completed - $2095 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Grundbegriff's Gallows: Cassandra Crossing

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Leigh wrote:On night number 3, I attempted to steal my teeth back from Remus. (Obviously, he didn't have them...I suck at guessing.)
I thought I had mentioned that I stole a notecard from someone the previous night. :? Ah well, guess you didn't believe me. As for the conference of the dead misleading us I would say it depends on how the conference works. If it is a democracy about what to say and who to say it to then setaside is pretty much neutralized since the rest of the dead can out vote him and ignore him. If it is run some other way then he might have an effect. Either way rdm's claim to have been haunted means nothing to me since I have yet to make up my mind about him, should I vote to lynch you this round then I will be basing it upon the claims of tru1cy and nameless, I obviously can not speak for why the rest of the group will vote how they do.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
rdm

Post by rdm »

I'd like to ask that no one else publically confirm that I am a Dysanite at this point, if in fact anyone else can.

I can't trust Nameless either, it occurs to me. I can only be sure that executing Leigh gets us a step closer to untangling this mess they're making.
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

The first thing I'd like to do is apologize to the departed, our dear friend and colleague Lars. I thought that my reasoning was sound, but it would appear that I failed. All I can say in mitigation is that your death shall not have been in vain, as it provided the evidence that could well save us all.

So, it is verified by the death of Lars that the teeth I brought with me to the convention were in fact the False Teeth of Telling. Whoever took them from me, please speak up if they were taken from you, so we can know who you scanned with them.

All I can say for certain is that Padre is a wolfboon. And so I propose that we lynch him tonight.

As for Leigh, she is most likely a wolfboon. Still, I feel we should discuss this first before lynching her, as she's raised an interesting defense. By her story, she stole a set of teeth from Lars on the first night, scanned Noxiousdog, and then had the teeth stolen in turn.

If Leigh's story is true, that would mean that Lars was in fact an Antiquarian, and that Tru1cy was lying about possessing a set of Telling Teeth.

To make things more complicated, Zurai has said that he stole a set of teeth from Tru1cy on the first night, and had them stolen on the second night. Which means we have two possible chains of custody for the True Teeth:

1. Tru1cy -> Zurai -> ?
2. Lars -> Leigh -> ?

If Leigh is telling the truth, then both Tru1cy and Zurai are lying. Consequently, it is imperative that we determine which chain is correct. So, we need to know who the third person is in a chain. If anyone out there stole a set of teeth from Zurai or Leigh on the second night, please come forward.

As for tonight, Padre is the only one I can say for certain is a wolfboon, and I say that we should lynch him. For now, however, I think we should get some more information on Leigh.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Leigh

Let me say we keep pussy footing around and the norms always lose the game. We have two people to vote for. Leigh and Padre. Anyone else and the boons are just leading people around by the nose. Leigh got off because people felt bad for her well play the game to win and feel bad later
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

I do think it is most likely that Leigh is a wolfboon. However, I feel that everyone accused should have at least the chance to plead their case. Plus, there's the added bonus here that we will hopefully be able to trace the path of one of the sets of teeth.

Speaking of which, who snagged mine? If you've since lost them, it'd help to know which way they went.

And finally, there is at least the chance that you're lying to us, Tru1cy. While your story has a lot more going for it than Leigh's, I'd like to at least see if there's any corroboration on her side.

As is, I still propose doing away with Padre today, and Leigh tomorrow (or Tru1cy, if Leigh's case is proven).
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Nameless wrote:I do think it is most likely that Leigh is a wolfboon. However, I feel that everyone accused should have at least the chance to plead their case. Plus, there's the added bonus here that we will hopefully be able to trace the path of one of the sets of teeth.

Speaking of which, who snagged mine? If you've since lost them, it'd help to know which way they went.

And finally, there is at least the chance that you're lying to us, Tru1cy. While your story has a lot more going for it than Leigh's, I'd like to at least see if there's any corroboration on her side.

As is, I still propose doing away with Padre today, and Leigh tomorrow (or Tru1cy, if Leigh's case is proven).

Then I withdraw my vote for Leigh and cast a vote for tru1cy. These long drawn out debates serves no purpose other than to muddy the waters. Kill me and be done with it
Nameless

Post by Nameless »

tru1cy wrote:
Then I withdraw my vote for Leigh and cast a vote for tru1cy. These long drawn out debates serves no purpose other than to muddy the waters. Kill me and be done with it
Hold up there. I haven't seen anyone calling for your death here. Well, not today, at least. And while there's inevitably some muddying to the waters, as you say, I feel it's worth it to track the path of the teeth. Further, every statement made is something that can be evaluated in judging whether or not someone is a wolfboon.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Nameless wrote:
tru1cy wrote:
Hold up there. I haven't seen anyone calling for your death here. Well, not today, at least. And while there's inevitably some muddying to the waters, as you say, I feel it's worth it to track the path of the teeth. Further, every statement made is something that can be evaluated in judging whether or not someone is a wolfboon.
Nameless you have to forgive my frustration. After playing these games long enough I already see the trend developing. Instead of voting for the two poeple , Leigh or Padre, that are probably guilty. People will end up voting for someone off the radar just so they won't feel bad.

Whoever has the teeth stolen from Z cannot comeout as they make themselves a target. We have two people pegged as boons and it is time we kill one of them to test the teeth. Alot of discussion about other stuff will just moves us away from this point. Barring that I say lynch me and get it over with.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Nameless wrote:
1. Tru1cy -> Zurai -> ?
2. Lars -> Leigh -> ?
You said that you had a set of teeth as well. Who did you get them from? We're missing a set of theth and a round of people from your list.

I'm suspicious of you because you did this in the other game as well (after I was dead) - direct the group in one direction, while hiding things...
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:
Nameless wrote:
1. Tru1cy -> Zurai -> ?
2. Lars -> Leigh -> ?
You said that you had a set of teeth as well. Who did you get them from? We're missing a set of theth and a round of people from your list.

I'm suspicious of you because you did this in the other game as well (after I was dead) - direct the group in one direction, while hiding things...
Nameless said he started the game with a set of teeth then stole a quire from rdm on the first night, then lost both the second night.

For myself I think it silly to think tru1cy is lying here. First off it would be a horrible move by a 'boon to come forward as early as he did since we would surely have lynched him had we killed Leigh and she been innocent. Secondly, he is always innocent in these games :lol: .

Since I honestly have no inclination to vote for anyone save Leigh I will place that vote now as a show of faith in tru1cy. rdm has said he checked me and found me to be innocent. I realize these proves nothing as his innocence is based upon the word of nameless whose innocence remains in doubt but it is true, I am a mere scholarly pawn in the greater game of academia and brought neither ill will nor artifacts to our meeting.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

sad that my post bout lars proved true. 66% (supposedly) chance of hittin a wolf, we hit innocent.

sounds par for the course.

Well lets go with the usual course. first off, imo, we need a means of validating Nameless.

do we have anyone comin forward to validate Stealing of teeth from nameless?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:sad that my post bout lars proved true. 66% (supposedly) chance of hittin a wolf, we hit innocent.

Well lets go with the usual course. first off, imo, we need a means of validating Nameless.

Why bother worrying about nameless right now Mr Boon sir. Why not show faith in the one who showed faith in us and back tru1cy?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Remus West wrote:
Kraegor wrote:sad that my post bout lars proved true. 66% (supposedly) chance of hittin a wolf, we hit innocent.

Why bother worrying about nameless right now Mr Boon sir. Why not show faith in the one who showed faith in us and back tru1cy?
because if nameless is LYING, that means we did NOT prove a set of teeth when we killed lars.
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

Wait a minute.
Don't keep me alive simply because you feel sorry for me!
Keep me alive because you believe I'm innocent!
If your reasons for keep me alive are purely emotional, then by all means, give me the ole sternum tongue!
By the way, who made breakfast?
Is this place haunted?
Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

I am not eating that bacon. Who knows what it really is?

I can now confirm that Bakhtosh is an Antiquarian. I stole from him the first night and was dismayed the next morning when he announced they were the Feral teeth. And they are. I tried them out and got no meaningful answer - or if it was meaningful, it was awfully cryptic.
I couldn't come out and say anything earlier, but now that they've been stolen from me - thank you thank you thank you. It's not a good feeling knowing that if the wolfboons target you at night that you will become a wolfboon.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

O.k., on the assumption that everyone has been telling the truth (ha).

Bad Demographic - vouched for Bakhtosh
Bakhtosh - antiquarian-Feral Teeth
Caine
Chaosraven - idiot because he says so
Kelric - claimed Dysanite
Kraegor - Wolfboon because I say so
Lars - dead, slain following false portents
Leigh - wolfboon via tru1cy
Mr Bubbles - Dead, see setaside below. Was Dysanite
Nameless - claimed antiquarian-Foul Teeth
noxiousdog - Dead, see Mr Bubbles above.
Orinoco
Padre - Wolfboon via nameless
pr0ner
rdm - Dysanite-vouched for by nameless
Remus West
setaside - Dead, eaten or dismembered or something gross.
tru1cy - Antiquarian-True Teeth
UnicornPoint
UsulofDoom - Dead, lynched in the prime of his life. Sorry man.
Zurai

I know there are likely errors in there as it was doen from memory not notes or thread checking so feel free to point out mistakes. Such as the one in my previous post where I said rdm scanned me. That was wrong, Zurai was the one who said he scanned me. Which makes me feel not at all any more confident in either of them.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

I know for whom I will vote, but I want to wait a few hours at least to give most players a chance to comment.

I was not successful in stealing from Padre last night.

In the hour before dawn, I received a disturbing dream, if it was dream. In this dream, I saw before me: Lars, Mr Bubbles, noxiousdog, pr0ner, setaside, and UsulofDoom. And a strange disembodied voice told me that the dead believe that Padre is a wolfboon.

Thank you BadDemo for confirming my story. Let's hope a boon stole those feral teeth, so they'll be out of circulation for a while.

To be continued...
“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” -Thomas Jefferson
Finding Red Riding Hood well-armed, the wolf calls for more gun control.
Padre

Post by Padre »

The Dead know no more than any of the rest of us. Don't be taken in!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Padre wrote:The Dead know no more than any of the rest of us. Don't be taken in!
Of course the rest of us also think you are a 'boon so.....rest well tonight, chances are you get to rest a lot longer the next. :P
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

UPDATED to account for Orinoco's revelation
So, if I have this right,

Fair:
Tru1cy (Leigh-boon) -> Zurai (Remus-DARL) -> unknown -> unknown
Lars (did not go public) -> Leigh (NoxDog-DARL) -> unknown -> unknown
Foul:
Nameless (Padre-DARL) -> Nameless (Lars-Boon) -> Orinoco (Tru1cy-Boon) -> unknown
Feral:
Bakhtosh -> BadDemo -> BadDemo -> unknown
Bakhtosh wrote:Day 1:
Fair Teeth - Tru1cy (confirmed-Zurai) or Lars (confirmed-Leigh)
Foul Teeth - Nameless (unconfirmed, unchallenged)
Feral Teeth - Bakhtosh (Confirmed-BadDemographic)
Quire1 - rdm (confirmed-Nameless)
Quire2 - mr.bubbles (confirmed-Kraegor)
Quire3 - Kelric (unconfirmed)

Day 2:
Fair - Zurai (unconfirmed) or Leigh (unconfirmed)
Foul - Nameless (confirmed-Orinoco)
Feral - BadDemo
Quire1 - Nameless (confirmed-Orinoco)
Quire2 - Kraegor (unconfirmed)
Quire3 - Unknown

Day 3:
Fair - Unknown
Foul - Orinoco (unconfirmed)
Feral - BadDemo
Quire1 - Orinoco (unconfirmed)
Quire2 - Unknown
Quire3 - Unknown

Day 4:
Fair - Unknown
Foul - Unknown
Feral - Unknown
Quire1 - Unknown
Quire2 - Unknown
Quire3 - Unknown
I'd like to hear from some of the previous night's thieves. We need to know where artifacts were yesterday. We only have confirmation of the Feral Teeth.
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Padre wrote:The Dead know no more than any of the rest of us. Don't be taken in!
Sorry, you and Leigh are both going to die. We have precious little other choice.

But you do get one more night to pull a Mortis and convince us to keep you around, cause I trust Tru1cy's claim more than Nameless' right now.

Most telling though is the fact that Lars never went public with a claim of having started with Teeth.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bakhtosh wrote:
Sorry, you and Leigh are both going to die. We have precious little other choice.

But you do get one more night to pull a Mortis and convince us to keep you around, cause I trust Tru1cy's claim more than Nameless' right now.

Most telling though is the fact that Lars never went public with a claim of having started with Teeth.
Where did you get the idea that Lars started with Teeth? The folks that started with teeth or made claims to have were yourself, tru1cy, and nameless. Where did someone say Lars had a set of teeth?
rdm

Post by rdm »

Bakhtosh wrote:I know for whom I will vote, but I want to wait a few hours at least to give most players a chance to comment.

I was not successful in stealing from Padre last night.

In the hour before dawn, I received a disturbing dream, if it was dream. In this dream, I saw before me: Lars, Mr Bubbles, noxiousdog, pr0ner, setaside, and UsulofDoom. And a strange disembodied voice told me that the dead believe that Padre is a wolfboon.

Thank you BadDemo for confirming my story. Let's hope a boon stole those feral teeth, so they'll be out of circulation for a while.

To be continued...
You had a dream of noxiousdog before dawn and before he was confirmed dead? Are you just exaggerating cause I find this suspicious.

I'd really like moderator clarification on the accidental multiple hauntings. It's really strange to me. Two people have said they had dreams in which Padre is revealed to them as boon and I was haunted as well, but not in dream. They woke me up and accused Leigh.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

withdrawing vote for myself and cast my vote again for leigh. No reason to continue this with a long debate. Also, Kraegor is on my list as well. He has been mudding the waters ever since Leigh's name was put out there.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

noxiousdog wrote:I think the Leigh/Padre/Krageor/Zurai/rdm block is more likely.
Lest we forget.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Remus West wrote:
noxiousdog wrote:I think the Leigh/Padre/Krageor/Zurai/rdm block is more likely.
Lest we forget.

Bolded for emphasis
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

rdm wrote:I'd really like moderator clarification on the accidental multiple hauntings.
From my Moderator's Note on the previous page, you can infer that 0 or more hauntings took place, and that multiple claims to haunting last night do not necessarily imply that someone is lying (though someone may be lying).

This is an artifact of (among other things) the bizarre behind-the-scenes timing of the 72+ hour gap between nightfall and dawn, and of my desire to be fair, and of my ensuring that nobody's timing would reveal his or her role.

Further discussion can take place during the aftergame chat, when we revisit the ruleset.
It's really strange to me. Two people have said they had dreams in which Padre is revealed to them as boon and I was haunted as well, but not in dream. They woke me up and accused Leigh.
Clarification: Nothing in the rules states how a haunting will take place (awake, asleep, by ectogenic vapor, through a trance, etc.) If someone was haunted, he or she will know that by the subject line of the PM in which I announce the haunting. (By the way-- don't go reproducing my subject lines in the thread; they're top secret ;) )

In the meantime, for this round, I ask you to evaluate claims of haunting on some basis other than how many such claims have been made. Tonight, we revert to the zero-or-one (instead of zero-to-n) hauntings-per-night pattern.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

tru1cy wrote:withdrawing vote for myself and cast my vote again for leigh. No reason to continue this with a long debate. Also, Kraegor is on my list as well. He has been mudding the waters ever since Leigh's name was put out there.
i suppose that's accurate to an extent. My goal has been to force debate.
The one shot bandwagons dont net a whole helluva lot of info.

Agree/Disagree with my approach, I think it served a purpose of forcing folks into actually thinking about their vote instead of hoppin aboard for the ride.

at present yes i'd agree Leigh is the best option. Tho i would prefer victims of theft start speaking up.

the silence is ominous.
Grundbegriff

Status Report

Post by Grundbegriff »

{Edit: Vote count corrected}

Current votes against...:
(4)Leigh [
rdm, Remus West, tru1cy, Kraegor]
(1)Nameless [
Padre]
(1)Padre [
Caine]

Current required total: 8.
Haven't voted:
  • Bad Demographic
  • Bakhtosh
  • Chaosraven
  • Leigh
  • Nameless
  • Orinoco
  • UnicornPoint
  • Zurai
Play-by-play:

Code: Select all

Caine acc Padre(1)
  Kelric acc Padre(2)
  UnicornPoint acc Leigh(1)
Padre acc Nameless(1)-
  Zurai acc Padre(3)
  UnicornPoint wd Leigh(0)
  Kelric wd Padre(2)
  Zurai wd Padre(1)-
rdm acc Leigh(1)
  tru1cy acc Leigh(2)
  tru1cy wd Leigh(1)
  tru1cy acc tru1cy(1)
Remus West acc Leigh(2)
  tru1cy wd tru1cy(0)
tru1cy acc Leigh(3)
Kraegor acc Leigh(4)-
Votes to the left are still active; votes indented have been superseded by a later play. The numbers in parentheses show a running total of votes against that person. A hyphen marks the most recent total.

If I miss anything, PM me with a link to the overlooked post. Links to posts are available in the upper left of each post, through the tiny page icon: Image

I'll post a status report whenever the vote count against any single player reaches or passes 50% of the total required for slaying.

{Edit: Vote count corrected}
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

Remus West wrote:
Bakhtosh wrote:

Where did you get the idea that Lars started with Teeth? The folks that started with teeth or made claims to have were yourself, tru1cy, and nameless. Where did someone say Lars had a set of teeth?
Leigh wrote:O.K. I admit it,I'm guilty...

of thievery.
On night number 1, I stole the teeth from Lars.
Since Tru1cy came forward with his teeth, and I knew them to be false, I was actually feeling pretty good about my aquistion.
I was trying to draw my sisters (and the boon knives away from my sternum) by throwing a claim of thievery toward Bad Demographic.
On night number2, I asked the teeth if noxiousdog was a wolfboon. I received the answer that, no, he was not.
On night number2, my teeth were stolen.
On day number 2, poor Setaside was found dead, stupid wolves.
On night number 3, I attempted to steal my teeth back from Remus. (Obviously, he didn't have them...I suck at guessing.)
And here we are. Noxiousdog is dead. Nameless is making false claims, and I'm scared (ha! almost to death!) that I'll be lynched.
I knew I should have quit my job so I could give this game more attention.
I would have posted this earlier to try and save Lars, but by the time I got to reading it, you'd already killed him.

I'm not sure you would have believed me, anyway...
[Emphasis mine]
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

A little clarification: my description of the haunting was a dramatization. The death of Nox had not been announced, but he was already dead since the scream was heard before I was haunted. When something like that happens, how can you be sure if you were really awake or just dreaming that you were awake?

Post Count since dawn:
rdm: 5
Caine: 2
Kelric: 2
UnicornPoint: 2
Padre: 2
Zurai: 2
RemusWest: 9
Leigh: 4
Nameless: 3
tru1cy: 5
Orinoco: 1
Kraegor: 3
BadDemographic: 1
Bakhtosh: 4 (this makes 5)
Chaosraven: 0

So except for ChaosRaven, there are no thieves out there who haven't had a chance to tell us what they've stolen. I think we can imply that the wolfboons have most of the artifacts, although it's possible that our artifact holders have just been very lucky in holding onto their artifacts.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Having caught Leigh out in a lie, I'm forced to vote for her. How could you muffin?! You said your sharp teeth were better to nibble me with... :cry:

I stole the teeth and quire from Nameless. I was sure that Tru1cy was not a boon so I decided to test the teeth by asking if he was. The teeth said Tru1cy was a boon, so I assume they are the foul teeth, which ties in with what Nameless said.

The quire said that Mr. Bubbles did not have any teeth when he died (other then one's in his mouth).

Obviously, I wouldn't be admitting this but the teeth and quire were stolen last night - give them back you thief! I stole them fair and square!! :P

By the way, I have to thank Grund for a great game and also the interesting night-time pictures and fascinating reading material! They really set the atmosphere!!
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

The final proof is there, so my decision to vote Leigh is confirmed.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

BTW for those in the wonder about Chaosraven's uncharacteristic silence, his internet access is down and he is planning on trying to get to my house to log on sometime, not sure when, but that is his hold-up right now. I have no idea what is wrong with his connection, he didn't say.

added: Don't want to sound like I'm defending him, I'm not. Nor am I accussing him....yet. I'm just letting everyone have the same knowledge about events that I have.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Orinoco wrote:Having caught Leigh out in a lie, I'm forced to vote for her. How could you muffin?! You said your sharp teeth were better to nibble me with... :cry:

I stole the teeth and quire from Nameless. I was sure that Tru1cy was not a boon so I decided to test the teeth by asking if he was. The teeth said Tru1cy was a boon, so I assume they are the foul teeth, which ties in with what Nameless said.

The quire said that Mr. Bubbles did not have any teeth when he died (other then one's in his mouth).

Obviously, I wouldn't be admitting this but the teeth and quire were stolen last night - give them back you thief! I stole them fair and square!! :P

By the way, I have to thank Grund for a great game and also the interesting night-time pictures and fascinating reading material! They really set the atmosphere!!
Bam, just want to add that I picked a boon on my first night. Btw, Padre and Kraegor should be on the lynched next. Actually, whomever has the teeth stolen from Z should check Kraegor
Leigh

Post by Leigh »

You are all self righteous, sanctimonious FOOLS! Test the teeth, you say! You don't even know where the teeth are!
I'm a killer, you say!
Well, here's a little wake-up call:
YOU'RE ALL KILLERS
Every single one of you has blood on your hands!
In my studies I have learned that many of you have ancestors from towns that were haunted by werewolves! Many of your ancestors were fools, as well. Nameless has played you all like Nero played the violin! He is a psychopath and a liar just as his ancestor before him! Every one of you will die in this wretched place and there's not a thing you're doing to stop the killing. And by the way, as Bad Demographic has hinted, (and she should know) unless you've been fasting this entire time you're all cannibals, as well! My death will bring on a night as long and as fierce and as enduring as no night you've ever experienced before!
St. Dysan hoped for a brighter future, a future free of lupine taint, if he had dreamed that this day would happen, he would have surely killed himself upon waking! Zaxxon lives! He is alive in every single one of you!
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

So we now know which set is fair and which is foul.

To prevent duplication, we need a plan. As tru1cy suggested:
Foul, ask about Kraegor
My suggestion:
Fair, ask about Remus West.
Bad Demographic

Leigh
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire

Black Lives Matter
Bakhtosh
Forum Moderator

Post by Bakhtosh »

I have a stash of Pop Tarts and K-rations hidden in my room. Alas, there wasn't room in my hidey hole for my food and the pouch of teeth on night 1, so I had to make an executive decision about which was more important to keep hidden...
Bad Demographic

Pop-Tarts and K-Rations? No wonder the teeth won't tell us anything. They were probably holding out for something tastier.

Black Lives Matter