War Of The Roses-Remus not executed on Friday...

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Re: War Of The Roses-Quiet Thurs PM, All present Friday!

Post by Remus West »

Semaj wrote: remus 

suddenly I have a shit-ton more time
:lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

not funny
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Wow ok.. so you higher levels are trying to take me out. I'm actually flattered because I am a friend of the folk. Sorry my friends... and you lowers in the Lancasters pay attention to who if voting for me. They are your targets.
 Remus West 

Isgrimmnur is also on my radar. Interesting he jumps in that quick. For those of you paying attention Isg just put on a red shirt waiting for the bull to charge.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Semaj wrote:not funny
:twisted:

better? :lol:
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Wow ok.. so you higher levels are trying to take me out. I'm actually flattered because I am a friend of the folk. Sorry my friends... and you lowers in the Lancasters pay attention to who if voting for me. They are your targets.
 Remus West 

Isgrimmnur is also on my radar. Interesting he jumps in that quick. For those of you paying attention Isg just put on a red shirt waiting for the bull to charge.
For those paying attention he has been wearing that shirt for several days now. :lol: I really wish he would change it as the aroma is not even remotely pleasant.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Wow ok.. so you higher levels are trying to take me out. I'm actually flattered because I am a friend of the folk. Sorry my friends... and you lowers in the Lancasters pay attention to who if voting for me. They are your targets.
 Remus West 

For those paying attention he has been wearing that shirt for several days now. :lol: I really wish he would change it as the aroma is not even remotely pleasant.
I like this shirt. It fits well and its not over sized like yours is, or is that too small? Maybe you're just too big for your britches.
Last edited by Mr Bubbles on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

My role is known to my team. They know that I am no threat to our house.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:
 Remus West 

I like this shirt. It fits well and its not oversized like yours is. It makes sense.
I'll be sure to ask the headsman to miss your shirt when taking your head. Just as a personal favor though.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Isgrimnur wrote:My role is known to my team. They know that I am no threat to our house.
Your role is a threat to everyone below you. Unless you're at the bottom in which case your vote doesn't make sense.
Bertrand Russell
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Then perhaps my knowledge is of merit. None of us benefit from your continued existence. While your knowledge is of no use, mine still is.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Isgrimnur wrote:Then perhaps my knowledge is of merit. None of us benefit from your continued existence. While your knowledge is of no use, mine still is.
That is just not true. We can help send people to the gallows. That comment is very odd because it ignores the truth. Hmmmm interesting.
Bertrand Russell
stessier

Post by stessier »

Wouldn't it be funny if Kelric used the Squire vote on Bubbles? :twisted:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West 

Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

stessier wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if Kelric used the Squire vote on Bubbles? :twisted:
Wouldn't it be funny if you died today. :evil:
Bertrand Russell
stessier

Post by stessier »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Wouldn't it be funny if you died today. :evil:
I would get a chuckle...because I know you would be next. :twisted:
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Really, if you are a Lancaster, taking me out is a bad move right now. You know where I stand. You can plot accordingly. You need to remove the unknowns not the knowns. Or the Yorks, one can never have to few Yorks. Zero Yorks would be ideal.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:Really, if you are a Lancaster, taking me out is a bad move right now. You know where I stand. You can plot accordingly. You need to remove the unknowns not the knowns. Or the Yorks, one can never have to few Yorks. Zero Yorks would be ideal.
Grovel Lancaster scum. Maybe I know something you don't. Would be a shame if one of your ranks used their undervote today. I know I would be absolutely crushed. Horribly. Okay not really, but I'm trying to be somewhat civil.
Bertrand Russell
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Remus West wrote:Really, if you are a Lancaster, taking me out is a bad move right now.
Will no one rid me of this meddlesome Protector?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Remus West wrote:Really, if you are a Lancaster, taking me out is a bad move right now.
:?:

Are you alive?
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

stessier wrote:
Grundbegriff wrote:
:?:

Are you alive?
Not in this game. Even so-- anyone?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Aaaaaaahhhggggg, the dead speak. :shock:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Really I don't see anything. You must be in an awful amount of stress. Maybe you need to lay down for a few.
or maybe longer. Much much longer.
Last edited by Mr Bubbles on Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bertrand Russell
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

considering I am blaming you for my death in the BSG game, it's my solemn duty to have you killed near first for the next month...
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

That is a harsh way to talk to Bubbles, Mr Semaj. :lol:
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Votes for Remus West(4) Kelric, Mr Bubbles, Semaj, Scoop
Votes for Mr Bubbles (3) Remus West, Isgrimnur, stessier

No votes cast: Sean

Feeling the heat yet Remus. You should. Sean is going to cast his vote and just knowing that you'll be leaving before me, well it gives me a warm feeling inside, kind of like how i felt looking down into the girls gym from the roof during Jr High.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:Votes for Remus West(4) Kelric, Mr Bubbles, Semaj, Scoop

Feeling the heat yet Remus. You should. Sean is going to cast his vote and just knowing that you'll be leaving before me, well it gives me a warm feeling inside, kind of like how i felt looking down into the girls gym from the roof during Jr High.
The idea that you get a hard on from the idea of having access to my dead body is more than a little disturbing I must admit. Rest assured though, I will not be going before you do. My family will come through for me when it counts. :D
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:Votes for Remus West(4) Kelric, Mr Bubbles, Semaj, Scoop

The idea that you get a hard on from the idea of having access to my dead body is more than a little disturbing I must admit. Rest assured though, I will not be going before you do. My family will come through for me when it counts. :D
:shock: :evil: :oops: :lol:
Bertrand Russell
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

Amazing how the betrayers cleave to one another. Anyone seen Sean?
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Isgrimnur wrote:Amazing how the betrayers cleave to one another.
I needed help to eliminate everyone above me. Betrayer is the worst spot for trying to get into the top three, since everyone, including the Bastard, is above you.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Kelric wrote:
I needed help to eliminate everyone above me. Betrayer is the worst spot for trying to get into the top three, since everyone, including the Bastard, is above you.

Then we are at a deadlock until Sean comes along I guess.

Unless you can convince your friends to vote for Sean. I would be willing to do that to move things along.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

stessier wrote:
Kelric wrote:

Then we are at a deadlock until Sean comes along I guess.

Unless you can convince your friends to vote for Sean. I would be willing to do that to move things along.
Is Sean the bastard? Or are you?
stessier

Post by stessier »

Kelric wrote:Is Sean the bastard? Or are you?
Does it matter? You need to get rid of both of us anyway.
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

stessier wrote:
Kelric wrote:Is Sean the bastard? Or are you?
Does it matter? You need to get rid of both of us anyway.
Yes, I know. But it matters when it comes to who I make an alliance with. I'm willing to vote for any Lancaster that isn't me.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

hey Remus still have your secret undervote? Because if not the only fair thing to do is vote for yourself.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:hey Remus still have your secret undervote? Because if not the only fair thing to do is vote for yourself.
The head of the House does not have an under vote. The Hammer does. Since I am still alive it is obvious that Sean or stessier or Isgrimnur is the Hammer for House Lancaster. Were it Kelric he would have put me at 5 already. Should Sean ever reutrn we can find out more directly when he casts his vote.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:hey Remus still have your secret undervote? Because if not the only fair thing to do is vote for yourself.
The head of the House does not have an under vote. The Hammer does. Since I am still alive it is obvious that Sean or stessier or Isgrimnur is the Hammer for House Lancaster. Were it Kelric he would have put me at 5 already. Should Sean ever reutrn we can find out more directly when he casts his vote.
Cool then it is indeed to his advantage to take you out. Looks like Christmas is coming early.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Cool then it is indeed to his advantage to take you out. Looks like Christmas is coming early.
Won't happen. I told you, my family will come through for me. If he tries to take me out I will throw my vote his way which will burn his power in defense as you folks will also target him when I prove safe. Thus he is best to use his ability to kill you so that we both maintain our powers.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Remus West wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Won't happen. I told you, my family will come through for me. If he tries to take me out I will throw my vote his way which will burn his power in defense as you folks will also target him when I prove safe. Thus he is best to use his ability to kill you so that we both maintain our powers.
Your family wants you dead.. Its just a question of time. I'm not sure why you're ignoring that if you're the top of the chain and there are several votes against you that this is the perfect time. They kill you and take one of us out tomorrow.. There is no way that we can avoid that. But everyone else would have a chance at winning. There is no reason whatsoever that you won't be the target.
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

I am not sure why you ignore the fact that it is impossible for them to kill me today. It can not be done. With that being the case, the Hammer is better off preserving his own ability as well.
stessier

Post by stessier »

Bubbles, why are you so bent on Remus? I have offered another member to you. Why is your family being obstinate?