[WW] Lupus Prime

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:Well, I have my doubts about tru1cy being a husk but it looks like he is going to be lynched so I am going to use my scan on newcastle unless someone would like to share some more information (THAT MEANS YOU FRIGGIN COMMUNICATIONS OFFICERS)
We have communications officers?
I guess not as they do not seem to care to check in.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:
Remus West wrote:Well, I have my doubts about tru1cy being a husk but it looks like he is going to be lynched so I am going to use my scan on newcastle unless someone would like to share some more information (THAT MEANS YOU FRIGGIN COMMUNICATIONS OFFICERS)

They could be dead
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:Withdrawing vote

Ok, been thinking about this for a while.

The communications officers have not come forward, so that either means they aren't posting, or they are dead.

If they are dead, that means they had to be LM and Padre.

If Padre was a Comm officer that means he could not have had RA on the 3rd day.

That means tru1cy could have been telling the truth.

If he was and padre and LM were comm officers then that clears pr0ner,tru1cy,trikane.

This is all assuming the comm officers are dead.
LordMortis WAS A CREW. I keep telling you guys this. Go back to the first few pages and read what went on between he and I.
His comment about there being some sort of error and not being able to get into the lab or the computer was his proclamation of crewness.

Padre we do not have any information to work with.

Switching my scan to Orinoco.
voting to lynch Mr Bubbles
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

dont wsate your scan on me remus
will only show am a crfewman, go for someone else who you think is most likely a target. Personally i would go for Mr. bubbles or truicy. Will post more later, been busy in real life.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

tru1cy wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:

They could be dead
Only one by my figuring.

Dead
Caine - Captain
Noxiousdog - Crew
LordMortis - Crew
Kelric - Android
Grundbegriff - Husk
Padre - ?

So where is the other communications officer?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:dont wsate your scan on me remus
will only show am a crfewman, go for someone else who you think is most likely a target. Personally i would go for Mr. bubbles or truicy. Will post more later, been busy in real life.
If you claim to be a crewman then we really have a liar in our midst as that makes one to many crewman for spaces available.
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Bah, didn't want to do this but I'm one of the two comms officers and yes, we're both alive. My partner is staying hidden for the moment, and I'm staying focus on Mr.Bubbles. For what it's worth, I believe tru1cy is innocent.

Can some one who's actually keeping track tell me how many husks we may have left?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:Bah, didn't want to do this but I'm one of the two comms officers and yes, we're both alive. My partner is staying hidden for the moment, and I'm staying focus on Mr.Bubbles. For what it's worth, I believe tru1cy is innocent.

Can some one who's actually keeping track tell me how many husks we may have left?
2. If you tell your partner then we have only two slots left. I am thinking that makes Mr Bubbles and Newcastle our Husks. And if you do not tell who your partner is/was then we have no way to verify you right now.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:Withdrawing vote

Ok, been thinking about this for a while.

The communications officers have not come forward, so that either means they aren't posting, or they are dead.

If they are dead, that means they had to be LM and Padre.

If Padre was a Comm officer that means he could not have had RA on the 3rd day.

That means tru1cy could have been telling the truth.

If he was and padre and LM were comm officers then that clears pr0ner,tru1cy,trikane.

This is all assuming the comm officers are dead.
LordMortis WAS A CREW. I keep telling you guys this. Go back to the first few pages and read what went on between he and I.
His comment about there being some sort of error and not being able to get into the lab or the computer was his proclamation of crewness.

Padre we do not have any information to work with.

Switching my scan to Orinoco.
voting to lynch Mr Bubbles
You may be right. This is what I am thinking
ND - Could not have been a comm officer - he had RA on day 1
Kelric - Could not have been comm officers - andriod
Caine - could not have been a comm officer - Captain
grund - could not have been a comm officer - husk

padre - Padre we have no information about
LM - we have no Information about

So of the people that are still alive
Remus has claimed RA access today.
gbasden has claimed science officer
Proner has claimed RA access on day 2 (not refuted)
rdm has claimed security officer.

----------
that leaves
Tru1cy - claimed RA access on the 3rd - can't be comm
Orinico - has posted today and not revealed comm status
Genghis - I am not comm officer
Mr. Bubbles - Has not Voted today
Trikane - Stated he is just a random crewman
Newcastle - Has not said anything today

So the only people that leaves for possible Comm officer status is
LordMortis, Padre, Mr. Bubbles, and Newcastle.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Oh, holding off on making my scan question right now.

The way I look at it, Grund accurately linked Trikane and Orinoco. That leaves Newcastle and Mr Bubbles as our Husks. Last time I posted a vote against Mr Bubbles he came right out to protest. Seemed very Husklike to me.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Hrm, if your partner comes forward we may have this wrapped up. Between the lynching and Remus's scan.

At this point there is no way for the husks to come forward and not reveal themselves as false comm officers. All remus will need to do is use his scan to verify 1 set of comm officers and the other set will be revealed as husks.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Genghis wrote:Trikane - Stated he is just a random crewman.
I missed that. Where did he say that?

Also, take note of how quickly newcastle managed to get a post in here after I posted I intended to scan him.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Remus West wrote:
Genghis wrote:Trikane - Stated he is just a random crewman.
I missed that. Where did he say that?

Also, take note of how quickly newcastle managed to get a post in here after I posted I intended to scan him.
Trikane wrote:I agree, the comm officers should come forward now. I have nothing to share as I am just a average-run-of-the-mill-crew-member.

What are the chances they are all dead? Or mostly dead?
Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

Who are the people that have claimed to be crew?

edit: Oh, and I have to talk to my partner before revealing anything.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

RA Access:
day1 : ND
Day 2: Pr0ner(unverified)(uncontested)
Day3: tru1cy (unverified)(uncontested, possibly padre)
day 4 Remus(unverified)(uncontested)

Captain: Caine
Sci: gbasden
Security: rdm
andriod: kelric

3husks:
Grundbegriff
Unknown
unknown

Traitor:
Unknown.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Claimants to crew status:

Remus West - through RA day 4 and comment every day
Genghis - comment
pr0ner - through RA day 2
tru1cy - through RA day 3
Trikane - comment
Noxiousdog - RA day 1
LordMortis - Hints day 1
newcastle - comment above
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Could whoever voted withraw votes until the other comm officer comes forward. An early lynching could be bad.
Newcastle

Post by Newcastle »

REmus i finnally got time to post on here, and catch up on things. And it was luck of the draw. I Dont like to post quick thoughts but rather think out things prior to postings. Yes i am reading, but i like to think before i post. Again I named my suspects.

So now we have 3 of the specials named, with one hidden.

However, a question i do have still, why did Parker claim Proner as human.

I am not a husk, am a crewman who happens to be on this wonderful flight. Again i recommend you scan someone else Remus so that you might find information that is fruitful and not a confirmation that i am a human/crew.

Again am reading, am here, but was busy with things over the last few days.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Newcastle wrote: However, a question i do have still, why did Parker claim Proner as human.

1 of 3 reasons
1) Parker claimed pr0ner as human in the hopes of when he was found to be lying abount Caine, to get pr0ner lynched.
2) Parker claimed pr0ner as lying to try to repair his false images after labeling caine as a husk.
3) Cloak Pr0ner in a shield of "trust" so he wouldn't be scanned and found to be a husk.

Since we know Parker was lying about Caine, i think it is 1 or 2.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Newcastle wrote:However, a question i do have still, why did Parker claim Proner as human.
Because by doing so he buys some more belief. Had pr0ner not had his lab access and not used it on Caine he would have become very inclined to trust "parker" should another post show up saying someone was a husk. Without the lab access we could not be sure we did not actually get a Husk when we lynched Caine. Following it up by giving us a clean player who is then inclined to follow you when you claim at the end game that you are parker could have been a game breaker.

withdraw vote for Mr Bubbles to give time for communications officers to come forward.
tru1cy

Post by tru1cy »

Going to withdraw my vote for rdm.

Holding it so others can speak up
xbox live gamertag:Soulchilde
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MalOther H wrote:tru1cy ( 2 votes : trikane, pr0ner )
Mr Bubbles ( 1 vote : Orinoco )

ten players remain
majority is first player to five
major general has two stars
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

Chaosraven wrote:
MalOther H wrote:tru1cy ( 2 votes : trikane, pr0ner )
Mr Bubbles ( 1 vote : Orinoco )

ten players remain
major general has two stars
Their isn't anway to turn the andriod back on is there. :P
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Genghis wrote: Their isn't anway to turn the andriod back on is there. :P
Don't save game, Hit restart :wink:
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Changing my vote to Mr Bubbles
Hodor.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Btw for what its worth been bed ridden. Why I haven't posted... Need some time to figure out why I am being targetted.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

MalOther H wrote:tru1cy ( 1 vote : trikane )
Mr Bubbles ( 2 votes : Orinoco, pr0ner )

ten players remain
major wears a gold leaf
"Where are you off to?"

Orinoco

Post by Orinoco »

My buddy is going to stay hidden unless he's needed - we'll verify me via the BBS.
pr0ner

Post by pr0ner »

Remus West wrote:Oh, holding off on making my scan question right now.

The way I look at it, Grund accurately linked Trikane and Orinoco. That leaves Newcastle and Mr Bubbles as our Husks. Last time I posted a vote against Mr Bubbles he came right out to protest. Seemed very Husklike to me.
He just did the same thing not 3 minutes after I voted for him.
Hodor.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Orinoco wrote:My buddy is going to stay hidden unless he's needed - we'll verify me via the BBS.
Anyone can claim anything via the BBS. He is needed. To verify you. If he does not come forward then I am going to scan you most likely since it is possible for you to be a husk trying to ward off suspicion. I could also see pr0ner being the traitor since proclaiming that Caine was the captain serves the Husks as well as us; they would want to know that role had been eliminated. Although I think that less likely since it also helped to condemn Grund.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

pr0ner wrote:

*sigh* I just get back from Vegas and you want to go after my timing. You're grasping at straws.. If I really wanted to be anything but non conspicuous I would have held off.. Im trying to save you the trouble of thinking me husk, but thats fine... Go vote for me if you think I'd be that dumb to point my guilt that easy.
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.”
Bertrand Russell
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

If thats the way you want to play it then ill target you for lynching Orinico.

Unless you have someone else willing to verify you, you could be a husk. We need all the info you can provide. Remaining hidden gives us nothing.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

You do relize that hiding the second comm officer hampers our side greatly.

If only one of you comes forward scanning you really doesn't prove anything. If he asks if your the husk and you are the traitor instead it come back as a negative. However if both of you come forward, then he can scan either one of you, and if it is husk husk remus has a 100% chance of finding one, if it is traitor husk he has a 50%, and if it is comm com then 0%.

However if only one of you comes forward, and you get killed by the husks tonight, then the other com officer has no way to verify his own identity.

As it is the traitor could come forward claiming that he is a comm, and the other comm is in hiding and it would require 2 scans to verify his story. At the moment that looks like what you are doing.
rdm

Post by rdm »

Mr Bubbles wrote:
pr0ner wrote:

*sigh* I just get back from Vegas and you want to go after my timing. You're grasping at straws.. If I really wanted to be anything but non conspicuous I would have held off.. Im trying to save you the trouble of thinking me husk, but thats fine... Go vote for me if you think I'd be that dumb to point my guilt that easy.
It's so nice that you could be bed-ridden in Vegas, sounds like a real fun time.

Mr. Bubbles
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Chaosraven wrote:
MalOther H wrote: Mr Bubbles ( 3 votes : Orinoco, pr0ner, rdm )
tru1cy ( 1 vote : trikane )

ten players remain
majel barrett is sexier than Seven of Nine
"Where are you off to?"

Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

rdm wrote:
Mr Bubbles wrote:
pr0ner wrote:

It's so nice that you could be bed-ridden in Vegas, sounds like a real fun time.

Mr. Bubbles
I weep for the future
Bertrand Russell
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

No second communications officer coming forward? Where is he, Orinoco?
gbasden

Post by gbasden »

Not having both comm officers coming forward is extremely suspicious. Why conceal his identity? I can't think of any valid reason.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

gbasden wrote:Not having both comm officers coming forward is extremely suspicious. Why conceal his identity? I can't think of any valid reason.
I can only think of one pssibility but do not consider it to be a valid reason for concealing his identity.
Genghis

Post by Genghis »

If the second comm officer does not come forward that points heavily to orinico being the traitor or a husk.