WW Game with Quirks - Over

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Scoop20906

Re: WW Game with Quirks - Monday Day

Post by Scoop20906 »

Don't blame Remus. If he is keeping mum its pretty easy to determine it isn't his lapse.

I hope he isn't waiting on orders from one of the dead. The dead should definitely have a hard deadline to get their vote in otherwise they lose it.

Just sayin...
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

They probably decided to kill me and Remus knew it all weekend and is just making me dangle.
He's waiting for the Wings to win tomorrow and then WHAM face-to-face he's gonna rub my nose in it.
st00pid remus i hate him
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
stessier

Post by stessier »

Yes, I have returned
and the writeup is coming
Today will be fun!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

stessier wrote:Yes, I have returned
Today will be fun!

Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Scoop20906 wrote:The dead should definitely have a hard deadline
You slay me. I think you should try Vegas!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

To the surviving villagers the night seemed to take days to pass but at last the sun rose from behind the distant mountains to illuminate their homes and bring with it the stirring of the old fears. Grundbegriff left his house at the first hint of light, smiling and shouting with joy that the danger was gone. A shout that died within half formed as his foot slid out from under him in a pool of blood and he landed upon his back. As Grund sat trying to catch the breath that had been knocked out of him Scoop approached with Theohall and they both looked sadly at the remains of a corpse hanging from the branches above where Grund sat. Whose it was could not be certain as there was no head nor any distiguishing marks left, indeed, there was no skin at all left. The two helped Grund to his feet then the three proceeded to the great Oak and its horde of Rooks to see what else had become of their village. Counting heads the first time showed nobody missing. Then, as he counted the villagers again, Lassr touched each villager on the head as though assuring himself they were real. Sadly his light touch knocked stessier's head to the ground revealing that his body was stuffed with straw.

stessier had been killed.

It is day.

1. Austin
2. Chaosraven
3. Theohall
4. Semaj
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff
10. Mr Bubbles
11. Sean, Minister of KtSP - Wolf
12. Lassr

9 remain. Majority is 5.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
The Meal

Post by The Meal »

Today will be fun!
:binky: :lol: :binky:
"Better to talk to people than communicate via tweet." — Elontra
theohall

Post by theohall »

Remus West wrote:
stessier had been killed.

It is day.

1. Austin
2. Chaosraven
3. Theohall
4. Semaj
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff
10. Mr Bubbles
12. Lassr

9 remain. Majority is 5. And 1 lone wolf should be hiding amongst them when night falls.
To the surviving villagers the night seemed to take days to pass but at last the sun rose from behind the distant mountains to illuminate their homes and bring with it the stirring of the old fears. Grundbegriff left his house at the first hint of light, smiling and shouting with joy that the danger was gone. A shout that died within half formed as his foot slid out from under him in a pool of blood and he landed upon his back. As Grund sat trying to catch the breath that had been knocked out of him Scoop approached with Theohall and they both looked sadly at the remains of a corpse hanging from the branches above where Grund sat. Whose it was could not be certain as there was no head nor any distiguishing marks left, indeed, there was no skin at all left. The two helped Grund to his feet then the three proceeded to the great Oak and its horde of Rooks to see what else had become of their village. Counting heads the first time showed nobody missing. Then, as he counted the villagers again, Lassr touched each villager on the head as though assuring himself they were real. Sadly his light touch knocked stessier's head to the ground revealing that his body was stuffed with straw. Theohall noticed a spot of blood near Austin's feet and a piece of straw sticking out of his hair. When mentioning this to those assembled, Chaosraven broke down in tears.

(Yes, this means what everyone thinks it means)

1. Austin - WOLF
2. Chaosraven - emo Human
3. Theohall - Seer
4. Semaj - ???
5. Unagi - ???
6. Scoop20906 - ???
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff - ???
10. Mr Bubbles - ???
12. Lassr - ???
theohall

Post by theohall »

Today will be fun!
stessier returned
only to find straw houses are
not safe around wolves.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Semaj wrote:MY suspect list is small and o so entertaining... Grund, Austin and Theo.... How accurate will I be? Only time will tell... I'd say kill me tonight wolves, but with my tremendous ability to be the smart one I have ensured my life till morning.
Well I thats makes me look pretty frakking good at this point.

Austin 

Are we going to let him argue?
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

At least he didn't suffer much!
Semaj

Re: WW Game with Quirks - Tuesday Day

Post by Semaj »

Theo, you _are_ claiming seer and Austin and Chaos were your scans right?
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

i wonder if there is any reason why theohall felt the need to so quickly announce he is the seer instead of trying to get a bandwagon started against Austin ... unagi definitely would have jumped on the train ...

Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop20906 wrote:i wonder if there is any reason why theohall felt the need to so quickly announce he is the seer instead of trying to get a bandwagon started against Austin ... unagi definitely would have jumped on the train ...
Not sure auctally... I would have been down for austin today as well. But, how much would it rock if Grund is the last evil and i had all the powered's in my Evil list? LOL
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

The horror has not departed our dear village, but surely evil will not prevail. For we are united in many things:

Our desire to live!
Our determination to root out the evildoer!
Our sudden, irreversible disinclination toward soup!

I don't like to think ill of my fellow townsmen; I know we're all good at heart and wouldn't flay a flea. But a werewolf is no townsman, and a werewolf is  Austin 

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

nice work.

Let's test him

Austin 

ah, that felt good kind of like nailing a line drive by the pitchers head after he has pitched to you up and in.
Last edited by Lassr on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Grundbegriff

Post by Grundbegriff »

Scoop20906 wrote:i wonder if there is any reason why theohall felt the need to so quickly announce he is the seer instead of trying to get a bandwagon started against Austin ... unagi definitely would have jumped on the train ...
Remus: Do werewolves learn the role or quirk of the people they kill? What info does a Seer receive?
theohall

Post by theohall »

i wonder if there is any reason why Scoop felt the need to so immediately question is the seer instead of killing Austin-wolf ... theohall was on several "suspect" lists and is following Unagi's n-1 theory to help the village win. No point in theo-stalling this time.
Semaj wrote:Theo, you _are_ claiming seer and Austin and Chaos were your scans right?
Yes, I am claiming see and Austin-wolf and Chemoraven were the scans.
Semaj wrote: Well I thats makes me look pretty frakking good at this point.

Are we going to let him argue?
Yes, you do look pretty frakking good at this point for potential wolf ;)

Are we going to let him argue?[/quote]

Austin 

Let's not give him any time to argue.

string up the wolf string up the wolf string up the wolf
theohall

Re: WW Game with Quirks Preparing - hope to get to PMs out tom.

Post by theohall »

Grundbegriff wrote: Remus: Do werewolves learn the role or quirk of the people they kill? What info does a Seer receive?
Remus West wrote:Seer - is told only human/wolf
No one learns quirks except the dead. They can't even be used by the Medium during the seance.
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

So theo, why did you scan austin instead of me? I mean clearly you thought I was a wolf yesterday... Wrongly of course, but still, was it the fact sean came up wolf that made you realize what you held so dearly was wrong? Or was it just my magnificence...

I'm almost insulted I wasnt the scan, sigh.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:
i wonder if there is any reason why Scoop felt the need to so immediately question is the seer instead of killing Austin-wolf ... theohall was on several "suspect" lists and is following Unagi's n-1 theory to help the village win. No point in theo-stalling this time.
hmmm that wasnt a very good answer ... i wonder if theohall understands why ...

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Austin 

Cuz, I mean, if he is a Wolf, then I'm at the very least Human, right? Couldn't be Theo and I as wolves after Austin is Furry, since either Theo would be a lyin' wolf and I couldn't be one, or he's actually the Seer and then I still couldn't be a Wolf.

*sigh*

Kind of a waste to scan me, though, since I can't even manage to get myself eaten or lynched. Nobody listens to me anyway.
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Grundbegriff wrote:
Remus: Do werewolves learn the role or quirk of the people they kill? What info does a Seer receive?
The wolves are told nothing. They learn the result of their attack by reading the thread same as everyone else.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

Scoop sees it more of a misplay than anything else.

You were on a few people's radar because of your going after me thing. _but_ there was a very good chance A push at austin would have got you him if done right. Like working with those of us who had austin on our lists. He's assuming you will be killed tonight but I have confidence the wolves are pretty inept seeing as the two we are killing/killed are not very good players. Plus if Theo does a bang-up job roleplaying (Dare to dream) he might get protection tonight. I wouldnt hold my breath on that one. As such we lose the seer for the outting of the second wolf and the clearing of one player.

It's a ballsy play, the kind that might leave a mess on someones face.

Oh and when you read the quirks after tonight, I expect accolades to fall from the heaven about how god damn good I am at this.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Just wondering how the dead will vote, whether it'll save the Mimic, whether he'll get his scan info before being eaten, doesn't matter anyway I suppose

We're bound to lose anyway.
"Where are you off to?"

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

1. Austin
2. Chaosraven - Austin
3. Theohall - Austin
4. Semaj - Austin
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff - Austin
10. Mr Bubbles
12. Lassr - Austin

9 remain. Majority is 5.
Vote totals:
Austin - 5

Voting is closed.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Semaj wrote:So theo, why did you scan austin instead of me? I mean clearly you thought I was a wolf yesterday... Wrongly of course, but still, was it the fact sean came up wolf that made you realize what you held so dearly was wrong? Or was it just my magnificence...

I'm almost insulted I wasnt the scan, sigh.
So why did I scan Austin instead of you? I did clearly think you were a wolf yesterday. Still not sure if wrongly or not, but the fact Sean came up wolf made me realize someone else voting "not-Sean" was probably a wolf. The only other "not-Sean" vote was Austin, so it most certainly was not your magnificence.

If I survive the night, you might be next :)
Scoop20906 wrote:
theohall wrote:
hmmm that wasnt a very good answer ... i wonder if theohall understands why ...
This wasn't a very good answer to you. I understand why.

Do you understand the implications of me being wrong? Making the claim kills me if I'm the Seer that night and kills me the next day if I'm lying. No matter what I'm dead within the next 2 deaths (evil or good). Chemoraven can step forward and verify his very human emotionalness. And it prevents someone from faking Seer, which is what you seem to be claiming I've done. Yes, you think I'm a wolf hiding in Seer's clothing, but all that does is get me killed. Why would a wolf - when there are only two left - commit suicide?
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I wonder if austin even got to read the thread before he died.

Can we try and get this one(night) moving along in a timely fashion? I know some of you are lollygaggers and all, but 4 or 5 days wont cut it.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Semaj wrote:I wonder if austin even got to read the thread before he died.

Can we try and get this one(night) moving along in a timely fashion? I know some of you are lollygaggers and all, but 4 or 5 days wont cut it.
I also wonder if Austin read the thread before he died.

We should try and get this night moving along in a timely fashion I know some of you lollgaggers were enjoying the 4 or 5 days over the weekend, but that most definitely won't cut it, no matter how awesome Semaj thinks he might be.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

As the villagers gathered to stare in horror at the scarecrowier Theohall suddenly shouted and pointed at Austin. "He is a wolf." screamed the enraged Theohall. After that it seemed a mere formality before the majority of villagers agreed to string up the silent Austin. Quickly a new noose was formed and rope thrown over a great limb of the oak. This time there were many hands willing to pull taut the noose. Austin seemed to fly into the air as the horde of villagers leaned on the rope. His feet left the ground accompanied by the loud crack of his neck snapping. As his head banged into the bottom of the branch the flock of Rooks took flight. A silent mass of black obscuring the sun until only the original great Rook looked down on the village with malevolent eyes boring into each of them in turn, forcing them to turn their gaze away from the rocking corpse that was their fellow villager. It seemed the sun was as eager to get below the horizon as it had been reluctant to rise. Night was swiftly falling.

1. Austin
2. Chaosraven - Austin
3. Theohall - Austin
4. Semaj - Austin
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff - Austin
10. Mr Bubbles
12. Lassr - Austin

It is night.
Wolves, who will you target to kill?
Seer, who will you scan?
Dead, who has earned your favor?
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Remus West wrote:the rocking corpse that was their fellow villager.
:shock:
"Where are you off to?"

Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

theohall wrote:And it prevents someone from faking Seer, which is what you seem to be claiming I've done. Yes, you think I'm a wolf hiding in Seer's clothing, but all that does is get me killed. Why would a wolf - when there are only two left - commit suicide?
:evil:
"Where are you off to?"

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

:shock:

theohall just threw himself under the bus?

Seems to be a sacrifice bunt with no one on base.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

As the sun sank below the horizon the villagers turned back to their huts distraught by the hasty actions of the day. As he walked from the clearing around the oak Chaosraven glanced back one last time at his old friend Austin hanging limply in the tree. To his horror Austin began to move. Slowly at first but then more swiftly as the newly risen moonlight touched his body Austin's face elogated and his body sprouted fur. His hands turned to paws and sprouted shockingly sharp claws.

Austin was a werewolf! :shock:

1. Austin - Wolf
2. Chaosraven -
3. Theohall -
4. Semaj -
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
7. stessier - Strawman
8. Newcastle - Soup
9. Grundbegriff -
10. Mr Bubbles
12. Lassr -

It is night.
Wolves, who will you target to kill?
Seer, who will you scan?
Dead, who has earned your favor?
Last edited by Remus West on Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote:This wasn't a very good answer to you. I understand why.

Do you understand the implications of me being wrong? Making the claim kills me if I'm the Seer that night and kills me the next day if I'm lying. No matter what I'm dead within the next 2 deaths (evil or good). Chemoraven can step forward and verify his very human emotionalness. And it prevents someone from faking Seer, which is what you seem to be claiming I've done. Yes, you think I'm a wolf hiding in Seer's clothing, but all that does is get me killed. Why would a wolf - when there are only two left - commit suicide?
nope he didnt ... and i didnt think theohall was a wolf ... i just thought theohall could have given starting a bangwagon on austin a shot ... i guess thats water under the bridge ...

Lassr

Post by Lassr »

for Remus

Black Lives Matter
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

OOoooOOOoooooremus i hateyouihateyouihateyou
"Where are you off to?"

theohall

Post by theohall »

Scoop20906 wrote:nope he didnt ... and i didnt think theohall was a wolf ... i just thought theohall could have given starting a bangwagon on austin a shot ... i guess thats water under the bridge ...
The point is killing wolves - which we just did and there will be six left to find one wolf following the night turn (heck, there could still be 7 depending on protection). Shouldn't need the Seer to find the last one.

This is the remaining suspects list.

4. Semaj
5. Unagi
6. Scoop20906
9. Grundbegriff
10. Mr Bubbles
12. Lassr
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

I always told you remus was a d-bag
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

theohall wrote: Shouldn't need the Seer to find the last one.
This type of thinking is what the wolves are counting on. Still, love you getting a wolf, Theohall. I'm just pointing out what could have been but didn't HAVE to be. There is another side to all this which will push the vote tomorrow to something we would not like to do and maybe tomorrow you will see why ...