Werewolf 101 Wednesday - Chaosrendered

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

Austin

Re: Werewolf 101 Monday Morning - Bubbles Popped

Post by Austin »

Good morning. Well not really good, unless you didn't like Chris Grenard - he's dead. Try to find out who killed him. There are 9, majority is 5.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Monday wrote: * Scoop# acc mipe(1)
* RevHempus# acc mipe(2)
* stessier acc RevHempus#(1)
mipe acc RevHempus#(2)
Remus West acc Semaj(1)
Semaj acc Remus West(1)
Chaosraven acc mipe(3)
mipe wd RevHempus#(1)
mipe acc mipe(4)
mipe wd mipe(3)
mipe acc Scoop#(1)
Semaj wd Remus West(0)
Semaj acc mipe(4)
Kraegor acc Scoop#(2)
Chaosraven wd mipe(3)
Remus West wd Semaj(0)
Remus West acc ChrisGrenard(1)
* ChrisGrenard acc Chaosraven(1)
* purge acc Kraegor(1)
Semaj wd mipe(2)
* Grundbegriff acc RevHempus#(2)
* Chaosraven acc RevHempus#(3)
* mipe acc RevHempus#(4)
Remus West wd ChrisGrenard(0)
* Remus West acc RevHempus#(5)
Kraegor wd Scoop#(0)
* Kraegor acc RevHempus#(6), killing him

Votes required to send someone back to basics: 6

Against mipe(2): Scoop#, RevHempus#
Against RevHempus(6): stessier, Grundbegriff, Chaosraven, mipe, Remus West, Kraegor
Against Chaosraven(1): ChrisGrenard
Against Kraegor(1): purge

No vote registered: Semaj
1. Remus West
2. Stessier
4. mipe
5. Scoop90210
6. Kraegor
7. Semaj
10. Chaosraving
11. Grundbegriff
12. Purge

3. Chris Grenard
8. Mr. Bubbles
9. Rev

Seer has 2 Scans

1 Seer + 0-2 Scans + 6-8 Unknown Possible

Obviously if the Seer has both wolves, they should tell us.
Wolves looking to snack on Seer : 1 in 7 chance (1 in 6 if nonwolf lynched today)

9 - 1 L = 8 Tuesday Night
8 - 1 K = 7 Wed Morning
7 - 1 L = 6 Wed Night
6 - 1 K = 5 Thu Day
5 - 1 L = 4 Thu Night

If both wolves survive thru to Thu Night, Village loses. If both wolves survive to Thu Day, it only takes only nincompoop to vote for a nonwolf to lose us this game.

We have 3 misses available at this point.
"Where are you off to?"
"I don't know," Snufkin replied.
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Sweet sweet meat come. -LordMortis
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Currently inclined to vote for Kraegor or Chaosraven.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Remus West wrote:Currently inclined to vote for Kraegor or Chaosraven.
Will join you on the former. :lol:
"Where are you off to?"
The door shut again and Snufkin entered his forest, with a hundred miles of silence ahead of him.

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Reasons for this inclination?
Scoop. Makeup and hair are fabulous. - Qantaga

Xbox Gamertag: Scoop20906
Steam: Scoop20906
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

ChrisGrenard wrote:
Remus West wrote:Two things, first, the edit thing comes from a game in which Chris posted that he was the Seer then changed it later after a couple people saw the post. Then he later faked being the Seer (he was a wolf) and those that had read his post preedit stood by him. In between these two events Chaosraven was spending all his freetime telling us to lynch Chris due to the edit. Instead of doing this the village lynched Kraegor.

Second, I do believe I asked folks NOT to off him before he got a chance to speak. I guess I should have been clear about his work hours at the time I cast my vote but I did not expect anyone to do that after the last time Scoop did it and got yelled at so much.
Just as an FYI, lots of that game was due to luck and me lying my goddamn ass off, trying to make every slip seem plausible. Honestly, I was amazed at how long it did take for people to finally lynch me on that one, and I doubt it would ever happen again.

actually in that particular game... from beyond the grave Lassr accused me of being the worst player ever ... because Chris said so in a pm.... then they lynched you and then lynched me.... both on Chris' fake seer in-game recommendations... so I spose it was ralp/chris not ralph/chaos ... chaos had the shot at the game winner but decided to let ralph live...
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Scoop20906 wrote:
/shrug. ask him why a pm claiming seer scan makes that person the seer while yer at it... halfassed trusted block ftl! since the only way to trust the block, is to kill the seer, but he didn't mention that.... how many nightime contacts of "non-wolf" should the seer make before "the block" comes forward? is 2 more good enough for your schedule?

doubly interesting to me as Remus himself pointed out how chris previously exploited such a dynamic. of course chris was pm'd by the mentalist (lassr) but the comparison is still valid.
ChrisGrenard

Re: Werewolf 101 Tuesday Morning - Chris Groundard

Post by ChrisGrenard »

I'm not dead yet! I'm getting better!

;)
I'm special!
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:
ChrisGrenard wrote:
Remus West wrote:Two things, first, the edit thing comes from a game in which Chris posted that he was the Seer then changed it later after a couple people saw the post. Then he later faked being the Seer (he was a wolf) and those that had read his post preedit stood by him. In between these two events Chaosraven was spending all his freetime telling us to lynch Chris due to the edit. Instead of doing this the village lynched Kraegor.

Second, I do believe I asked folks NOT to off him before he got a chance to speak. I guess I should have been clear about his work hours at the time I cast my vote but I did not expect anyone to do that after the last time Scoop did it and got yelled at so much.
Just as an FYI, lots of that game was due to luck and me lying my goddamn ass off, trying to make every slip seem plausible. Honestly, I was amazed at how long it did take for people to finally lynch me on that one, and I doubt it would ever happen again.

actually in that particular game... from beyond the grave Lassr accused me of being the worst player ever ... because Chris said so in a pm.... then they lynched you and then lynched me.... both on Chris' fake seer in-game recommendations... so I spose it was ralp/chris not ralph/chaos ... chaos had the shot at the game winner but decided to let ralph live...
Wrong again, I was the Medium in that game. Lassr accused you and gave us the "Seer" Grenard due to my seance. I was killed the next night. That was the great "I" am Innocent In all Instances happenIng game.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:
/shrug. ask him why a pm claiming seer scan makes that person the seer while yer at it... halfassed trusted block ftl! since the only way to trust the block, is to kill the seer, but he didn't mention that.... how many nightime contacts of "non-wolf" should the seer make before "the block" comes forward? is 2 more good enough for your schedule?

doubly interesting to me as Remus himself pointed out how chris previously exploited such a dynamic. of course chris was pm'd by the mentalist (lassr) but the comparison is still valid.
I did not say that the "scanned" could trust the Seer. I said the Seer had no reason not to contact his scan. The Seer can build a trusted block by sharing the names of the folks he scanned. If the Seer contacts joe day 1 then day 2 contacts me and tells me that joe and are innocent then gets eaten night 3 joe and I can be certain we are both innocent. Thereby building a trusted block. Sure, we can not trust the Seer until he is dead but he is still building the block.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

right, lassr as the MENTALIST... who contacted Chris... lassr then died...
you then did a seance on lassr... who typed up an expose on ME based on Chris claiming seer and scanning me as evil (i think)...

oh I spose you weren't lynched just night killed then?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:right, lassr as the MENTALIST... who contacted Chris... lassr then died...
you then did a seance on lassr... who typed up an expose on ME based on Chris claiming seer and scanning me as evil (i think)...

oh I spose you weren't lynched just night killed then?
You will also recall that it was worse than that. tru1cy countered Chris' claim of Seer. They both shared their scans. Both claimed to have scan Zoltaire(?) who Chris had helped lynch but tru1cy had refused to lynch. tru1cy died the night after I did but they let Chris live another day after that.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

lol... well frustrating then but entertaining in hindsight, eh?
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Kraegor wrote:lol... well frustrating then but entertaining in hindsight, eh?
It allows me to be able to laugh at CR even in the face of his getting me to back off Rev in Scoop's game. :D
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Double post
purge

Post by purge »

I am concerned that some other villagers have a lot of baggage from their previous residences.

STOP IT. :P ;) :horse:
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not offended.
Please be patient - I will get to you shortly.
mipe

Post by mipe »

Nobody 

Roleplaying in Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing game?
BLASHPHEMY!!

Do you like OO? Do you like Civilization? Do you like Fall From Heaven 2? If you answer yes at all, come to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62242
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Interesting to see all this discussion of past games and very little of the present one.

I am chomping at the bit place my first tuesday vote but instead I will wait ... for developments.

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

If you don't understand the relevance you are not considering tactical implications.

So "sit back" and "he's due" is the extent of your contribution?
Semaj

Post by Semaj »

alrighty....

i'm hungover and get to play: where the hell is my car?

I'm assuming still downtown next to the bar where I parked it... But still... ANYWAYS....

Gotta work today and tomorrow, 10-12 hour shifts... so dont expect much from me.

As for who is a baddie:

Against RevHempus(6): stessier, Grundbegriff, Chaosraven, mipe, Remus West, Kraegor

At least 1 person here is a baddie.

Thats all I got atm... I'll talk later after re-reading shit... (Much later, probably drunk :))
Some claim to be things they aren't.
Some claim things they don't deserve.
Some claim to know more than they ever will.
I don't claim anything, because no one would believe the truth anyways.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Kraegor wrote:If you don't understand the relevance you are not considering tactical implications.

So "sit back" and "he's due" is the extent of your contribution?
Fair enough. You have effectively baited me in action.

Now can you elaborate on why you "Scooped" Rev? Even I was able to withhold me vote.
Kraegor wrote:edit = buyer beware.

at this point it's time to clear the logjam.

revhempus 

might as well teach him to post more or die. gotta have a lurker cleansing every once and a while...
I'm looking for a clue here for why you killed Rev without allowing him to speak. I don't see one. Rev could have been our Seer. Looks like you just hurt the village. Since we have no one stepping forward with a Seer scan, this information is effective enough for a vote on you.
 Vote Kraegor 

You now have time to speak in your defense.

mipe

Post by mipe »

There are 2 wolves, you need 5 votes to vote somebody off. Thinking that Scoop does put it theoratically to 3 votes, I can still vote...  Kraegor 

I'm curious too, why didn't you let Rev talk?
Roleplaying in Massive Multiplayer Online Role-playing game?
BLASHPHEMY!!

Do you like OO? Do you like Civilization? Do you like Fall From Heaven 2? If you answer yes at all, come to viewtopic.php?f=4&t=62242
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

/shrug

purge accuses me because I didn't support your mipe vote. thus effectively what? not supporting your vote as well.
now you accuse me for placing the last vote... thus preventing you from placing the last vote apparently.

regardless show me a time when rev has done more than passively react to anything. did you see someone running forward to claim a scan PM from Rev to save his life? has anyone come forward to inform us we've killed the seer? I straight up didn't care what rev had to say, he already did his threat matrix, thus I voted without counting. only thing left was seer claim.

so what's my crime? not getting there first? My patience is evident in waiting around for folks to vote for you.

interesting how you and purge are pushing ironic votes on me.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

mipe wrote:There are 2 wolves, you need 5 votes to vote somebody off. Thinking that Scoop does put it theoratically to 3 votes, I can still vote...  Kraegor 

I'm curious too, why didn't you let Rev talk?
I'm curious how you will flap whichever way the wind blows.
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Scoop20906 wrote:  Vote Kraegor 

well, that's real big of you little. ;)
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Interesting, but let us see where this goes.
 Remus West 

stessier

Post by stessier »

Okkkkaaaayyy.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Kraegor wrote:/shrug

purge accuses me because I didn't support your mipe vote. thus effectively what? not supporting your vote as well.
now you accuse me for placing the last vote... thus preventing you from placing the last vote apparently.

regardless show me a time when rev has done more than passively react to anything. did you see someone running forward to claim a scan PM from Rev to save his life? has anyone come forward to inform us we've killed the seer? I straight up didn't care what rev had to say, he already did his threat matrix, thus I voted without counting. only thing left was seer claim.

so what's my crime? not getting there first? My patience is evident in waiting around for folks to vote for you.

interesting how you and purge are pushing ironic votes on me.
I don't see your vote to kill Rev as a crime but a choice.

I had the opportunity and was online to vote and didn't so you didn't steal the kill vote from me.

Your explanation of Rev does not take into account that sometimes a special takes a low profile while he collects scans.

My reason for voting for you is that:
A) you were aware of the vote count against Rev.
B) you were aware that the votes had piled up against Rev and that he had not checked in yet
C) you were aware that Rev had no had an opportunity to defend himself or impart any other useful information
D) you are normal incredibly patient in these games yet in this case you ignored common knowledge that you let the person speak before killing them in case they will to claim a special role.

If I place this info in a scale, then the scale tips in your direction and you got my vote.

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

If I place this info in a scale, then the scale tips in your direction and you got my vote.
sure sure, you usually are so reticent in Kraegor votes.

I stopped being patient in most cases when I discovered last game (and the 2 prior) that I play pretty damn well shooting from the hip. In fact my WORST games have all been a result of the sideline play you describe.
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

So why haven't they killed mipe?

I practically gave them the Framejob setup on a frickin' platter.
There's enough players in this game with enough previous baggage and distrust of me to run a quick mob, yet both Bubbles and ChrisG were chosen instead of my "night victim"

We manage to get mipe close but not far enough, yet RevH gets shoved right over the edge.

Are we ready to play "everybody list their three best guesses" yet, based on the 3 strike setup?
"Where are you off to?"

Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Kraegor wrote:
sure sure, you usually are so reticent in Kraegor votes.

I stopped being patient in most cases when I discovered last game (and the 2 prior) that I play pretty damn well shooting from the hip. In fact my WORST games have all been a result of the sideline play you describe.
I agree your playstyle seems to have shifted the last two games. But you could just be pointing this out in an attempt to cover a mistake.
Kraegor wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote: Vote Kraegor

well, that's real big of you little. :wink:
You are welcome! :D

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Scoop20906 wrote:I agree your playstyle seems to have shifted the last two games. But you could just be pointing this out in an attempt to cover a mistake.
there ya go again, manufacturing mistakes. I didn't make one. If I had it would have been seer/scan related, of which, neither has been pointed out.
Or do you feel Rev would have broken this game wide open if he had only been given the chance! <sob>
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Kraegor wrote:
Scoop20906 wrote:I agree your playstyle seems to have shifted the last two games. But you could just be pointing this out in an attempt to cover a mistake.
there ya go again, manufacturing mistakes. I didn't make one. If I had it would have been seer/scan related, of which, neither has been pointed out.
Or do you feel Rev would have broken this game wide open if he had only been given the chance! <sob>
Unfortunately, due to your mistake/action we won't know until the game is over.

Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Scoop, you miss several possible valid reasons for Kraegor's choice. It is interesting to me that, while you propose in PM that he is not much of a suspect, hours later you come out after him. Why? What makes now different from when I first suggested he might be a suspect?
Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

1. Remus West - scattershot
2. Stessier - here's a muzzle, dont slobber
4. mipe - here's a slinky, go play by the stairs.
5. Scoop90210 - here's some wheat stems, go make a scarecrow.
6. Kraegor - You're so cool...
7. Semaj - conflicted self identification - defends mipe, accuses mipe, withdraws mipe
10. Chaosraving - kill em all...
11. Grundbegriff - not cutting anyone, token assault on mipe, joins stessier's vote and avalanche!
12. Purge - accuses me for the sake of accusing someone

as for the vote:

mipe had: scoop, rev, chaos, mipe, semaj
rev had: stessier, grund, mipe, chaos, remus, kraegor

on both: chaos, mipe
Not on mipe: stessier, grund, remus, kraegor

hiding under the sheets: purge
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Sunday Night Activity

1. Remus West - 8, edit, tool of village, bubble prod, merde, 4pack, mipe prod, ooc mod, laryngitis
4. mipe - 4, mentions visions, why wolf, martyr, tool of village
5. Scoop90210 - 3, list of players, mipe is due, tool joke
2. Stessier - 2, scoop prod, vote chrisG
6. Kraegor - 2, austin prod, PM comm pronoun
11. Grundbegriff - 2, toolbox, ooc geekage
12. Purge - 2, miscount wolves, no whispers!
10. Chaosraving - 1, gonna eat mipe
7. Semaj - 0

So during the 24hr of evening we have:
Remus fluctuates in and out with playful pokes. Calls night victim French (from longtime 'rivalry'). Frequent thread checkin.
mipe concerned with getting eaten.
Scoop asks for a list. Feigned?
Stessier pokes a couple players.
Kraegor checks in publicly to play with moderator. Feigned?
Grund drops off his list.
Purge doesn't know how many bad guys there are. Feigned?
Chaosravenous sets up the lob.
Semaj snores.

Comments?
"Where are you off to?"

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

Kraegor checks in publicly to play with moderator.
you saw that? :oops:
Chaosraven

Post by Chaosraven »

Kraegor wrote:
Kraegor checks in publicly to play with moderator.
you saw that? :oops:
willing to bet the first slash pm for baltar he gets is checking you :twisted:
"Where are you off to?"

Kraegor

Post by Kraegor »

what's interesting to me is the dead are comprised of passive players. even the lynch, heh.
Scoop20906

Post by Scoop20906 »

Remus West wrote:Scoop, you miss several possible valid reasons for Kraegor's choice. It is interesting to me that, while you propose in PM that he is not much of a suspect, hours later you come out after him. Why? What makes now different from when I first suggested he might be a suspect?
I never actually stated Kraegor was my primary suspect. Simply that his actions have the weight of not helping the village and have tipped my vote against him. Plus he poked me. :evil: