Diplo Game 4 - Spring 1908 - Retreats Due Thursday

This is the place for self-contained forum games

Moderator: Zaxxon

stessier

Re: Diplo Game 4 - Spring 1908 - Retreats Due Thursday

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:I'd rather live in peace. Thanks.
You correcting spelling...never have I been so insulted.

This means war!
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:I'd rather live in peace. Thanks.
You correcting spelling...never have I been so insulted.

This means war!
The British have all relocated to North America now and are hiding under the title of Canadians. Good luck with the fight. They may even notice you are there.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
Lordnine

Post by Lordnine »

Soooo, is the war still on or has the coma we all shared convinced you all that I am your rightful lord and ruler?

Personally my long nap has left me well rested and I feel qualified to lead Europe into an era of peace.
stessier

Post by stessier »

With the British running away, the Austrians have beat the swords into plowshares and turned into Lovers. We're going for the population/cultural win now, so peace suits us just fine.
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:With the British running away, the Austrians have beat the swords into plowshares and turned into Lovers. We're going for the population/cultural win now, so peace suits us just fine.
We did not "run away". We relocated to a more resource plentiful location in which we could grow better cold weather teas.
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” - H.L. Mencken
stessier

Post by stessier »

Remus West wrote:
stessier wrote:With the British running away, the Austrians have beat the swords into plowshares and turned into Lovers. We're going for the population/cultural win now, so peace suits us just fine.
We did not "run away". We relocated to a more resource plentiful location in which we could grow better cold weather teas.
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Are you sure you weren't the French???
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

stessier wrote:
Remus West wrote:
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Are you sure you weren't the French???
enjoy your damn jellyfish infestation in your little sea there ya bloody wanker.
Remus West

Post by Remus West »

Bump.