2024 Fundraising - $1192 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Just in case you didn't notice

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

CeeKay

Just in case you didn't notice

Post by CeeKay »

Out of general instinct I usually ignore the top part of most sites since that's usually where the advertising is. Good thing I looked up or I could see myself wandering the net tommorrow morning looking for where everyone went ;)
From the top of the screen:

'Forums will be brought down tomorrow at approximately 8:30am ET (GMT-4) for backup and upgrade installation. Down time is expected to be no more than 30 minutes (and possibly less). '
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Rip

Re: Just in case you didn't notice

Post by Rip »

CeeKay wrote:Out of general instinct I usually ignore the top part of most sites since that's usually where the advertising is. Good thing I looked up or I could see myself wandering the net tommorrow morning looking for where everyone went ;)
From the top of the screen:

'Forums will be brought down tomorrow at approximately 8:30am ET (GMT-4) for backup and upgrade installation. Down time is expected to be no more than 30 minutes (and possibly less). '
Thank goodness for the bright red color huh? Once we get you sucked into it we will swap it out with some obtrusive adverts :twisted:
“A simple democracy is the devil’s own government.”
— Benjamin Rush
--
DiscoJason

Re: Just in case you didn't notice

Post by DiscoJason »

CeeKay wrote:Out of general instinct I usually ignore the top part of most sites since that's usually where the advertising is. Good thing I looked up or I could see myself wandering the net tommorrow morning looking for where everyone went ;)

Ha ha! A little gunshy about having your forum yanked away from you? :lol:
CeeKay

Post by CeeKay »

Heh, just chalk it up to my ability to ignore the color red unless it's red draped around a hot girl :twisted:
CeeKay has left the building. See him exclusively at Gaming Trend!
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

CeeKay wrote:Heh, just chalk it up to my ability to ignore the color red unless it's red draped around a hot girl :twisted:
Fortunately, the rest of us don't have that problem. We pay attention to red whether around a hot girl or not.

Although the hot girl wouldn't hurt...

- Ash