THANK YOU! 2024 Fundraising Completed - $2095 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

how do i get Firefox to 'remember' non-standard forms?

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

hitbyambulance

how do i get Firefox to 'remember' non-standard forms?

Post by hitbyambulance »

my local library switched to a new online card catalog, and Firefox doesn't seem to 'remember' my library card number with this one. it says Library Card Number: then the fill-in area, and i have to manually type it in each time. with the last system, i would put in the first digit and then Firefox would pop-up the correct number. is there a way to manually force this?
koanicriddle

Post by koanicriddle »

No idea if this will help or not, but this is the first thing that came to mind:

Check under tools --> options--> privacy; is the box checked under "Saved Form Information"? If it is checked and the form still isn't working correctly, you might try clearing the form info, then reentering the Library Card Number.
hitbyambulance

Post by hitbyambulance »

the box is checked... i tried Opera out on the same site, it does the same thing (or lack thereof...), although with Opera, i was able to put my library number in a 'custom' autofill field, then rightclick and select that number. still not the same as before, but better...