GoGamer Rocks, yes they do.

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

D.A.Lewis

GoGamer Rocks, yes they do.

Post by D.A.Lewis »

I ordered 3 games from GoGamer yesterday at 1:15 pm

Nocturne
Moment of Silence
Vampire: Bloodlines

They arrived today at 5:30pm. Unbelievable. I am totally impressed.

I didn't get the mouse pad but I did get the free Robin Hood game.
Giles Habibula

Post by Giles Habibula »

I'll concur.
Nothing but good experiences from them.
Nocturne is one of the games I got from them as well. A pristine boxed copy no less! And cheap too!
"I've been fighting with reality for over thirty-five years, and I'm happy to say that I finally won out over it." -- Elwood P. Dowd
D.A.Lewis

Post by D.A.Lewis »

Never paid attention to Nocturne when it came out but some of the gamers hear and and CG have raved about the game, calling it one of the scariest ever.

I am still in awe that it took only 28 hours for me to get my games. I had just started up a new game of Morrowwind with some new mods and was expecting to play around with that for a couple of days. Oh well, with all the mods, Morrowind will always be there.

Now I have to pick which new game to play first.
Koz

Post by Koz »

My record with GoGamer is: ordered from them 5 pm EST one day, it was shipped 30 minutes later and I had it by 11 am the next day.
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Nocturne is great. Once you get used to the camera and controls, it's one hell of an experience.

If you really enjoy it, the Blair Witch games are in the same engine set in the same universe. I only have Rustin Parr, but it's one scary game.

GoGamer has always done me right. Since the CompuExpert days.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT