Recommendations for a Place to buy/import games from the UK?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

gorham09

Recommendations for a Place to buy/import games from the UK?

Post by gorham09 »

I am looking to buy a game called Gun Metal for the PC. It doesn't seem to have been released in the US, but was in the UK. (I know it was released for the X-Box but I don't have one, nor do I plan on getting one). As I was doing a bit of research to try and find out if it is going to be released in the U.S., I stumbled across a number of U.K. sites selling the game. However, I've never imported a game before and was looking for recommendations for online shops that will ship overseas.

Anyone have any personal experiences they can share?
toger

Post by toger »

I've purchased games from Gameplay several times and they've been terrific. Usually takes about a week to get here (California) after they've sent the obligatory "game despatched" email.

With games that weren't currently in stock, they've kept me in the loop until they've gotten more in stock.