Halo 2.5?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Kaigen

Halo 2.5?

Post by Kaigen »

Spotted this over at Voodoo Extreme.
After beating Halo 2 on legendary, at first you may seem disappointed. There's no different ending, no extras to be seen, and no true unlockables (the level you unlock can also be unlocked on Heroic). Yet, if you pay close enough attention to the credits, you may find what will be an important easter egg that'll blow you're mind... On the bottom of the credits, at the very end, you'll find an interesting tid-bit of information... "Coming February 9th". Now, what could this mean?
I think they're wrong to assume that this means Halo 3 is already on the way in three months, but some kind of expansion doesn't seem unlikely to me at all. I didn't think the ending was that huge of a cliffhanger myself, but I'd certainly like to see the story resolved sooner rather than later.
End of line.
Draco

Post by Draco »

Perhaps it's something downloadable, like the Hurricane packs for Ninja Gaiden. Plus new MP maps.
Eco-Logic

Post by Eco-Logic »

Bungie will announce that they are working with Rare on Halo 3.
Bob

Post by Bob »

In an interview posted on Bungie's site (I think) they said they do not anticipate there being any downloadable single player content, but they do have MP content forthcoming.
Eel Snave

Post by Eel Snave »

Maybe it's the rest of the credits.
Downwards Compatible
We're playing every NES game alphabetically! Even the crappy ones! Send help!
Kaigen

Post by Kaigen »

Maybe it won't be downloadable, but a retail expansion with a campaign of the same length for like $20-30. I'd be cool with that, but that may be wishful thinking.
End of line.