2024 Fundraising - $1102 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Jaymann

Re: Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Post by Jaymann »

On my second playthrough I was able to fully build out my castle and got an achievement (big wow). It was MUCH more difficult than beating the final boss, even though I already had all but a couple of the necessary heroes to operate the shops (ones you got in the first playthrough carry over). Fortunately I didn't have to play any in-game games like cards or "tops" but the final puzzle piece was even more annoying:

In order to stage plays at your theater you must have 3 specific "scripts." You can only get them from specific vendors and they only have a 5% chance of spawning in the vendor inventory. You can wait 30 minutes for inventory to refresh, or save and reload, which is what I did. I got the first two relatively easy, but as usual with such tasks, the third one had me going nuts with over 100 save/reloads. I was beginning to think I was doing something wrong and re-checked the guide before it finally hit.

I hate stuff like this that is impossible to complete without a guide. To do it legit you would have to check every vendor in every town every 30 minutes, which could take weeks. And without a guide you wouldn't even know to do so. :hawk: :x
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter