2024 Fundraising - $0 / $2000 CDN for the year, June/July Renewal. Paypal Donation Link US dollars

Why isn't anyone here talking about virtual reality?

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Skinypupy

Re: Why isn't anyone here talking about virtual reality?

Post by Skinypupy »

All three Vader Immortal games were on sale for $10 yesterday. They're not groundbreaking and are pretty short (each of the three episodes lasts about an hour) but are definitely a fun "Star Wars theme park" experience if you're a fan.

Glad I didn't pay the normal price of $30, but certainly worth $10.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Make sure you check out Tales from the Galaxy's Edge.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Skinypupy

Post by Skinypupy »

Been playing Demeo for the last four Sundays with a group of work friends. It has been so damn much fun. While it can be brutally unforgiving, Demeo is a really solid dungeon crawl board/card game that’s pretty much anyone can jump into easily. Three of us in the group are long-time gamers, and our fourth is one of the guys’ mom…who is 76 and completely new to both gaming and VR, but is having a blast. At the end of todays session she says “I know you guys are all really busy, but I’d love to play again later today if you’re up for it.” 😂

It’s about the only thing I do with VR these days, but has been really fun. After about a dozen failed runs (did I mention that Demeo is brutal?), we finally took down our first boss this morning. There was much rejoicing.
When darkness veils the world, four Warriors of Light shall come.