[HBOMax] Raised by Wolves

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Holman

Re: [HBOMax] Raised by Wolves

Post by Holman »

Having learned what I have learned about Napoleon, I am now open to the suggestion that Ridley Scott just had no plan whatsoever for what was going on in Raised by Wolves.
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

And that, my friend, was a strength. Sometimes pure, unadulterated chaos without direction works. Not often. But when it does, you get acid seas, sentient snake monsters who may or may not be bio engineered, people turning into trees, androids giving birth to...whatever the hell that thing was, vampire robots and killing machines who float through the air posing like they've been crucified and laying waste to everything in their path.

God, I miss this show. Things have just been so...normal...since it left tv.
He won. Period.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

hepcat wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:48 pm And that, my friend, was a strength. Sometimes pure, unadulterated chaos without direction works. Not often. But when it does, you get acid seas, sentient snake monsters who may or may not be bio engineered, people turning into trees, androids giving birth to...whatever the hell that thing was, vampire robots and killing machines who float through the air posing like they've been crucified and laying waste to everything in their path.

We’ve been spoiled by shows like this and Legion and the merely strange is just not good enough anymore.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Post by ImLawBoy »

Scavengers Reign was positively normal compared to Raised by Wolves.
That's my purse! I don't know you!
hepcat

Post by hepcat »

$iljanus wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:11 pm
hepcat wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:48 pm And that, my friend, was a strength. Sometimes pure, unadulterated chaos without direction works. Not often. But when it does, you get acid seas, sentient snake monsters who may or may not be bio engineered, people turning into trees, androids giving birth to...whatever the hell that thing was, vampire robots and killing machines who float through the air posing like they've been crucified and laying waste to everything in their path.

We’ve been spoiled by shows like this and Legion and the merely strange is just not good enough anymore.
He won. Period.
Zaxxon
Forum Moderator

Post by Zaxxon »

Whenever I see this thread bumped, I get my hopes up. And you all never fail to dash them.