Not For Broadcast - A darkly comedic game of televised chaos

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

jztemple2

Not For Broadcast - A darkly comedic game of televised chaos

Post by jztemple2 »

As we briefly discussed over on the Steam's Deals of the Day/Weekend/Midweek thread, there is a sale on until November 21st on the game Not For Broadcast:

I had played the Prologue of this game back in 2019 but decided to wait for full release... and then I decided to wait for the updates, then for a sale. Finally after almost two years since full release I finally picked up the game. I've played it for only a half hour, but it is even better than I remember it. It is a lot of fun with plenty for the player to do and also lots of content to see. What has been added since I lasted took a good look at the game is the ability to go and watch the archives: the raw feeds, the actual broadcast content and even the commercials (which are hilarious). This way you can review how do did as the director, but you can also, without pressure, enjoy all the segments.

And for those VR enthusiasts, there is also a VR version.

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Unagi

Re: Not For Broadcast - A darkly comedic game of televised chaos

Post by Unagi »

Yeah, this is one of these games I bought back in 2020, and then just never got around to playing. It looks fun, and I still hope I get into the mood to play it one of these days.
Lordnine

Re: Not For Broadcast - A darkly comedic game of televised chaos

Post by Lordnine »

The cheerful song about Mr. Bear and setting more realistic goals will always stay in my mind...