Dragon dogfighting in Century Age of Ashes

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Pyperkub

Dragon dogfighting in Century Age of Ashes

Post by Pyperkub »

Tried this free to play, MP, dragon dogfighting arena game out on the Xbox this week and I'm having a blast.

I was a bit concerned about the xbox reviews complaining of PC cheating, but in 35+ games in the beginner and unranked matches, I haven't noticed any in the xbox.

Definitely do the tutorial and initiate (beginner) matches to get a feel for it if you're interested, but for a free to play game, I've gotten enough fun out of it that I'm thinking of paying money for the pass, and I've never really done that.

Here's me after finishing on top in a match

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Pyperkub

Re: Dragon dogfighting in Century Age of Ashes

Post by Pyperkub »

Anyone else giving it a try?

Update this week bringing a limited time PvE mode...

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Not heard of it.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Sudy

Post by Sudy »

Played a few rounds with Hark back when it came out. It's fun. Different. But it's still just different spins on team deathmatch. It's got lots of unlocks and dailies etc. Worth a try if it intrigues you, but it didn't enamour me enough for me to get good.

I saw a commercial on late night TV. It said, "Forget everything you know about slipcovers." So I did. And it was a load off my mind. Then the commercial tried to sell me slipcovers, and I didn't know what the hell they were. -- Mitch Hedberg
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

Sudy wrote:Played a few rounds with Hark back when it came out. It's fun. Different. But it's still just different spins on team deathmatch. It's got lots of unlocks and dailies etc. Worth a try if it intrigues you, but it didn't enamour me enough for me to get good.
While playing it, I've been reminded of Jester in the original Top Gun talking about how dogfighting skills had deteriorated and were built back up.

Dogfighting team death match is a different beast than the usual fare, IMHO.

Plus, Dragons. ;)

Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

One thing I noticed on the Xbox last night is that there are like 5 free editions.

Add them *all* to get the goodies (cosmetics) in each bundle.

Also, sign up for the insider program to get some free goodies, including some XP boosters and gems.

Save the XP boosters until you have a bit of time and have gotten to the unranked playlists tho.

Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

IMHO, you all should give this game a shot if you like Dragons or Dogfighting. It's still really fun to jump into a few matches after work.

My Century ID is Pyperkub#NX3X9 if anyone else out there is breathing fire at their enemies to see them flee before you!