Interesting Wikipedia Articles

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

CSL

Interesting Wikipedia Articles

Post by CSL »

I know i'm not the only person who ventures around wikipedia a lot so I was wondering what interesting articles everyone has come across. The daily article was particularly interesting today and it was on....

Exploding Whales

Several good quotes in the article too such as this one....
After the explosion, the Taipei Times noted that many men were interested in the size of the whale's penis, which was recorded as being 1.6 m (5 ft.) long. They wrote that "more than 100 Tainan city residents, mostly men, have reportedly gone to see the corpse to 'experience' the size of its penis."
What can everyone else come up with? :lol:
CSL

Post by CSL »

Interestingly enough a link from THAT article got me straight to William I, King of England who apparently EXPLODED at his funeral.

The things you learn.
warning

Post by warning »

CSL

Post by CSL »

Saw that before, glad they don't show pictures. Some of the descriptions are truely disturbing such as injecting feces into a penis! :oops:

Edit: Heh and now the article is marked for deletion.
Raug

Post by Raug »

From the whale article:
The explosion was reported to have splattered blood and whale entrails over surrounding shop-fronts, bystanders and cars.
Now I'm not a queasy person. I'm the type that can eat while watching brain surgery but....

UGH! Rotting whale goop. Freaking gross!
Kelric

Post by Kelric »

Raug wrote:From the whale article:
The explosion was reported to have splattered blood and whale entrails over surrounding shop-fronts, bystanders and cars.
Now I'm not a queasy person. I'm the type that can eat while watching brain surgery but....

UGH! Rotting whale goop. Freaking gross!
Yeah I'd probably have to go shower for a week to feel clean. Then I'd remember what happened and have to go shower again.

Edit - Commas and periods are not the same.
Teggy

Post by Teggy »

I can't tell if the guy in that picture is holding his nose or is about to ralph.
The Evil Dead

Post by The Evil Dead »

Teggy wrote:I can't tell if the guy in that picture is holding his nose or is about to ralph.
Ralph...Fiennes?

Listen to the Eels