Simple Question to Mods

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

JSHAW

Post by JSHAW »

People that live in apartments with indoor dogs don't have fenced yards.

Next your advice for those people will be; 3 words - Buy a house?
:lol:
Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

tgb wrote:
*Storms off in a huff*
You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know you haven't stopped talking since I got here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
With lines like these, you should have Groucho as your avatar. :)
Zekester

Post by Zekester »

Seven words: Why does Peacedog's avatar have pointy nads? :shock:
Name the 3 branches of the US Government: "Judicial, legislative....I can twerk"
tgb

Post by tgb »

Bad Demographic wrote:
tgb wrote:
*Storms off in a huff*
You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know you haven't stopped talking since I got here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
With lines like these, you should have Groucho as your avatar. :)
Done.
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

tgb wrote:You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know you haven't stopped talking since I got here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
Now that's funny! I salute you, sir.

- Ash
Bad Demographic

Post by Bad Demographic »

tgb - That picture of Groucho is the exact one I was trying to figure out how to show in my post (and gave up - but it is the very one I was thinking of)!
tgb

Post by tgb »

Asharak wrote:
tgb wrote:You can leave in a taxi. If you can't get a taxi, you can leave in a huff. If that's too soon you can leave in a minute and a huff. You know you haven't stopped talking since I got here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
Now that's funny! I salute you, sir.

- Ash
Thank you, but I can't take credit for it. See my avatar. It's from "Duck Soup".
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

tgb wrote:Thank you, but I can't take credit for it. See my avatar. It's from "Duck Soup".
Well, I've giving you credit for it. So there. If you don't want it, you can take your credit and shove it. ;)

- Ash
RunningMn9

Post by RunningMn9 »

SuperHiro wrote:Anyhoo he started an unfortunate thread where he talked about putting his cat to sleep, basically because it had some eye troubles. But that's not all. Basically he didn't want to keep paying for the medical stuff, and taking care of the cat was becoming a very large pain in the ass.
That's odd. I'm a cat person - but I can understand that. When we found out our 11-yr old cat was diabetic, the vet left the room and came back with a supply of insulin and needles, and proceeded to show me how to use them. Every day, at the same time.

I looked at my wife, and in my best "Ladie's Man" voice said "Yeah....she's got to go. That's just disgustin'."

My wife didn't appreciate the SNL reference while I was suggesting that we intentionally kill her cat. But she did understand that there was a 0% chance that I was going to purchase and inject insulin into a cat every mother-lovin' day. Lucky for us (sort of), cat's insulin levels are easily managed with diet (something our vet failed to explain when trying to sell us insulin and needles), and the cat kept on trucking for another 3 years living on tuna fish and vitamins.
And in banks across the world
Christians, Moslems, Hindus, Jews
And every other race, creed, colour, tint or hue
Get down on their knees and pray
The raccoon and the groundhog neatly
Make up bags of change
But the monkey in the corner
Well he's slowly drifting out of range
Sunderer

Post by Sunderer »

I've been in mediation all day. Didn't know MHS was married to the Mod. Just trying to figure out if that would stop me from flirting. NO. And if you are 10% as cute as ASH, that makes you a smoking hottie [LESSON NOTE: notice how Sunderer woos more than one woman at a time].

Too bad about not letting me open up a flaming thread. I knew that was out there though.

Think I'll browse for a bit.

Love ya (but your husband really should be told about us NOW, so when we run off together, it won't be such a shock)
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
Biyobi

Post by Biyobi »

Sunderer wrote:I've been in mediation all day. Didn't know MHS was married to the Mod. Just trying to figure out if that would stop me from flirting. NO. And if you are 10% as cute as ASH, that makes you a smoking hottie [LESSON NOTE: notice how Sunderer woos more than one woman at a time].

Too bad about not letting me open up a flaming thread. I knew that was out there though.

Think I'll browse for a bit.

Love ya (but your husband really should be told about us NOW, so when we run off together, it won't be such a shock)
Will you at give her a discount on your legal fees for the divorce?
Black Lives Matter
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Sunderer wrote:And if you are 10% as cute as ASH, that makes you a smoking hottie [LESSON NOTE: notice how Sunderer woos more than one woman at a time].
LESSON NOTE: I'm not a woman. ;)

Please god, don't let some smartass like Kelric start me my own Smoove thread...

- Ash
Sunderer

Post by Sunderer »

My bad. (I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue) That was MHS posting pictures of herself. Which means she is 100% as cute as what I thought.

MHS, you can "reprimand" me anytime. Flame me.

I think I like straight though.
"Now, she should be good-looking, but we're willing to trade looks for a certain... morally casual attitude."
tgb

Post by tgb »

Back on topic, sort of. Let's see a dog or a cat do this:http://www.ling.mq.edu.au/home/rmannell ... parrot.mov
MHS

Post by MHS »

Sunderer wrote:My bad. (I picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue) That was MHS posting pictures of herself. Which means she is 100% as cute as what I thought.

MHS, you can "reprimand" me anytime. Flame me.

I think I like straight though.
OK, well if you like straight, I'm probably not the girl for you.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Asharak

Post by Asharak »

Best smilie of the day, right there.

- Ash