High Forum Response Time

Discuss site matters here

Moderators: FishPants, ooRip

Isgrimnur

High Forum Response Time

Post by Isgrimnur »

I've been getting pages hanging on loading and long response times on some pages when they do load. No other issues on other sites.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Pyperkub

Re: High Forum Response Time

Post by Pyperkub »

I've been having this problem periodically too

My suspicions have been dns related, particularly with Comcast having had some DNS issues over the past month.
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Pyperkub wrote:I've been having this problem periodically too

My suspicions have been dns related, particularly with Comcast having had some DNS issues over the past month.
I had a couple of other regularly visited sites hanging as well, but the rest have been working just fine. Agree on it probably being a DNS thing.
Pyperkub

Post by Pyperkub »

theohall wrote:

I had a couple of other regularly visited sites hanging as well, but the rest have been working just fine. Agree on it probably being a DNS thing.
The curious thing is that my tracert's have been coming back very consistent. The other thing I've had in my head is if there are any off-site assets that might be causing issues - maybe the tapatalk javascript load?
Black Lives definitely Matter Lorini!

Also: There are three ways to not tell the truth: lies, damned lies, and statistics.
theohall

Post by theohall »

Pyperkub wrote:
theohall wrote:

The curious thing is that my tracert's have been coming back very consistent. The other thing I've had in my head is if there are any off-site assets that might be causing issues - maybe the tapatalk javascript load?
Doubt it was tapatalk. Neither GT or LGB (hockey forum) both use tapatalk and neither were showing any slow downs. Everything has been working fine today, though.