Wolves - The Bush/Cheney Project

For discussion of religion and politics

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, $iljanus

Meghan

Wolves - The Bush/Cheney Project

Post by Meghan »

Seen the new Wolves ad? Kind of a beautiful metaphor for the whole Bush Administration, imo.

Anyway, here's a storyboard for your enjoyment, courtesy of The Poorman
If I ventured in the slipstream / between the viaducts of your dream

aka merneith, aka kylhwch
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

LOL! Unfortunately being in a strongly Democratic state I don't get to see all the funny political attack ads. There was a great site which archived all sorts of commercials but it went subscription a few years ago.
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Faldarian

Post by Faldarian »

You can watch it streamed from W's website... it's an odd ad.
$iljanus
Forum Moderator

Post by $iljanus »

Faldarian wrote:You can watch it streamed from W's website... it's an odd ad.
Just saw it. The wolves looked cute.

Saw another ad on the site called "Thinking Mom". She had better be thinking about the road instead of being distracted by her kids throwing a ball in the back seat of her car or she won't be around to cast a vote come Nov...

That John Kerry and those liberals in Congress. Never knew they were so evil. The ominous music told me so... :shock: :x
Black lives matter!

Wise words of warning from Smoove B: Oh, how you all laughed when I warned you about the semen. Well, who's laughing now?
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

We don't get those ads in CA since we're a locked state. I checked Bush's site and Kerry's to see what these ads are like. Bush is doing a lot of fearmongering and fingerpointing in his, the "Liberal Democrats" are doing this, they won't protect you. Yikes! It's pretty sad that this kind of message works on so many people. Kerry's ads weren't anywhere near as extreme. Take his latest ad for example. Who's got the better message?
(HBZ)
Unbreakable

Post by Unbreakable »

As usual, factcheck.org has nothing good to say regarding Bush/Cheney.
Exodor

Post by Exodor »

Unbreakable wrote:As usual, factcheck.org has nothing good to say regarding Bush/Cheney.
Yes, but what does Cheney's factcheck.com have to say? :wink:

Apparently the Bush campaign has given up on winning Oregon. There was an article in the paper about them reducing the number of ads here in Portland, and sure enough I've seen nothing from themin days, including the new "wolves" ad.

It's kinda disappointing, since I love a good, stupid attack ad. 8)
Flatlander

Re: Wolves - The Bush/Cheney Project

Post by Flatlander »

It's funny that the Bush administration is using wolves in their fear mongering ad especially since there's never been a documented case of a healthy wolff attacking a human in North America .

Maybe he's got compelling evidence that these wolves are working on a weapons of mass destruction program and are stalling international inspectors?

Does he have a report from Czech intelligence that one of the wolves met with Mohammed Atta in Prague prior to the September 11th attacks?

Do the wolves have oil?
Hamsterball_Z

Post by Hamsterball_Z »

Al Cujo
(HBZ)