Ubisoft Forward Sale, Up to 85% off

The walrus awaits.

Moderator: The Preacher

jztemple2

Ubisoft Forward Sale, Up to 85% off

Post by jztemple2 »

Ubisoft Forward Sale is on from now till July 20th. Lots of deals....

My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
Daehawk

Re: Ubisoft Forward Sale, Up to 85% off

Post by Daehawk »

I seem to own all their good stuff. its why their online service is totally unappealing for me.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

I have UPLAY+ so I'm also not interested in the sale, but some folks might want to pick up some of the games they have put off buying.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
TheMix

Post by TheMix »

I might grab a couple. I don't have FC5 yet. And I think it was 85% off? That's better than I've seen on Steam. I might also convince a friend to grab GR: Wildlands to play co-op.

Black Lives Matter

Isgrimnur - Facebook makes you hate your friends and family. LinkedIn makes you hate you co-workers. NextDoor makes you hate your neighbors.
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I grabbed GHOST RECON: BREAKPOINT because I loved WILDLANDS and just wanted some open world shooting. I was well aware of the issues, but was hoping it would be decent since Ubisoft took out the gear score stuff with the Immersive mode update.

I put about an hour in today and it's......OK. It certainly feels like a step down from Wildlands, and doesn't feel nearly as polished.

I'm guessing it follows the typical Ubisoft curse of every other game in a franchise having issues, but I guess I'll get my $12 worth (had a discount code on top of the $15 sale price).

It was about the only game I didn't own in the Ubisoft store. :D
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

YellowKing wrote: Sat Jul 11, 2020 11:12 pm I grabbed GHOST RECON: BREAKPOINT because I loved WILDLANDS and just wanted some open world shooting. I was well aware of the issues, but was hoping it would be decent since Ubisoft took out the gear score stuff with the Immersive mode update.
I have 168 hours in it myself and am still really enjoying it. You really need a half-dozen hours before you get into the gameplay mechanics in depth. Be sure to play around with the Ghost Experience settings to find a balance you like. And hopefully in the next couple of weeks the AI Companions update will be released.

If you have any questions please post them in the Breakpoint thread. I've played it through once and am about 20% through a second playthrough, so I should be able to help with most issues. My biggest advice for you right now would be to not rush through the campaign. The side missions can be a lot of fun and you'll start building up your Skills as well.