The Outer Worlds 2

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Smoove_B

The Outer Worlds 2

Post by Smoove_B »

I'm only sharing this because it's the most self-aware, honest trailer I've ever seen.

Maybe next year, maybe no go
Suitably Ironic Moniker

Re: The Outer Worlds 2

Post by Suitably Ironic Moniker »

It was mildly amusing, which is how I felt about the first one, so good job with consistency?
When I was a boy, I laid in my twin-sized bed and wondered where my brother was. - Mitch Hedberg
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Smoove_B wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:19 pm I'm only sharing this because it's the most self-aware, honest trailer I've ever seen.
Yeah, that was hilarious. My wife and I had just been making fun of some of the trailers.
Last edited by Alefroth on Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grifman

Post by Grifman »

I knew what game it was going to be the moment I had the voice and the first sentence of snark :) Very much looking forward to this with MS's additional resources available to support it.
Tolerance is the virtue of the man without convictions. – G.K. Chesterton
baelthazar

Post by baelthazar »

The fact that this and Starfield are not coming to PS5 really makes me heavily consider if I will be playing them at all. Sure, I could play on my PC (maybe, given tech requirements when they release), but I would much rather play on my TV (at least for the Outer Worlds, I might prefer mouse for Starfield). I am all for both sides ending this exclusivity war - there is enough to differentiate the platforms that they don't need to do it.
rittchard

Post by rittchard »

love that promo lol. The "mwaaah" sound lmao!!!!! And lens flares!!

Also was it just me or did the crystal structures look like they are flipping you the middle finger?
Jolor

Post by Jolor »

I was certainly a fan of the first one so am looking forward to this game. Would be interesting to find out if I could carry my characters forward.
So sayeth the wise Alaundo.