Going Medieval

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

LordMortis

Going Medieval

Post by LordMortis »

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/p/going-medieval

Epic + $10 off = $12.49

I'm a sucker for builders but I am almost always disappointed, especially when I go early access which I keep telling myself I am done with. Anyone get this? $12 is a good price point for me... to put this next to EA disappointments... Clockwork Empires, Factory Town, Foundation, and I'm sure other EA builders that aren't coming to mind.

So anyone? Where's The candidate for GotY from TGB I need to guide me?
jztemple2

Re: Going Medieval

Post by jztemple2 »

I'm watching this but since I don't have a coupon and am avoiding Early Access I will hold off purchasing till the 1.0 release. Who might want to be the guinea pig and give it a try? :D
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

I thought coupons were unlimited during their sales. I have received another every time I made a purchase.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:19 pm I thought coupons were unlimited during their sales. I have received another every time I made a purchase.
I didn't make a purchase on their latest sale so I am out of coupons. At least the price shown to me didn't reflect that a coupon was available.
My father said that anything is interesting if you bother to read about it - Michael C. Harrold
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

jztemple2 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:11 pm
LordMortis wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:19 pm I thought coupons were unlimited during their sales. I have received another every time I made a purchase.
I didn't make a purchase on their latest sale so I am out of coupons. At least the price shown to me didn't reflect that a coupon was available.
Go to purchase and without checking out and see if it applies $10. This also applies to CivVI Anthology. :D
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:12 pm
jztemple2 wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 3:11 pm
Go to purchase and without checking out and see if it applies $10. This also applies to CivVI Anthology. :D
Yup, there it is! Thanks for the info. Now I have to decide between Civ VI Anthology, Going Medieval or the alpha for Galactic Civilizations 4... :think:
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

It'll give you a coupon for each if you buy them before the 17th. I also am in quandary.
jztemple2

Post by jztemple2 »

LordMortis wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:23 pm It'll give you a coupon for each if you buy them before the 17th. I also am in quandary.
I keep forgetting about the endless coupon stream :roll:.