[Tabletop Wargaming] The Silver Bayonet

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

Smoove_B

[Tabletop Wargaming] The Silver Bayonet

Post by Smoove_B »

Where are my Napoleonic Gothic Horror fans?

Enlarge Image
As the wars of Napoleon ravage Europe, chaos and fear reign and the darkness that once clung to the shadows has been emboldened. Supernatural creatures – vampires, werewolves, ghouls, and worse - take advantage of the havoc, striking out at isolated farms, villages, and even military units.

Riflemen, swordsmen, and engineers fight side-by-side with mystics, occultists, and even those few supernatural creatures that can be controlled or reasoned with enough to make common cause. The game can be played solo, co-operatively, or competitively, with players progressing through a series of interlinked adventures with their soldiers gaining experience and suffering grievous wounds, and their units triumphing… or falling in the face of the shadows.

It is a game of action and adventure, where musket and sabre meet tooth and claw
It's from the creator of Rangers of Shadow Deep (which is still A+ in my book and a must have for solo TT gaming)
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Holman

Re: [Tabletop Wargaming] The Silver Bayonet

Post by Holman »

Great premise!
Much prefer my Nazis Nuremberged.
malchior

Re: [Tabletop Wargaming] The Silver Bayonet

Post by malchior »

That sounds awesome indeed.