OO Painting Bee - 01/30/21 8PM Central

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

OO Painting Bee - 01/30/21 8PM Central

Post by hentzau »

My saturday plans cleared up. Anyone want to jump online and spread some paint?

Those that have my meeting number can just jump on at 8. If you need the meeting number, let me know.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Re: OO Painting Bee - 01/30/21 8PM Central

Post by Blackhawk »

I should be able to.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Sorry I didn't make it tonight. I intended to, and even had stuff set up, but someone gave me an awesome new toy and I got carried away. Next time, though!
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

No worries. It was last minute anyway.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
AWS260

Post by AWS260 »

Wish I could have joined you! I was painting at the same time, but my painting room is also the living room, and my better half was playing Persona 5 on the TV.
miltonite

Post by miltonite »

Not sure if this is the correct thread but is this happening Saturday 2/20? I finally have a free Saturday night and am also looking for advice on a mini I am currently painting.
"Only in a geek forum could we talk about the camcorder's battery life ruining our suspension of disbelief, while totally accepting the gigantic impenetrable monster." -YK

"Isg, set research engines to ludicrous speed!!" -DD*
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Sure! Let me send something out to the universe.