OO Painting Bee - 12/19/20?

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

hentzau

OO Painting Bee - 12/19/20?

Post by hentzau »

Anyone want to get in a final painting session before the year ends? Let me know. 8:00 PM Central.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire
Blackhawk

Re: OO Painting Bee - 12/19/20?

Post by Blackhawk »

Painty-paint. Paint.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
LawBeefaroni
Forum Moderator

Post by LawBeefaroni »

Fell asleep before the last one. :oops:

Will see if I can make this one.
" Hey OP, listen to my advice alright." -Tha General
"No scientific discovery is named after its original discoverer." -Stigler's Law of Eponymy, discovered by Robert K. Merton

MYT
Zarathud

Post by Zarathud »

In. Will hopefully finish my Reaper devil.
"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein
"I don't stand by anything." - Trump
“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.” - John Stuart Mill, Inaugural Address Delivered to the University of St Andrews, 2/1/1867
“It is the impractical things in this tumultuous hell-scape of a world that matter most. A book, a name, chicken soup. They help us remember that, even in our darkest hour, life is still to be savored.” - Poe, Altered Carbon
YellowKing

Post by YellowKing »

I'm up for it - don't think I have anything going on tomorrow night and I'm in good shape to finish up enough Hellboy minis to at least play a session.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I may or may not make it. I'm having some trouble with my cubital tunnel syndrome. I can't even shake a bottle of paint right now.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
hentzau

Post by hentzau »

Blackhawk wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 2:30 pm I may or may not make it. I'm having some trouble with my cubital tunnel syndrome. I can't even shake a bottle of paint right now.
Welcome to stop by even if you can't paint, BH.
“We can never allow Murania to become desecrated by the presence of surface people. Our lives are serene, our minds are superior, our accomplishments greater. Gene Autry must be captured!!!” - Queen Tika, The Phantom Empire