Adult Night: Game night 22 May 2020

All discussions regarding Board, Card, and RPG Gaming, including industry discussion, that don't belong in one of the other gaming forums.

Moderators: The Preacher, $iljanus, Zaxxon

A nonny mouse

Adult Night: Game night 22 May 2020

Post by A nonny mouse »

Not that type of adult night.

Our Museum (North Carolina Museum of Natural Sciences) periodically puts on "adult night" (read: 21 year or older) events where people can dress up as the characters. We have had Harry potter, Star Wars, etc.

SInce we have been closed to the public since mid March, they are trying a virtual Game night that had been scheduled to be at the Museum, before the great Debacle. It was supposed to be set with different video and tabletop games that people could play, but . . . . :cry:

It is happening tomorrow, Friday 22 May 2020. I the event is free, and there are some talks from the likes of Elizabeth Hargrave (table top Wingspan) and Josh Markiewicz from Epic Games.

Here is the link.

Worth a shot if anyone is interested.

Nonny
I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx
ImLawBoy
Forum Admin

Re: Adult Night: Game night 22 May 2020

Post by ImLawBoy »

How did this go?
That's my purse! I don't know you!
A nonny mouse

Re: Adult Night: Game night 22 May 2020

Post by A nonny mouse »

ImLawBoy wrote: Sat May 23, 2020 10:10 am How did this go?
Thanks for asking. I really do not know, since I was taking care of the kid and not able to attend. I haven't heard back from one of the organizers (he loves the adult night events), but when we have them live, they always sell out.

I assume noone here had any interest. I just figured it was in the wheelhouse, so put it out there.
I find television very educational. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book. - Groucho Marx