Love, Hate and International Travel in the Time of Chol...COVID

Everything else!

Moderators: Bakhtosh, EvilHomer3k

Carpet_pissr

Love, Hate and International Travel in the Time of Chol...COVID

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Was going to stick this in an existing COVID thread (so many!!), but it's not political, or about vaccines, or even having COVID. It is its own long tale, but certainly COVID related, so now it has its own threadm where I suspect it will die a VERY quick death, as is proper.

Alternative title: "Self-challenge to see how efficiently I can relate a complicated, long tale" Chance of success: let's say 18% :P

My wife has not seen her Mom in 2+ years (she's in Portugal), and finally convinced her quite a few months ago (when COVID seemed to be dissipating all over), to come to the US for a visit over the Christmas holidays. The alternative of all 5 of us going there seemed beyond nightmarish (yes, a bit selfish there, but MUCH easier to line up testing for one person than 5) Mom finally agreed, but was hesitant primarily due to COVID, but also because she doesn't speak great English (but IMO enough to get by in an airport)

We were then informed (after tickets had been purchased) that they would come Dec 10 and leave Jan 9 (GULP!). Who's "they" I hear you ask? Well, dear reader, it was then that we were told that my wife's aunt would also be coming. Fine, but nearing :shock: The next piece of news to hit was that they were flying into IAD (DULLES, in DC)....which is approximately (checks calculator) SEVEN HOURS away by car. WTF! And that we were supposed to just whip by and fetch them from there, stay overnight in a hotel, and pop back home next day. I don't even want to go down that mental rabbit hole of why and why not, and reasons, but these things I believe to be true:
1. My MIL is quite the cheapskate
2. My brother-in-law (visiting Mom's son), who has his own travel agency, is 10x MORE of a cheapskate, and of course all the booking was done by him. He would not think twice about screwing us and his mom and aunt to make a few bucks, or get points or however the hell that works for him. Don't know, don't want to know.
3. We have a local airport approx 20m from here that has multiple daily, cheap commuter flights to IAD. At worst, CLT (Charlotte, NC), is about 1h 15m drive from my house. Note that it is an international airport, with even DIRECT flights to Portugal. I will just assume that prices were bad, or no availability, or something.
4. I was VERY VERY GOOD (for me) in terms of keeping my sassy comments to myself about the absurdity of what we were doing, while I drove us the nearly 1,000 miles round trip. VERY. GOOD, people!!! There were some slips, but I get a couple gimmies, right? I did let slip something about "hey, next time have your brother fly them into LAX! This is a fun little jaunt, but I want MOARRRR miles and uneccessary time and money wasted!!!"

To be clear, I love a road trip - mountains, beach, 3 states over, even a couple trips to DC as a family, and even once JUST to go to a concert (the wife and I). But Ubering, which is what this was? NAY, I say...NAY!!!

FF to nearing the departure date. Things are a but tense, as Intl travel COVID protocols seem to change every few days (and getting more stringent, not less of course). The in-laws are VERY nervous already. *I* and the wife are already at wits end, chewing our own arms off having houseguests for that long.

The latest protocol is: you must have negative COVID test to fly internationally, WITHIN 72 hours of departure time. Wife checked around and saw that the local airport was offering free COVID tests, and guaranteeing a 24-48 hour turnaround time (that should have been a red flag right there as NO one was offering that quick of a turnaround).

Very important side note: at this time, COVID tests are SCARCE as hell. TIME slots for those that even have tests to give are precious in many places. Many places where you normally could get a test, are no longer offering because they have none, or no staff to administer, or both. Fine. BUT, a lot of places ALSO had pre-existing "online appointment scheduling and sign up" and just left them there, active. So even for big retail chains like say CVS, you can technically (RIGHT NOW even), sign up and GET a slot confirmed for a test, only to get there at your proper time and they will say "Oh yeah, sorry, the system still lets you sign up, but we haven't had tests for DAYS". :grund: :grund: This is not unique to CVS. Some places like urgent care/doctor's care, will charge you the $150-$350 for a rapid test appointment slot, and same thing: oops!! Our system still lets people book, but we have no slots AND/OR tests!!! This is not a regional thing, either, apparently it's happening all over the country as testing protocols tighten up, and confusion REIGNS. "Walk-up" lines at airport testing sites easily get into many many hours - can be 8 or more, waiting in line). Local pharmacies that have the tests, AND are open AND nearby an airport? Forget about it. Days. It's madness.

Before I go further, if you haven't guessed by now, the moral of this particular story is DO. NOT. FLY. INTERNTIONALLY. RIGHT NOW. :D Exception: if you are flying for business and the company will pay for a Dr. to make a house call for a test (usually $350+ on up), that's a thing. That's also what the wealthy are doing FWIW (That's IF you can find availability).

So. Tests are administered 48 hours in advance of their flight (note also that there is a window...beyond 72 hours tested, and airlinewon't accept it), and again, they were told "we WILL get these results back to you within 24-48 hours" All the people at this site were travelers, so of course lots of people asking that question, over and over, and getting the same answer. Timing is kinda important here.

New wrinkle: original plan was that we ALL (seven) would drive them back to DC, spend some days there, before their flight left. That was pretty quickly scrapped, and the new plan was that my wife would drive them to CLT (1.5h drive), GET ON THE PLANE WITH THEM to DC, and help them to the departure gate (these are not in any way unhealthy or eveb slightly overweight people who need any kind of physical assistance, I should note). She would then turn around on a flight BACK to CLT from IAD, then drive the 1.5h back home.

Important thing adding to the already absurd stress levels: wife had a pretty important presentation/speech to deliver at the state capitol for her work, two days after the departure time. If the plan went as it should have, she would come home (tired, sure) and have the whole next work day to work on presentation, then the following day deliver it.

FRIDAY
In laws tested

SATURDAY
Chew fingernails, bc no test results

SUNDAY
intl departure of inlaws from IAD, then wife COLA>CLT>IAD>CLT>COLA

MONDAY
wife work day

TUESDAY
wife presentation day

Saturday night before flight: No results. Worry abounds. Next morning, no result (the flight that requires the test is departing at 10p that night from IAD - remember we are 480 miles away)

NEXT morning...the tension is the house is beyond palpable. Pretty sure my "humie sensitive" dog was hiding under his covers the entire morning from the literal presence of stress in the air. :D Still no result. Note that they had to leave around noon to catch the short flight from CLT to IAD.

Decision was made to leave, because they were PROMISED that the results would DEFINITELY be in BEFORE 48 hours. :roll:

They drive to CLT. No result STILL. Another decision has to be made: do you get on the plane to IAD, or do you wait...once you commit to IAD, if things don't work out, that's a hotel room, etc etc. OTOH, if you wait, you have to change flights from CLT to IAD (assuming they are available). Decision was made to GO (and smartly, my wife made her mom and aunt make this decision...both options were bad, and she didn't want fingers pointed at her if she chose incorrectly).

All three arrive in DC...no result still. At this point, there is a combined scramble, and assume they will not get the test on time for the 10p departure. So I help as much as I can from home, looking around for places to administer rapid tests, that A. HAVE the test, B. have a time slot that works for us available, and C. close by. God.....NIGHTMARE, let me tell ya. It's just a freaking mess for anybody (and there are LOTS) in the same boat: i.e. they got tested as they should have, and were told a timeframe, but tests did not come back in time for their flight. It was around now that we figured out that almost EVERYONE was extending out their PCR testing results, from 24-48 hours, to 72 hours MINIMUM, and wayyy more.

Summary of the next 48 hours because I can see that I already badly failed my self challenge of an efficient tale. :(

Had to change intl departure flight since no test result
Wife changed HER flight that day from IAD>CLT to a later one (and paid a penalty of course), so she could have time to set them up in hotel, testing appt, etc.
Wife found rapid testing slot and booked at local urgent care near IAD for FOLLOWING morning.
Wife missed that later, CHANGED flight due to getting them to hotel, etc. (there were other things that made her miss her second, rebooked flight as well, but bottom line her mom did NOT want her to leave, even though she said she had to)
Next morning, they uber from airport hotel to testing site, only for them to say "oops, sorry! yeah, you can still book appointments online for testing, but we are out, haven't had any for DAYS!" :shock: Absolute freak out time. Note that the testing site AT IAD has as its first available time, like 2 days out, and the walkup lines are hours long, and even then you are not assured of ANYthing.
Wife books ANOTHER flight from IAD to CLT for her, later that day. After literally all morning scouring the internet, making calls, etc to find a place where they can get tested, I find a clinic in downtown DC (not really close to airport) that actually answers the phone (amazing, as most places that are testing do NOT have staff for that), and lady says they have plenty of tests, and first available slot is at 3p that day. Gloryy!!!!!
In the meantime, my wife is asking me occasionally "what do I do if God forbid, the test is POSITIVE for one of them?!?" My mind could not even remotely handle that possibility, so I told her to just COMPLETELY discount that timeline else she would go mad. If that freaking monster reared it's ugly head, we would deal with it then. HAVE to assume in meantime that they are negative.

Edited in for completeion and clarity:
Both tests came back negative (thank God)
Wife made her (3rd) flight back to CLT
Wife had emailed her boss Sunday night to let her know what was happening, and boss was totally cool (she has an aged mother that lives far away, and can SOMEwhat relate), and told her if she was not able to make it, the boss could do the presentation, and it wasn't a big deal (apparently it was something boss had done before...I am fuzzy on those details).
Wife got home late, completely exhausted of course. In-laws made it back home no further problems.

So to say the least, a freaking nightmare. Some funny stories in there that I left out that my wife told me (behavior of her mom and aunt, and some of their interchanges), but this is already crazy long. Challenge? FAILED! :P

If you made it this far, you seriously need a hobby, or a job, or both. :D Now I hear you say "fine, I DO need a job and/or hobby, Mr. Judgy-Pants Author-Man, but what about YOU?! Turn that mirror around and look at who would write such a totally unnecessary monstrosity of pidgin and prose?!"
Last edited by Carpet_pissr on Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stessier

Re: Love, Hate and International Travel in the Time of Chol...COVID

Post by stessier »

So wait - what happened? They made the 3pm test, they were all negative, and got on their flight? Did your wife make her presentation??
I require a reminder as to why raining arcane destruction is not an appropriate response to all of life's indignities. - Vaarsuvius
Global Steam Wishmaslist Tracking
Running____2014: 1300.55 miles____2015: 2036.13 miles____2016: 1012.75 miles____2017: 1105.82 miles____2018: 1318.91 miles__2019: 2000.00 miles
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

So many points in that story where I set up an SEP field and go hide with the dog.
It's almost as if people are the problem.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

stessier wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 pm So wait - what happened? They made the 3pm test, they were all negative, and got on their flight? Did your wife make her presentation??
I edited that in (yeah, sorry, lots of gaps there), but the instant answers to reward your pain from reading that whole thing:

They made the 3pm test, they were both negative, wife made her flight back to CLT, told her boss what happened (she did this Sunday night when she realized she was going to have to stay overnight in DC), boss said "no prob, I understand, I can totally do this for you" and yeah, no fireworks after that. I will say that it was a LITTLE touch and go because my wife had to leave both inlaws waiting at the gate (delivered them TO the gate, negative test papers in hand) several hours before their flight was to leave. Due to the airport wifi not working (too much traffic I guess), and her mom (being cheap, as mentioned) not having an intl roaming plan, could not text or email or call her to let her know they were boarding, everything ok, etc.

But I told her "you went WAY above and beyond already, 200%...I don't think anyone could have asked for more". But we didn't really KNOW they made it until the next morning when they arrived in Portugal and her phone worked again.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Isgrimnur wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:22 pm So many points in that story where I set up an SEP field and go hide with the dog.
I "kinda" did that until my wife actually needed my help (frantically calling around for test sites, rebooking, hotel booking, etc) then I kicked it into gear like a boss. I feel a bit better about not going on the return leg since I was the one that found the available testing site.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

tl;dr

:wink:

No, I read it all. All you're going thru does not seem worth it. Easier/cheaper to hire a hit man and never worry about it anymore.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
gilraen

Post by gilraen »

Honestly, to me this is less of a COVID story and more story of cheapskate family being completely inconsiderate of everyone else around them. You are a much nicer person than I am. I would have told them to either change their tickets or enjoy their time in DC. No way would I drive 7 hours (plus spend money on an overnight stay) to pick someone up from the airport. That would be like someone coming to Denver but making me drive out to Omaha to pick them up. Like...WTF?
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

stessier wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 pm So wait - what happened?
I know, right?
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:36 pm
stessier wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 pm So wait - what happened? They made the 3pm test, they were all negative, and got on their flight? Did your wife make her presentation??
I edited that in (yeah, sorry, lots of gaps there),
You did?
Jaymann

Post by Jaymann »

Alefroth wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:04 pm
I know, right?
I thought he was going for a serialized novel.
Jaymann
]==(:::::::::::::>
Black Lives Matter
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Jaymann wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:07 pm
I know, right?
Is that a challenge? I left a LOT out, sir! Careful! :P
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Alefroth wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:05 pm
Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:36 pm
I edited that in (yeah, sorry, lots of gaps there),
You did?
Yes, NOW I did.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

dbt1949 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:38 pm Easier/cheaper to hire a hit man and never worry about it anymore.
Literally guffawed out loud at that (I'm not what you call a "light" or "fancy" laugher. When I laugh (out loud) it MEANS something, and everybody within a 200' radius knows it.
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

My MIL tried traveling from a foreign country (OHIO) for Xmas, and I told her hell no. The idea that I'd drive 7 hours to meet her somewhere? GTFO.

A reminder that when you marry someone, you're actually marrying their entire family...
Maybe next year, maybe no go
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Smoove_B wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:19 pm A reminder that when you marry someone, you're actually marrying their entire family...
Truth. One small additional anecdote, and a cultureal note:

The same brother who booked this most recent boondog...flight, visited us (just him) right after we got married (here, in SC), maybe 2001 or 2002 latest. At the time, I was not so well off financially that I didn't have to think about spending money, but neither was I a pennypincher (never have been, even in times I SHOULD have been, so not bragging here).

ANYway, he came and decided he wanted to tour the Southeast while he was here, spcecifically Key West (which is EIGHT HUNDRED (800) miles ONE way from here FWIW) but lots of other places as well. I was like "cool idea! Go for it man!" until I realized he wanted to use my brand newly bought 2001 VW GTI to do so. I remember objecting strongly to my wife, but she was like "hey, that's the way we Portuguese do it...I'm sorry, but it's very different from American culture, and I would be looked at HORRIBLY if I starting complaining about how long they stay, or that they want to use our cars for their coming of age journey or whatnot, and drive 3,000 miles using your 2.8L V6- driven brand newly boughten VW freaking GTI!! :grund:

I mean, rent a fucking car, dude!!! They are meant to be driven into the ground!

Some context is helpful here for all youse that I can almost literally HEAR screaming into the screen "ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY MAN?!? I WOULD NEVER DO THAT!": I had probably been married for a few years at most, maybe even just a couple? At that specific time, my wife had given up a sweet job in Stockholm to move here to be with me. I was at the height of my globe-trotting days at that time, so when she came here, I was gone...constantly, and sometimes for 2 weeks at a time. :oops:

Looking back, that was a HUGE mistake of course, and completely unfair, and to this day feel terrible about that, but my point is that even then I had the awareness that she had been through a LOT to come here, gave up a lot, and so I was tempered in a lot of things I said and did because of that reason. This was one of those things where I basically let it slide (of course I complained, but didn't yell HELL NO, ARE YOU CRAZY?!? or anything like that, like I was THINKING :D).
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

My brother, his wife and a couple of his kids (17 & 20) asked about the possibility of coming down to visit us back in May. I said my youngest is too young to vax yet and Texas wasn't a great place to visit at the moment and I wasn't sure how I felt about the idea... while being completely sure how I felt about the idea. Luckily he took the hint.

I didn't like travel when COVID wasn't a thing. I may never travel again.
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

gilraen wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:58 pm Honestly, to me this is less of a COVID story and more story of cheapskate family being completely inconsiderate of everyone else around them. You are a much nicer person than I am. I would have told them to either change their tickets or enjoy their time in DC. No way would I drive 7 hours (plus spend money on an overnight stay) to pick someone up from the airport. That would be like someone coming to Denver but making me drive out to Omaha to pick them up. Like...WTF?
See anecdote above for more outrage :P.

1. When my wife realized her Mom had not bought any way to get her phone to work here, she was pretty upset, and told her "next time you come here, pay the freaking $40 or whatever it is, to get intl roaming for a month!!" Next time! Ha! After this last experience, I think it's safe to assume there will be no "next time", COVID, or no. Wife told me at one point her Mom just shut down when shit started to hit the fan, and it looked like they had no solution. Shaking, the whole works. So I think COVID or no, her days of international flying are probably over just from the apparent mental trauma that this last one gave her.
2. To be fair, her Mom did pay for our hotel room when we picked them up. Also paid for the penalties that my wife had to pay as well (the extra hotel night, flight changes, etc). And I am sure she transferred money to us/her for Christmas, so it's not like she expected us to pay for the fallout from the logistical disaster...AND I must say that it was my wife that begged her to come stay....so....
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 pmI wasn't sure how I felt about the idea... while being completely sure how I felt about the idea.
LOL To clarify, your feelings were based on fear of COVID, or "fish and guests etc.." ? :D
coopasonic

Post by coopasonic »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:57 pm
coopasonic wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 pmI wasn't sure how I felt about the idea... while being completely sure how I felt about the idea.
LOL To clarify, your feelings were based on fear of COVID, or "fish and guests etc.." ? :D
My brother and his family are very much the type that believe God would save them from COVID so I was primarily concerned about the risk there, but I'm guessing they'd want to stay with us (and why not, our house is twice the size of theirs and we have fewer kids!) and I was not super enthused about that idea either. For the record, we'll go with COVID though!
-Coop
Black Lives Matter
Kraken

Post by Kraken »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 pm I didn't like travel when COVID wasn't a thing. I may never travel again.
+1. I will reluctantly travel for brief, driveable getaways. If I get on a plane, it's because somebody died or is dying.

C_p's story would be better with zombies, gunplay, or at least one explosion.
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:16 pm
Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:57 pm
My brother and his family are very much the type that believe God would save them from COVID so I was primarily concerned about the risk there, but I'm guessing they'd want to stay with us (and why not, our house is twice the size of theirs and we have fewer kids!) and I was not super enthused about that idea either. For the record, we'll go with COVID though!
TWIST! AND BUSTED!

naednek

Post by naednek »

Jaymann wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:07 pm
I know, right?
i prefer choose your own adventure
hepcat - "I agree with Naednek"
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

We flew internationally this Christmas. To be fair it might have fit Kraken's position as my mom had been given 6 months with good quality of life 4 months ago when diagnosed with breast and pancreatic cancer. Plus we are moving back to the US in June and this allowed up to carry at least a few things back.

Everything Carpet_pissr says about testing is true but we had it easy! We had a get up early to make a reservation with the local urgent care but once we got the testing slot everything went smoothly and we got the results in 1 hour. Then we just had to wait while we heard the reports of other teachers having their flights cancelled or rebooked due to various Covid related issues (some due to the flight crews getting sick issue that was worrying us but some due to some last minute changes in policy from the Korean government that were pretty obnoxious).

Expensive and nerve wrecking trip but worth it to see people.
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

coopasonic wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:50 pm I didn't like travel when COVID wasn't a thing. I may never travel again.
We'll see what cash is like in the post employment era but traveling will be Octocon and maybe Origins if I ever travel again. The cost of staying anywhere may make even those prohibitive.
dbt1949

Post by dbt1949 »

I had my MIL over for Xmas. Just meant digging her up in the back yard. Was pretty cheap tho.
Ye Olde Farte
Double Ought Forty
aka dbt1949
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

LordMortis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:59 pm
We'll see what cash is like in the post employment era
Post Covid and post employment will be interesting. I like being in new places and still have lots of travelling that I want to do but I'm not sure I am willing to deal with the cost and hassle of it.

At one point I wanted to retire to Portugal or the Basque region in Spain. Now I'm looking at Philadelphia!
Alefroth

Post by Alefroth »

Madmarcus wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:55 pm
LordMortis wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:59 pm
We'll see what cash is like in the post employment era
Post Covid and post employment will be interesting. I like being in new places and still have lots of travelling that I want to do but I'm not sure I am willing to deal with the cost and hassle of it.

At one point I wanted to retire to Portugal or the Basque region in Spain.
Those are two I'm looking at closely, with Northern Spain being at the top of the list.
Lassr

Post by Lassr »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:07 pm
If you made it this far, you seriously need a hobby,
Reading OO is my hobby!
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Black Lives Matter
Roman

Post by Roman »

I’m lost. So did the BIL take the car to key west?
While feeding all the beasties out back I let a nice big fart. The smell followed all the way back to the house. It's like it was my baby and felt abandoned.
Zenn7

Post by Zenn7 »

Carpet_pissr wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:15 pm
dbt1949 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:38 pm Easier/cheaper to hire a hit man and never worry about it anymore.
Literally guffawed out loud at that (I'm not what you call a "light" or "fancy" laugher. When I laugh (out loud) it MEANS something, and everybody within a 200' radius knows it.
If MIL had "accidental" death in the US... would that mean BIL would have to fly his cheap ass here for the funeral? :)
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

Roman wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:57 pm I’m lost. So did the BIL take the car to key west?
Yes, and beyond! As I mentioned, it wasn't just a round trip to Key West and back, it was a TOUR of the entire SE, Key West being one of many destinations. I think he actually hit New Orleans as well. I don't even know how far he went, probably repressed that memory long ago. :P
Madmarcus

Post by Madmarcus »

This could go into How is Your Career going or this thread.

Covid related travel problems just impacted my retirement glide path in a messy way. One of our teachers couldn't handle the quarantine issues surrounding COVID anymore. We all thought you was crazy in the first place to move overseas without her husband but she thought he would be able to travel to visit multiple times. Seemingly over the winter break you came to the conclusion that travel was never going to be easy and that he wasn't going to visit.

Now I get to teach anatomy (note that I'm not a biology teacher!) in addition to my normal load until the school can find a replacement. Fun.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

em2nought

Post by em2nought »

My plans for soon traveling from visa to visa, ninety days here, sixty days there, etc. while retired are looking pretty sad, especially if the price of fuel soars. :(
Stop funding for NPR
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

That image above both counfounds and intrigues me. Especially that middle one. Is the controversy there, one of these?

that men's penises don't shrink over time?
A shrinking man's penis stays the same size?
Men are continually framed (but to a lesser degree) for what their genitalia do, or they do with their genitalia?
there's a multiverse based entirely around male genitalia
As red men age, so doth their balls.
Red stick men are hermaphrodites, and always will be.
Red stick men's balls talk shit about other red stick men (whose balls talk about other red stick men...etc etc)
LordMortis

Post by LordMortis »

A man's talking penis will always talk about other men being smaller than they are?
Carpet_pissr

Post by Carpet_pissr »

LordMortis wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:16 pm A man's talking penis will always talk about other men being smaller than they are?
Hmm. Not very controversial if you ask me.
Isgrimnur

Post by Isgrimnur »

ENDLESS HOMUNCULI (PREFORMATIONISM)

BECAUSE WE KNOW HUMAN MALES ARE JUST ELABORATE MATRYOSHKA DOLLS

In the history of biology, preformationism is the idea that organisms develop from miniature versions of themselves, and that succeeding generations grow from homunculi that have existed since the beginning of creation
Smoove_B

Post by Smoove_B »

(Peacemaker cross promotion)
Maybe next year, maybe no go