[Bethesda] Fallout 76

If it's a video game it goes here.

Moderators: LawBeefaroni, Arcanis, $iljanus

Daehawk

Re: [Bethesda] Fallout 76

Post by Daehawk »

I tried a test to break up my current same old in the game. I had missed a road near my base and thereby missed 2 or 3 sites. So decided to cross the creek by my camp and work my way down....and pick up EVERYTHING and see how much I could carry and how it went.

Well I did it. I had well over 500 lbs on me and i can only carry like 230 before Im too heavy ...but it does work. I ran out of ammo in 2 guns and broke a 3. I was down to 2 sledgehammers..one a super and one a vampiric one that sometimes healed me a little. By the time I was at the airport Id manage to loot a little ammo and had about 400 caps from looting..i think I started with 200. I actually cleared out all the supermutants at the airport with just a sledgehammer.

I looted this snazzy new helm along the way.
Enlarge Image

Found a treasure hunter at the airport. had killed one at the boat docks too. I could only find one miners pale on me though.
Enlarge Image

I started the defend workshop at the airport. This guy jumped up from behind me defenses and scared the crap out of me. i thought heh was some kinda rare scorched or something lol. Cool style though.
Enlarge Image

From the airport I walked down to the train station to scrap and store and sell.
--------------------------------------------
I am Dyslexic of Borg, prepare to have your ass laminated.
I guess Ray Butts has ate his last pancake.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/daehawk
"Has high IQ. Refuses to apply it"
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

In my travels tonight I came across the super mega Red Rocket which was pretty awesome. You'd think there'd be more to do there or at places like it. The world seems designed as a big loot place..go here loot go there loot. No matter how cool the place is.

Then I found the pumpkin Halloween house. Its way cool. Beautiful place.

Along the way I found a clown outfit with hat, a witch hat, and a halloween skull mask.

I then made the mistake of shooting the flying gas beast thing. Bad idea. It couldn't kill me but was annoying. It would gas me and scream at me. Finally it landed a couple times but nothing I had did a lot. My super sledge hurt it a little. I cryo grenaded it a few times and lured it into the parked cars and exploded them. I got its health 1/8 down and decided to walk away..walk as i was encumbered again. It sure doesn't give up easy. Took a bit to get out of range.

Worst part was when i first shot it I got bumrushed by at least 15 scorched radbeast hunters or worshipers. I walked back to the halloween house and went upstairs thinking I can sledgehammer 1 at a time as they come up. but they would never come up. I plasma grenaded them twice then went dow nand 1 hit them. I thought they'd never stop coming into the house lol.

I then scrapped everything and am only 10 over now. Will figure it out tomorrow. Plan to continue down this highway and see the other few places Ive not been there. I still have yons of places to go out east and such.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Having the power armor helped me a lot for carrying. I found out that if you are overloaded you can't fast travel so I put the armor on if my load is heavy for me and light with the armor and then fast travel.

Question.
I made my semi permanent camp in my 2nd slot and will be using the first as my mobile one.
If i drop my mobile near me, can I then fas5 travel to my main and then fast travel to my mobile.
I'm thinking that I can do this to scrap stuff if I'm not near a table. Then pick up my mobile and move on.
Is this easily possible or will I need to do something complicated for this to work? Or will it not work at all?

Also, if I decide that I just don't like my main base can I disassemble it, move it, and rebuild? I know I can move it as is but I'd rather not risk running into that camp move bug mentioned. (I did build on a 2nd level platform though)
Also if I can disassemble it do I get the building materials back, have them stored for free recovery, or are the naterials lost and I have to start over?
All yourLightning Bolts are Belong to Us
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Punisher wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 12:22 am Question.
Answer.
I made my semi permanent camp in my 2nd slot and will be using the first as my mobile one.
If i drop my mobile near me, can I then fas5 travel to my main and then fast travel to my mobile.
I'm thinking that I can do this to scrap stuff if I'm not near a table. Then pick up my mobile and move on.
Is this easily possible or will I need to do something complicated for this to work? Or will it not work at all?
Only one camp can be active at a time. If you switch camps in the map, the one that isn't active isn't even there. What you can do is place your mobile camp, do what you need to do, then go to the map and activate your main base to fast travel there. This will remove the mobile camp from the world.

And to clarify, you don't really carry your base with you. You place it, you use it, and it remains there. The next time you need it, you place it again and it moves it (minus what you've built - that part gets stored) then and there.
Also, if I decide that I just don't like my main base can I disassemble it, move it, and rebuild? I know I can move it as is but I'd rather not risk running into that camp move bug mentioned. (I did build on a 2nd level platform though)
Also if I can disassemble it do I get the building materials back, have them stored for free recovery, or are the naterials lost and I have to start over?
You can disassemble your base at any point. There are a couple of options. You can do it one piece at a time (go into build mode, highlight a piece, and check the bottom of your screen for controls), which allows you to either store the piece or scrap the piece. Scrap it and you get most of the materials back (although I never really paid attention to how much of the original cost.) The other is to simply move the base to a new location, which takes everything you have built and puts it into a special storage 'slot' on build menu, already constructed. That's how you place what you've built if you're moving the mobile camp, but it should also give you the option to scrap the entire thing all at once.
(˙pǝsɹǝʌǝɹ uǝǝq sɐɥ ʎʇıʌɐɹƃ ʃɐuosɹǝd ʎW)
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I wont say where I was so as not to spoil anything but i was someplace wearing my power armor and for the first time some npcs actually commented on how cool it was. Id never seen any npc mention anything I was wearing before.

Looking forward to one day knowing more about the scorched. They use guns and can talk a bit but aren't friendly.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Daehawk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:51 pm I wont say where I was so as not to spoil anything but i was someplace wearing my power armor and for the first time some npcs actually commented on how cool it was. Id never seen any npc mention anything I was wearing before.

Looking forward to one day knowing more about the scorched. They use guns and can talk a bit but aren't friendly.
I find that the scorched are MUCH less aggressive after you've killed them.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

They look like big red hots.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Daehawk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 2:51 pm Looking forward to one day knowing more about the scorched. They use guns and can talk a bit but aren't friendly.
It's a Bethesda game, so a lot of the backstory and explanation requires reading - primarily in terminals.
Yog-Sothoth

Post by Yog-Sothoth »

One of the things you should do when you are starting is to do this quest:
https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Home_Expansion

This is at the top of the map, above V76. There is an https://fallout.fandom.com/wiki/Isolated_cabin near Vault 76 where you can find a clue to where that quest starts,or you could probably just go north from V76 and find it.

Once you have done that (trivial) quest you can build a Shelter in your CAMP. The thing about a shelter is that you can build stuff inside it and then add the shelter entrance in your CAMP, and if you have multiple CAMPs you can build a shelter entrance in each. They all go to the same Shelter which can have handy stuff like a bed, crafting stations, etc. This is good for when you are low level and have few resources.

You could also have a CAMP which you move, then add the shelter entrance, and poof you have access to the stuff in your shelter.
I've done that a bit, but nowadays I don't use that feature much. If I ever stop buying Fallout 1st I'm going to try to leverage that. Move a camp for trivial caps, add the shelter entrance, then access your stuff from there.

One problem with shelters is that they are beyond time, so you can't build any resource-generating stuff in them, or allies, because they are linked to the passage of time and shelters are beyond time. It's annoying and so shelters are mostly add-ons to a camp.

But when you are low level, you can put stuff there and access them from any CAMP.
Yog-Sothoth

Post by Yog-Sothoth »

PSA:

From August 21-23 Minerva sells Secret Service armor plans, (sale 17). This sale is very important because you (at any level, and with no faction rep requirements) can buy
  • Secret Service Armor plans
    Secret Service Jetpack (which sounds like armor, but is really just a mod for SS chest armor and needs the SS chest armor plan in addition)
    Farmable Dirt Tiles
Then in a month of so there will be Sale 20, which will have stuff from sale 17/18/19 so if you are not ready by August 21-23 you have another chance. There is yet another pair of chances from Minerval Sale 1/4 but that will be a while from now

This is the time for low level chars w/o Foundation/Raider rep to buy those items, and at 25% off.

A Jetpack (which requires SS chest armor/jetpack mod) is super useful and awesome. Normally you need to do the Foundation or Raider quests to get to Vault 79 to get these, but this is one of the 2 times per "year-ish" when you can get those plans from Minerva for 25% off.

https://www.falloutbuilds.com/fo76/minerva/

So to buy these plans in August or mid-September you will need approximately 2500 gold, and close to 3000 if you want the farmable dirt tiles (which you do, but they are not as important as the jetpack).

So how do you get gold?
  • Daily Foundation quest for Ward (can do anytime once you can get there): 3 treasury notes = 30 gold from Ward
    Daily Raider quest (from Rocksy or Wren, can only do when they are neutral or above): 3 treasury notes = 30 gold
    Daily Davenport quest (can only do when you are done with the Wastelander quest lines to the end)
    Wastelander quest lines (Raider)
    Wastelander quest lines (Foundation)
    one of 3 Quests in the Whitespring Refuge (one for Sophie, takes 50 cloth/plastic/metal depending on the day, one for Esme, stupid cooking quest, one other which involves taking pictures of stuff or finding some medical info)
    Some events (Eviction Notice, Moonshine Jamboree, etc).
These quests give you Treasury notes, which you can turn in at Foundation/Crater/Whitespring mall for 10 gold per Tnote. Much of the life of lower level toons will eventually involve farming for Tnotes and Raider/Foundation rep)

A jetpack is really awesome for mobility. You need ~2500 gold to get the plans, then mats and flux to make the chest armor and jetpack, and the Farmable Dirt Tiles are also super useful.

So start farming gold if you want a jetpack. Trust me, you want a jetpack.

Power armor users can more easily craft jetpacks if they have the jetpack plan for their PA, but if you want to have a jetpack w/o PA you need to farm for gold to get these.

Unfortunately, nobody can give you gold or anything that depends on it, so you need to farm gold. Doing the Foundation and Raider Wastelander quests (you can do both lines until the games says you need to make a choice) will help, but you'll probably need to farm daily quests for gold also.

If you ever need anything, you can always try to contact me. I'm on PC, my name is Pz38t. If you want to do that let me know what your names are. I am only minimally on Discord, but could try setting this up if you want.
Yog-Sothoth

Post by Yog-Sothoth »

Also important:

The Wastelanders main quest has two branches, one for Foundation, one for the Raiders). They give you gold and rep for the faction in question.

You can/SHOULD do both of these quest lines as far as you can do both. Choosing one faction or another has essentially no effect on gameplay.

Doing the Foundation quest line to the decision point gives you access to Chinese Stealth Armor, which is really like an armored Hasmat suit that makes you invisible when you sneak. It's very useful. Hasmat suits have no armor. This is the only way you can get Chinese Stealth Armor without spending 4000 (!) gold on the plans from Minerva. CSA only has 140 DR/140 ER at L50, but considering that a hazmat suit has 0DR/0ER and doesn't make you invisible when you sneak, you can see the usefulness.

If you are ever at Scorched Earth and die, you will often get respawned into the middle of the nuked zone. In that case you will die again unless you put on your CSA or power armor in the next 10 seconds or so.

Doing the Raider quest line to the decision point doesn't give you that much other than gold/Raider rep/XP/loot, but those are all good things, no?

At some point you will have to choose between the two. Choosing has no real game consequences, but IMHO the Raider final quests give you better stuff (the Slug Buster and Raider Fashionable clothing) and are more fun to do.

In any case, you will eventually want to raise your rep to Ally with both factions to get access to some useful gear (Ammo machine from the Raiders, Turbo-Fert fertilizer from Foundation). This takes a lot of grinding, but it will also get you a bunch of gold.

After 5k-10K or so gold, it doesn't matter as much, but it is always useful for buying plans from Minerva, Foundation, or the Raiders. The items available from the Raiders or Foundation depend on your rep (grinding). but you can get max rep with both eventually. If a plan is available from Minerva you always want to buy it from her for 25% off, but what she has available varies over time: https://www.falloutbuilds.com/fo76/minerva/
Last edited by Yog-Sothoth on Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I thought it was about 1am last night when I looked up at the clock to see 3:30. Oops.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Yog-Sothoth wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:51 pm Once you have done that (trivial) quest you can build a Shelter in your CAMP. The thing about a shelter is that you can build stuff inside it and then add the shelter entrance in your CAMP, and if you have multiple CAMPs you can build a shelter entrance in each. They all go to the same Shelter which can have handy stuff like a bed, crafting stations, etc. This is good for when you are low level and have few resources.

You could also have a CAMP which you move, then add the shelter entrance, and poof you have access to the stuff in your shelter.
That's an excellent point. I had the survival tent, so I didn't really do much with the shelter (which is why this didn't occur to me), but what he's suggesting is an excellent option.

It's just a door that you can put into any camp, and that door leads to (bascially) a fallout shelter.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Yog-Sothoth wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 8:37 pm Doing the Foundation quest line to the decision point gives you access to Chinese Stealth Armor, which is really like an armored Hasmat suit that makes you invisible when you sneak.
Just one warning: The invisibility effect (from that, or chameleon armor, or the perks, or anything else) completely breaks red dot sights. If you use those, be careful.
Yog-Sothoth

Post by Yog-Sothoth »

Blackhawk wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:23 pm
Yog-Sothoth wrote: Sun Jul 30, 2023 7:51 pm Once you have done that (trivial) quest you can build a Shelter in your CAMP. The thing about a shelter is that you can build stuff inside it and then add the shelter entrance in your CAMP, and if you have multiple CAMPs you can build a shelter entrance in each. They all go to the same Shelter which can have handy stuff like a bed, crafting stations, etc. This is good for when you are low level and have few resources.

That's an excellent point. I had the survival tent, so I didn't really do much with the shelter (which is why this didn't occur to me), but what he's suggesting is an excellent option.

It's just a door that you can put into any camp, and that door leads to (bascially) a fallout shelter.
I haven't dropped Fallout1st yet, so I haven't tried to rely on this, but it seems promising.
I'm thinking of dropping it until the next season starts just to see if it is tolerable.
I have a second Steam account for mules, which only cost me $10 for F76.

The survival tent is great, but my friend didn't ever get it. OTOH he had my tent to use but often someone else will have a tent at events.

----

This is a great video from Angry Turtle on tips for new players in 2023:

Remember, in the long run a mis-spent perk card or SPECIAL point choice doesn't make any difference.
Don't worry about anything being less than perfect.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I let it drop a week or so ago. I got burned out (mostly on the Bethesda jank), and with JA3 on the horizon, I decided to cut back.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I have Cyberpunk installed and want to play but want to finish 76 first. Cant do two big deep games at once. But Im not sure Ill make it to see the ending'ish ending of 76...the story stuff. im getting tired of simply looting. I have to do it so i cant repair stuff or make ammo. Then i need to sell stuff to buy stims. I get some stuff and caps from events..but not enough.. Theres so much extra I have to do like repairs and ammo and aid items that i cant simply just go out and explore and do quests like I want to do. They put all this busy work into it to keep players busy. But though i loved it at first its getting to where I don't want to be busy..i want to have fun. See places. Learn things. But no I have to be overweight and grab 20 more baskets and some pre war money and pickles so I can fix my broken armor or have some guns.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

And that's fair, but (and no offense intended), the counters to many of those things come with the builds, something that you've said before you're not interested in. You're probably going through two or three times the ammo that you would with a focused build, and since it is taking you twice as long to kill, you're taking twice the damage and burning through twice the healing.

By all means, play the way that's fun for you - but ignoring the game's mechanics comes with a cost.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Curious if anyone has the Fallout 76: Official Guide and if it's still useful today or is most of it wrong and outdated.
I'm thinking about picking it up since having it open next to me might be essier than alt tabbing into different sites.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I do not have it, but I can speak from experience (including having been hired to write a couple) when I say that most guides for MMOs are outdated in a matter of weeks, badly within months.

After years? They're mostly a curiosity.

Consider, for example, that when FO76 was released, there were no human NPCs in the game. Zero.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Blackhawk wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 12:03 am And that's fair, but (and no offense intended), the counters to many of those things come with the builds, something that you've said before you're not interested in. You're probably going through two or three times the ammo that you would with a focused build, and since it is taking you twice as long to kill, you're taking twice the damage and burning through twice the healing.

By all means, play the way that's fun for you - but ignoring the game's mechanics comes with a cost.
If I had ONE good gun I would. Im lvl 49. At 50 I have some guns for sale I may grab just one and stop bothering wit hall the others. im thinking maybe plasma.

Ive actually been using melee only lately.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Soooo. I was just killed by another player...
I was in their camp but didn't really know it was a camp because it was either IN a very clean office building OR the camp WAS the office building.. Can you actually make your camp into a nice office building?

I didn't take anything except for some popcorn and I unlocked a coffee machine but then had a warning about not stealing things and left it alone, then I went to look at their cool train set.
Then they approached me and I got some emoji like things pop up. I think they were thumbs up and thumbs down. I then went into settings to try to find the chat button and couldn't and when I came back they opened fire and killed in less than 3 seconds.
Were they able to do this because I was in their camp? I didn't have any weapons out I don't think. and was it just my dumb luck that I ran into a group of player killers cause this is the type of thing I'm trying to avoid?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Punisher wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 1:31 am
I didn't take anything except for some popcorn and I unlocked a coffee machine but then had a warning about not stealing things and left it alone,
When you build resources in your CAMP, you can choose to lock them. The stronger the lock, the more resources it takes.

When you picked the lock, that by itself was what counted as stealing - you'd done something that damaged another player's CAMP. It wasn't intentional, but picking someone's lock flagged you for PvP. If you have pacifist mode enabled in the options (and you should), it is one of the only ways to trigger PvP (capturing a workshop is another.)

While it was unintentional, as far as the other player could tell, you were the aggressor. I'd wave it off as a misunderstanding. Very, very few players will mess with other players just for the kicks - I have yet to encounter even one.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

And there is no chat option. Only emotes (although you can customize your emote wheel.)
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

so, is there any way to explain this? I couldnt find the chat button and it looks like tehre isnt one. Is that correct? If not how are people who dont know each other supposed to communicate and let them know something was a mistake?
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

There is no chat, only emotes. And I don't know if there is an easy way to explain what happened to them.

It was a simple mistake, and easy to make for you to not realize you were in a CAMP, and it was easy for them to mistake it for an intentional attack.

It was a freak occurrence.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Someone today gave me a snowflake or snowman head one...i mean as in used it at me. I have no idea what they were intending by that one. they did give me 40 berry juice and 40 berry pie among about 12 plans..all known...which Ill sell.

My stash is full..ive removed stuff twice. Guess a 3rd cleaning is in order tomorrow.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Well its 5:30 in the morning and ive not been able to get to sleep all night. So guess ill give up and just get up and log into FO76 and my alternate life.

After redoing my cards Im gonna head back to Dane's Compound and see whats on his pc that required a lvl 2 or 3 hacker to look. Probably a grocery list.

And to that super mutant to cut in front of me to the chair lift at the ski lodge last night. Ill see you on the slopes buddy. Just saying.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I feel like an insane ghoul. Im down in vault 93 i think it is..filled with giant shellfish and kings and plants..ive in power armor and waaaaay overweight hehhee..Im low on fusion juice..but im not leaving until I see the entire pace.

If if was RL I feel id have an insane smile on my face the entire time. Usin a minigun on everything as i have 4000 rounds why not lol
Yog-Sothoth

Post by Yog-Sothoth »

I want to play Cyberpunk 2077, but with the DLC so close, and so full of changes, I'm not sure I want to do that right now.

So I'm doing Fo76 and FarCry 6 insurgencies (Steam having gotten FC6 relatively recently, so I finished it relatively recently), and not sure what to play next.

I could play one of my myriad unplayed Steam games, or I could try Witcher 3 now that it has been upgraded, or maybe even a heavily modded FO4. When I played FO4, it was on Xbox, and that game and all its savegames are corrupted. Even with a new game, when I get to Boston proper, the game starts crashing all the time...

I've never played FO4 on PC, though, so I could start again... must... stop...

Maybe W3 is the ticket until the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC comes out. I have a ton of savegames. New Game+ beckons. W3 has more flavor that the last few Fallouts combined. Did I ever play a low level Fallout quest for 2XP, just because it will be fun? I think not.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Punisher wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:21 am *ping*
I haven't been on in a few days, but I just accepted your friend request.
Punisher

Post by Punisher »

Blackhawk wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:05 pm
Punisher wrote: Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:21 am *ping*
I haven't been on in a few days, but I just accepted your friend request.
No worries. I'm not sure if I've been on for a few days.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Ive been finishing up all these old quests. Just did Mistress of Mysteries. I wont spoil anything from that quest. Its the one I referred to earlier in my postings as the Batman like one. Its was great! In a single player game that quest would have been a main quest. Here its a side quest but a very good one and worth your time. Not just for the items but for the whole story of it all.

I was afraid it was going to end that way as I got closer to the end. I actually clapped and cheered listening to the holotape there on the mountain. It was night in my game. I stayed and watched the sunrise there in that spot.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

I've found that they have two kinds of side quests: traditional single quests, and a full quest lines. Hopefully they bring that forward into other games in the future.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Whoever wrote this one did a great job. Really enjoyed it. Killing 5 different things with that Grants sword to get the better sword was not fun. I finally did it in world events lol.

For a while Im gonna run around in the entire outfit garb and use the weps and such for fun. The sword is actually really good and if I wear the outfit it ignores 50% armor I think. My hairy legs aren't very appealing in the dress and the fluffy lapel is garish but hey its a brand new world out there. Would be great for a female character though lol.

Also i got hold of a legendary gatlin gun and love it. Its dead on in aim and doesn't blow through ammo like a minigun as it just kinda CHUNK CHUNK CHUNK CHUNKs bullets out at a nice regular rate. Good damage and big mag. Finally something to tear through mole miners.

Have I mentioned I HATE cave crickets? Well I HATE cave crickets. Things must have like 10,000 health. or ungodly armor.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Hey Blackhawk. Do you know that location kinda east of Harpers Ferry that is a large free standing rock with something on top of it? Is it worth trying to get up there? I got way up there, cleared out a bunch of cave crickets inside it but i slipped off the path near the top. Luckily I kinda stuck there and fast traveled down. Didn't feel like reclimbing as I was on quest work.

But Ill go back if some neat is up there.
Blackhawk

Post by Blackhawk »

Trying to visualize it. I've spent time in that area, but not a ton of time.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

It has a name..lemme look.....Tangara Town. Theres two junk houses at its base and its like something from Fortnite..big rock...bigger at top than bottom jutting up into the sky with buses and crap along its sides. Theres a narrow path up to follow but like I said I was in a hurry and kinda slipped off so kept going.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

I ran into a weirdly bugged raider camp. At a distance all the raiders if I targeted them were named Blackeye and wouldn't die. They'd take damage down to like 1hp then fall to their knees. If I left them alone they gain their hp back and start shooting me again. Sometimes they'd change back to being named raider whatever..like raider zeolot or raider scum and I could kill them. Other times I couldn't even after the Blackeye name changed. I finally had to leave the camp because I had so many that wouldn't die it was costing me too many stims to look around. It was near the amusement park area down south west.
Daehawk

Post by Daehawk »

Today was the first day I got to give some stuff away to a lower lvl player. Id just done a run and was too heavy and was looking for ammo at a player vendor when a low lvl popped by and waved and kneeled lol. Im in power armor..not much I can give them as Im using lvl 50 stuff...but dropped some food and water and the extra weps Id picked up along the way that i was going to scrap . Felt good giving back.